Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Battle of the ages.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If Somebody of a particular age says you are anti-older generation. And uses all the typical traits of somebody who has difficulty picking up people. Blaming them because they're younger. Saying they have an age problem and do not like the older generation need to read this. It's not your age, that's the issue. It's sometimes the attitude and/or location, using someone’s age as justification to undermine, or control is disrespectful and unwelcoming and needs to be addressed.

Has anyone else experienced this? It doesn't matter how old you are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I have

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/06/22 06:54:35]

over a year ago

There’s not that many on here now that are older than me tbf so not really had that.

But the young ‘uns don’t like me cos I’m old, wrinkly, flabby, ugly and greying. So maybe I’m one of the people you’re talking about?

over a year ago

Age is unimportant if you have a nice body. Many people have sex in complete ignorance of age, especially in the woods. The problem with sites like this is having to state your age. In the woods, they don't ask and get on with it.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"There’s not that many on here now that are older than me tbf so not really had that.

But the young ‘uns don’t like me cos I’m old, wrinkly, flabby, ugly and greying. So maybe I’m one of the people you’re talking about? "

young whippersnapper

over a year ago

"There’s not that many on here now that are older than me tbf so not really had that.

But the young ‘uns don’t like me cos I’m old, wrinkly, flabby, ugly and greying. So maybe I’m one of the people you’re talking about? "

If you were bisexual or gay "straight" and closer I wouldn't say no.

over a year ago

"Age is unimportant if you have a nice body. ……..."

And I stopped reading past that part. So it’s not about age or attitude first then?

over a year ago

I was having dinner with a fuck buddy last night. She’s 40 and we discussed having another threesome . She made a comment - not older guys please .

I asked what she meant. She went on, guys in their 60s I’ve found to be arrogant , try to be dominant. I replied that was my experience with a handful of older guys I’ve chatted to via PM.

So we agreed not to meet older guys.

over a year ago

Im more likely going to be more attracted to my age or younger. I feel younger and relate to those type of attitudes. Older than me seem to have older attitude. I can’t explain it, but I find the conversation sometimes can be very serious. Not all, because there’s contrary with both age groups.

I’m just generalising with how I find things.

over a year ago

I've chatted with younger people who can be very mature and older folk whose heads are full of mince.

Generally find about 10-15 yrs either way of my age have been the easiest to talk to on here, find similarities etc.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Age is unimportant if you have a nice body. Many people have sex in complete ignorance of age, especially in the woods. The problem with sites like this is having to state your age. In the woods, they don't ask and get on with it."

Yeah, but on sites like this you don't have to worry about stepping in bear shit.

Woods are full of it allegedly.....

A

Post new Message to Thread