Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forum guru

Jump to newest

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

So I've noticed a lot of the subjects and questions can be resolved with one quick answer from me .. skip the 100 comments .. it's what I do .. your welcome feel free to receive your fast answer here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

¹8% vånilla.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"¹8% vånilla."

You have been granted one answer .. choose your question wisely

By *orthmanMan
over a year ago

Kendal

" your welcome feel free to receive your fast answer here "

My question is: How should one spell and punctuate the above phrase correctly?

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

" your welcome feel free to receive your fast answer here

My question is: How should one spell and punctuate the above phrase correctly?"

Use spell check .. next

By *orthmanMan
over a year ago

Kendal

Use spell check .. next "

No. You would need spell check for part of it, but a grammar checker for the punctuation.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Use spell check .. next

No. You would need spell check for part of it, but a grammar checker for the punctuation."

Grammar and spell check next

By *orthmanMan
over a year ago

Kendal

"

Grammar and spell check next "

I think you'll find it should be:

'Grammar and spell check. Next?'

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Grammar and spell check next

I think you'll find it should be:

'Grammar and spell check. Next?'"

Oohhh keep that dirty talk up that's how you'll get the girls they love this kind of thing ! You've got this buddy

By *orthmanMan
over a year ago

Kendal

"

Oohhh keep that dirty talk up that's how you'll get the girls they love this kind of thing ! You've got this buddy "

I am afraid this suffers from the same lack of attention to punctuation as your preceding post. However, I feel that my job is done here now. You will have more fun without me, of that I am certain. Goodnight!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's the men meaning of life ?

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Oohhh keep that dirty talk up that's how you'll get the girls they love this kind of thing ! You've got this buddy

I am afraid this suffers from the same lack of attention to punctuation as your preceding post. However, I feel that my job is done here now. You will have more fun without me, of that I am certain. Goodnight!"

Bloody hell mate cheer up! Loosen up a bit you seem very serious about something that was intended for humour .. drop the English teacher act and talk to people like humans not subjects your awaiting to correct

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"What's the men meaning of life ? "

A man can only be accountable for his own intentions and purposes in this life .. he cannot answer for all men. Every man has a different agenda

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"

I am afraid this suffers from the same lack of attention to punctuation as your preceding post. However, I feel that my job is done here now. You will have more fun without me, of that I am certain. Goodnight!"

I would of messaged you privately but I can't.. all I will say my man is you don't know what people are dealing with or what struggles they might be facing at this current time.. sometimes things like this can be a distraction .. a bit of humour.. you should think about that next time. Don't set out to shame people or knock them down ...

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

"

I am afraid this suffers from the same lack of attention to punctuation as your preceding post. However, I feel that my job is done here now. You will have more fun without me, of that I am certain. Goodnight!

I would of messaged you privately but I can't.. all I will say my man is you don't know what people are dealing with or what struggles they might be facing at this current time.. sometimes things like this can be a distraction .. a bit of humour.. you should think about that next time. Don't set out to shame people or knock them down ... "

By *undance_KidMan
over a year ago

London

Why am I awake at 3:20 in the morning???

Post new Message to Thread