FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women: Most unread messages you've had in your inbox?

Jump to newest

By *osephSamuel90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Women on here obviously get bombarded with messages, so what's the most unread you've ever had in your inbox?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Million

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Around 2800 ish (I am a trans woman so prob less than some women messages if they blow up )

I find a correlation between if a pic of mine goes into top 1/2/3 of hot pics my inbox disintegrates within 24 hours.

Thankfully it’s only here and there a pic does that lol

t moment sat on 211 messages unread after clearing out mailbox

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe like 5000?

Im on 1388 atm after a huge clear out x

I honestly open like only a few of them that really catch my attention. If you managed , well done

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

I honestly open like only a few of them that really catch my attention. If you managed , well done "

How do you know which messages catch the attention until you open them?

Schrödingers FabSwingers Message!

over a year ago

"Around 2800 ish (I am a trans woman so prob less than some women messages if they blow up )

I find a correlation between if a pic of mine goes into top 1/2/3 of hot pics my inbox disintegrates within 24 hours.

t moment sat on 211 messages unread after clearing out mailbox "

Answers why mines not answered

over a year ago

Only about 500 but that was when I was in London. I had to do a mass delete as it was stressing me out

I hate the thought I might miss a good one J x

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

I honestly open like only a few of them that really catch my attention. If you managed , well done

Schrödingers FabSwingers Message! "

There’s a magic formula, I found.

Basically the top messages have the highest chance to be opened, after that, It’d be opening message (I don’t even open so whatever I read) AND the profile pic. If all that aligns, then I may open it, check out the message +pics + profile.

If I like the guy, then I’ll reply back, if I don’t , it’s ignored

over a year ago

I woke up one morning, a few years ago, to about 16 unread messages. Heady days. And I thought that was LOADS!

I guess that’s probably an average half hour for an average lass on here?

over a year ago

Bracknell

"Maybe like 5000?

I honestly open like only a few of them that really catch my attention. If you managed , well done "

Is your name because you've got a thing for Jack Grealish or is your surname genuinely Grealish? If it's the first how gutted would you be if the a message from the man himself had been lost in the sea of unread messages

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

"Around 2800 ish (I am a trans woman so prob less than some women messages if they blow up )

t moment sat on 211 messages unread after clearing out mailbox

Answers why mines not answered "

Also I am slowwww at replying in general in here. Like week long slow lol

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

Is your name because you've got a thing for Jack Grealish or is your surname genuinely Grealish? If it's the first how gutted would you be if the a message from the man himself had been lost in the sea of unread messages "

Cos I have a thing for Jack x and yeah I always wondered

The sea on unreads, that’s how I call it too

over a year ago

Mine is about 3 haha. I can imagine the girls and TS ladies getting shit loads

By *onkeynutWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I hate an untidy inbox! But I think it was around 4000 the day I got to #1 hot pics… I couldn’t even skim read them and I’m sure I missed some decent messages.

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

Basically the top messages have the highest chance to be opened, after that, It’d be opening message (I don’t even open so whatever I read) AND the profile pic. If all that aligns, then I may open it, check out the message +pics + profile.

If I like the guy, then I’ll reply back, if I don’t , it’s ignored "

So the key is to text someone who is online otherwise the message gets buried.Good tip.

over a year ago

I really am spitting into a Hurricane!

I have diddly chance of Winning Euromillions and I keep playing that..... So..... ??

over a year ago

Bracknell

"Maybe like 5000?

Is your name because you've got a thing for Jack Grealish or is your surname genuinely Grealish? If it's the first how gutted would you be if the a message from the man himself had been lost in the sea of unread messages

Cos I have a thing for Jack x and yeah I always wondered

The sea on unreads, that’s how I call it too "

Can see you getting even more messages from people pretending to be Jack now or having his photos in their profile and claiming they just happen to look exactly like him

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Don't get many messages so never have that problem

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

So the key is to text someone who is online otherwise the message gets buried.Good tip. "

Id say, pretty much so! X you would have more high chances of getting noticed, for sure x

I rarely scroll down cos it gives me severe anxiety (I mean maybe I’m being over dramatic )

over a year ago

Bracknell

"Don't get many messages so never have that problem "

How many is not many though? For a man that could be literally zero, but for women it could be 20 a day

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

In the 1000s but they self delete if you wait.

over a year ago

Wait until it reaches 69 then bulk delete

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

So the key is to text someone who is online otherwise the message gets buried.Good tip.

Id say, pretty much so! X you would have more high chances of getting noticed, for sure x

I rarely scroll down cos it gives me severe anxiety (I mean maybe I’m being over dramatic )"

I am pretty confident that even then I won't get a reply. But,it's super comforting to believe the reason is her getting 5000 messages rather than I look ugly. Haha.

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

I rarely scroll down cos it gives me severe anxiety (I mean maybe I’m being over dramatic )

I am pretty confident that even then I won't get a reply. But,it's super comforting to believe the reason is her getting 5000 messages rather than I look ugly. Haha. "

Its probably not even you, it’s just having such a huge pool of options for some of us, that yeah, becomes a bit like the Netflix effect (and loads are here for different reasons). Don’t take it personally from any lady

over a year ago

Just my opinion.

If you decide to message someone first. At least make sure that you’ve done proper analysis of the profile first. Yes I agree that there is a lot of profiles on this site that have next to nothing on that you could even comment on. But just messaging anyone and everyone is not a feasible strategy.

I will very very rarely message someone first unless it’s someone who truly stands out. Or matches what I’m looking for.

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

21. I was offline for a week though

over a year ago

Around 10 or 12.

Don't think I've ever gotten more than like 20/30 messages in a day, and that's usually when I add myself to "meet now".

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"Don't get many messages so never have that problem

How many is not many though? For a man that could be literally zero, but for women it could be 20 a day "

This morning I had 10 unread messages.

Thars not alot compared to what alot of ladies get

Most of those messages were replies too, not new ones

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

I am pretty confident that even then I won't get a reply. But,it's super comforting to believe the reason is her getting 5000 messages rather than I look ugly. Haha.

Its probably not even you, it’s just having such a huge pool of options for some of us, that yeah, becomes a bit like the Netflix effect (and loads are here for different reasons). Don’t take it personally from any lady "

If I were to taking personally ever, the amount of rejection a regular average looking single guy goes through since childhood from women, perhaps I would have died in shame. Haha a rejection is none but an inspiration for the next try. Lol.

over a year ago

"Maybe like 5000?

Its probably not even you, it’s just having such a huge pool of options for some of us, that yeah, becomes a bit like the Netflix effect (and loads are here for different reasons). Don’t take it personally from any lady

If I were to taking personally ever, the amount of rejection a regular average looking single guy goes through since childhood from women, perhaps I would have died in shame. Haha a rejection is none but an inspiration for the next try. Lol. "

I like the attitude

over a year ago

I usually wake up to a couple, then get a steady flow through the day if my profiles active and I'm online, I don't get loads and most of the time they're manageable.

I even check my winks and fabbed pics to see if I'm missing out on someone, then I'll fab/wink back.

I very rarely send the 1st message as I'd rather people come to me so then I know they're into me as a BBW

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Probably 20-30.

I've never been inundated, but I have plenty of time to go through and read them all.

over a year ago

I have 202 unread atm

over a year ago

"I usually wake up to a couple, then get a steady flow through the day if my profiles active and I'm online, I don't get loads and most of the time they're manageable.

I even check my winks and fabbed pics to see if I'm missing out on someone, then I'll fab/wink back.

I very rarely send the 1st message as I'd rather people come to me so then I know they're into me as a BBW "

Some say every hole is a goal

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

The most I ever had was about 300 and that was when I first joined and i found my filters pretty fast and I have them as tight as a ducks ass so it's a lot easier for me on here. Now the most I might have at any stage is about 3 unread messages usually, I've none at the moment and haven't had a new message in a few days and that suits me and the way I do fab. I don't want or need a load of messages I will never read or answer.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I had 3 in one day, #proudmoment

over a year ago

Bracknell

"I have 202 unread atm "

How many of them do you think you'll actually answer? And would you just leave them unread or buck delete?

over a year ago

Bracknell

*bulk delete

over a year ago

Probably right now, 1309

over a year ago

When I first joined Fab I was getting messages left right and centre and could not keep up. I had over 300.

I mass deleted and setup filters and now I have better control. Currently only have 20 unread messages.

over a year ago

Bracknell

"When I first joined Fab I was getting messages left right and centre and could not keep up. I had over 300.

I mass deleted and setup filters and now I have better control. Currently only have 20 unread messages. "

Will you actually read and respond to them all or only read the ones that catch your attention?

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

2500 abouts x

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

I am obsessive and at my PC most of the time, so mine rarely gets above ten even when I am accepting them from single men...

Plus being trans helps keep the numbers down!

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Maybe like 5000?

If I like the guy, then I’ll reply back, if I don’t , it’s ignored "

Plus you do normally reply to people from the forums

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Around 10 or 12.

Don't think I've ever gotten more than like 20/30 messages in a day, and that's usually when I add myself to "meet now". "

That's because you have set you age filters otherwise sure you would be getting hundreds

over a year ago

Birmingham

Does where you live play a factory to into how many messages you get for example if your living in a rural area compared to a big city?

Also do women get a lot of messages from people well outside their area like 50+ miles away?

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

wow ladies amount of messages you recieve,, no wonder you bulk delete

over a year ago

"When I first joined Fab I was getting messages left right and centre and could not keep up. I had over 300.

I mass deleted and setup filters and now I have better control. Currently only have 20 unread messages.

Will you actually read and respond to them all or only read the ones that catch your attention?"

I try to scan through them all. If they peak my interest, I like them or it's a fab friend I reply. I sometimes try to reply to the nice messages.

I can't reply to everyone otherwise I'd be on here all day and I already spend too much time here

over a year ago

I got 4 in the out box if that helps

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Does where you live play a factory to into how many messages you get for example if your living in a rural area compared to a big city?

Also do women get a lot of messages from people well outside their area like 50+ miles away?"

On other social media I have had people from all over the globe slide into my DMs, on here I would say about 25-50% of the messages from single men are further than 50 miles

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I got to over 1000 once and that's when I decided enough was enough and turned all the filters on. I've never looked back.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"I got to over 1000 once and that's when I decided enough was enough and turned all the filters on. I've never looked back. "

I just turned my filters off, partly to see how many single men message me before someone else does LOL

over a year ago

Bracknell

Will you actually read and respond to them all or only read the ones that catch your attention?

I try to scan through them all. If they peak my interest, I like them or it's a fab friend I reply. I sometimes try to reply to the nice messages.

I can't reply to everyone otherwise I'd be on here all day and I already spend too much time here "

Understandable. Lucky guys that do get a reply though

over a year ago

"Around 10 or 12.

Don't think I've ever gotten more than like 20/30 messages in a day, and that's usually when I add myself to "meet now".

That's because you have set you age filters otherwise sure you would be getting hundreds "

Or maybe just no one fancies me

over a year ago

"Does where you live play a factory to into how many messages you get for example if your living in a rural area compared to a big city?

Also do women get a lot of messages from people well outside their area like 50+ miles away?"

I get so many messages from people down south when I'm based in Manchester, I rarely reply to them.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Think the most unread I've had is 500, I got a few thousand messages in a day when my pic got to page one, but luckily that was just a fluke, I think it was a slow pic day or something, and I've never been back there since. I usually get around 100 a day, more if I've posted a pic that people seem to like, and I try to reply to all my messages unless they're nasty, stupid or ridiculous.

Post new Message to Thread