Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Good Stop Smoking day All

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a weird day yesterday in work Sunday was outside smoking and looked at myself and thought what the feck am I doing

So Monday is buy vape day after forty five years of smoking I’ve had enough

Will power is stronger than ever to give up not just because of money just something clicked on Sunday

Have you had a day where something just clicked and you just said no more

Happy Monday All

May sun shine on all of us

May we all be healthy and happy x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck and you’re right. Will power is needed for quitting that habit. take each day as it comes.

I started drinking too much a while ago. I now don’t drink too much because of a moment your talking about. Realisation of what needs to be done for your own self being is a powerful motivator

over a year ago

Good luck op I’m ex smoker and drinker vape helped me to switch, which is my go to when needed so does work, benefits money, healthy and taste everything so much better

over a year ago

Today is my first day too!

over a year ago

"Had a weird day yesterday in work Sunday was outside smoking and looked at myself and thought what the feck am I doing

Will power is stronger than ever to give up not just because of money just something clicked on Sunday

Happy Monday All

May we all be healthy and happy x "

Why didnt you just stop then? Why wait? Just playing devils advocate here.

I wish you good luck, it's a hard thing to do.

over a year ago

Good luck it’s one of the hardest things to do just because they’re so readily available just to buy a pack and say one last one when you willpower is waning

over a year ago

"Good luck it’s one of the hardest things to do just because they’re so readily available just to buy a pack and say one last one when you willpower is waning "

Have to sir not just for health or stinking like ash tray just that point in my life after forty five years was like a bell going off in my head

Plus I want to see my eight grandchildren grow up to be half decent human beings

If they don’t want to be around to clip em round ear hole

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Good luck you can do it. Always try find something to do when you normally have one. I use shell nuts.

over a year ago

"Good luck you can do it. Always try find something to do when you normally have one. I use shell nuts. "

Good advice think the worst is something to do with you’re hands

Will take dog for walk a lot on beach take a while for my chest to clear about a whole year I reckon

Do a lot more gardening as well love getting physical in garden cutting trees mowing pruning

By *isurreyguy2019Man
over a year ago

surrey

I switched to vaping 2 months ago and find it more enjoyable, the hardest bit is finding the flavours you like. There is a company called vapour dot co dot UK that sells e-liquids made by black note which is made from naturally extracted tobaccos which I highly recommend as you are transitioning from cigs. And another website called greyhaze that has very good deals on the normal e liquids. Have a look into buying a mouth to lung rebuildable tank atomiser, they are more cost effective and reliable than the vape pens

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Had a weird day yesterday in work Sunday was outside smoking and looked at myself and thought what the feck am I doing

Happy Monday All

May we all be healthy and happy x "

Good luck, I quit just before the war started

over a year ago

"I switched to vaping 2 months ago and find it more enjoyable, the hardest bit is finding the flavours you like. There is a company called vapour dot co dot UK that sells e-liquids made by black note which is made from naturally extracted tobaccos which I highly recommend as you are transitioning from cigs. And another website called greyhaze that has very good deals on the normal e liquids. Have a look into buying a mouth to lung rebuildable tank atomiser, they are more cost effective and reliable than the vape pens "

Going to try vaping just can’t go total cold Turkey

over a year ago

Day 2

Finding this hard not had cigarette since Sunday night more determined then ever vape is helping finding things to do to keep me busy work garden car

Small steps !

Post new Message to Thread