Best 4x4

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Defender or jeep

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jeep is made by FIAT. That is all you need to know.

over a year ago

"Jeep is made by FIAT. That is all you need to know."

Older cj amc

over a year ago

But I have to admit our hemi gladiator and renegade trailhawk are Fiat and they fun to drive off-road.

By *ric the boaterMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

Hi lux without fail

By *yourselfMan
over a year ago

Heworth

Yeah and defender is made by land rover. Touché

over a year ago

"Hi lux without fail "

Hi lux do not have a great angle of approach. See them getting stuck. Same as Ford f150 and Chevys.. I impressed with the defenders. But they hard to modify here.

By *ihmMan
over a year ago

West Wales

My Grand Cherokee has a Mercedes engine and gearbox and was put together in Poland, not actually made by fiat, just owned by them. I have a Discovery as well. I only regret buying one of them and it isn't the Polish Fiat!

over a year ago

"Jeep is made by FIAT. That is all you need to know.

My Grand Cherokee has a Mercedes engine and gearbox and was put together in Poland, not actually made by fiat, just owned by them. I have a Discovery as well. I only regret buying one of them and it isn't the Polish Fiat! "

hemi ?

By *ihmMan
over a year ago

West Wales

My Grand Cherokee has a Mercedes engine and gearbox and was put together in Poland, not actually made by fiat, just owned by them. I have a Discovery as well. I only regret buying one of them and it isn't the Polish Fiat! hemi ?"

No, a five cylinder Mercedes diesel, put in Jeeps in Europe so we can afford to run them, we pay a bit more for our fuel over here

over a year ago

My Grand Cherokee has a Mercedes engine and gearbox and was put together in Poland, not actually made by fiat, just owned by them. I have a Discovery as well. I only regret buying one of them and it isn't the Polish Fiat! hemi ?

No, a five cylinder Mercedes diesel, put in Jeeps in Europe so we can afford to run them, we pay a bit more for our fuel over here "

Lol true

over a year ago

F150

over a year ago

"F150 "

Nooo.. been to mudbogs they can't get out .

over a year ago

"F150

Nooo.. been to mudbogs they can't get out ."

Ford F150 lighting?

over a year ago

"F150

Ford F150 lighting?"

Same they too heavy and have a longer wheelbase. Raptors with all the bells and whistles .. get smoked by jeeps and defenders

over a year ago

"F150

Ford F150 lighting?

Same they too heavy and have a longer wheelbase. Raptors with all the bells and whistles .. get smoked by jeeps and defenders "

Well in that case a quad bike surely wins it all

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

Fiat panda

over a year ago

"Fiat panda "
same as my renegade different platform.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Fiat panda same as my renegade different platform."
as driven by the great Captain slow James May

over a year ago

Jeep Wrangler

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler"
I love you

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you "
come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 "
nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better "
if that's the case go for a quad bike

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike "
no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters .

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . "
long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road "
I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux "
big back in it to be fucked on

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on "
my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact."
i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself "
Moab best difficult terrain here.. Ford has yet to prove it. So has Toyota. Jeeps badged for it..

over a year ago

Have to admit defenders have a huge opportunity. They super capable.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself Moab best difficult terrain here.. Ford has yet to prove it. So has Toyota. Jeeps badged for it.. "
we will agree to disagree although the new ranger raptor is seriously cool

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself Moab best difficult terrain here.. Ford has yet to prove it. So has Toyota. Jeeps badged for it.. we will agree to disagree although the new ranger raptor is seriously cool "
have to admit the Toyota EV is sexy.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself Moab best difficult terrain here.. Ford has yet to prove it. So has Toyota. Jeeps badged for it.. we will agree to disagree although the new ranger raptor is seriously cool have to admit the Toyota EV is sexy."
oh god no not an ev

over a year ago

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself Moab best difficult terrain here.. Ford has yet to prove it. So has Toyota. Jeeps badged for it.. we will agree to disagree although the new ranger raptor is seriously cool have to admit the Toyota EV is sexy.oh god no not an ev"

Lol it is but I don't see as ev outperform a petrol aka gas one. CC ant recharge on the middle of the woods or desert.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"Jeep Wrangler I love you come on in all fairness we all know the original Toyota land cruiser is the best 4x4 nope.. too long angle of approach for true 4 wheeling they get hung up. Short and sticky with lift better if that's the case go for a quad bike no .. experience.. we 4 wheel alot both hubby and I . The wheelbases going over different terrain matters . long wheel base loads of room in the back for other activities while off road I been bent over a rollbar with the top off a wrangler.. can't do that in a hilux big back in it to be fucked on my girly renegade trailhawk will embarrass a Hilux . Fact.i dont know would it embarrass the new ones im a ford ranger fella myself Moab best difficult terrain here.. Ford has yet to prove it. So has Toyota. Jeeps badged for it.. we will agree to disagree although the new ranger raptor is seriously cool have to admit the Toyota EV is sexy.oh god no not an ev

Lol it is but I don't see as ev outperform a petrol aka gas one. CC ant recharge on the middle of the woods or desert."

turbo diesel for me is the only way

By *im75Her77Couple
over a year ago

937 S.W.

It depends whatcha need it for.

Heavy haulin', bad weather, off roading, sand dunes.

My fave was an '85 Dodge Ramcharger.

Followed by both an '88 and an '89 Chevy Blazer.

My current is a '91 Bronco.

The '85 was the most beast of the three of them. That damned thing could pull a house or barn down with ease. Parts were a mfer to find for it. Made 800 mile one way trips with ease. And even easier on the way home.

The Chevys were the most economical to maintain with parts had just about anywhere one might have a problem. They were also the most pleasing to my eyes.

The Ford....uggghhhhh!

Fuckin' HATE IT!

I bought an identical parts truck just to keep it going.

But, if we're talkin' rippin'it up out at Haspin Acres, I would take an air cooled V.W. rail or baja bug.

My '69 Vee Dub Type 1 baja could do far more off roading and go far more places than any of the above. Believe it or not, it was also the best in snow. Heavy hauling or pulling anything obviously it wasn't built for that. The fuel economy was far better as well.

I am currenty eyeballing an '87 Toyota right now. My brother had an '84. And he beat the ever livin' snot out of that truck and it never let him down.

The newer trucks just aren't built the same.

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

So are Ferrari

My previous car was a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 and that did all I asked of it.

over a year ago

Land Cruiser

By *aiseaneyebrowMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Defender. Although The discovery 4 etc were very capable and a rangie can do the job with the right rubber on.

By *xxx73Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I'm looking at 1st generation Porsche Cayenne as light overlander conversion...

By *hill1965Man
over a year ago

Camberley

Land Rover Series I, the rest are just complimentary imitations!

over a year ago

Hilux, no contest.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

I was lucky enough to be taken round the Land Rover test track by their senior test driver years ago, in one of the new Range Rovers. We had a discussion about how good the car was and what’s the best off roader and his opinion was ‘it’s ok, but not a lot can touch the old Defender 110’

So I’ll go with his opinion, as some of the places we drove there were crazy!

over a year ago

Ive got a my22 Defender PHEV , its mega.. my dad is a farmer and a stick in the mud with his old defender, however he used mine for the day and was amazed so much so hes had one and got rid of old cranky.

Post new Message to Thread