Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Curious

Jump to newest

By *abswing10 OP   Man
over a year ago

hastings

Curious to see people’s opinions on this.. when meeting with someone do you have to get on with them to play with them or is a body enough for you? Personally I couldn’t enjoy a meet with someone if we felt uncomfortable talking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'd have to get on with them.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely need the click/spark can be all good “on paper” but if no spark it’s not gonna happen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely have to connect with them

over a year ago

In a hypothetical scenario, I'd have to get on with them.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I don't have to think that we would be friends in "the real world." However, I couldn't go further with someone I thought was a complete knob.

over a year ago

When I met on my own (delight) I don't think I say much more than hello on the first meeting. As I am not interested in them just what they are like in the bedroom.

over a year ago

It's important to be comfortable around each other also. Have a laugh and enjoy your time together, if you just want the penetration try a glory hole.

over a year ago

If I’m not getting on. I’m not getting in.

By *adCherriesCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Some of the best meets I have had are people I have banter with. Some hot bod guys, not soo much.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Curious to see people’s opinions on this.. when meeting with someone do you have to get on with them to play with them or is a body enough for you? Personally I couldn’t enjoy a meet with someone if we felt uncomfortable talking "

Situational dependant.

For general meets then yes, there needs to be a level of interest and attraction of course.

But in clubs there's been times when play has commenced with little more than a 'do you mind if I/We join you?' when we've been playing in open rooms and any chit chat has happened after there's been physical interaction.

A

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

If I don't actually fancy someone, they have more chance of raising The Titanic than what makes me smile as I dry myself down whilst looking in the mirror after taking a shower. However if there's a meeting of minds it doesn't happen very often.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

If there's no chemistry then straight into friendzone they go

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd rather not bother than meet someone I don't get on with .

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Discovered my answer to this at a club ....the hard way.

Well, the soft way, if you get my drift.

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

If it’s an arranged meet then I would want to get on with them and I would probably have been chatting with them for awhile online at that point anyway so I would know whether we get on or not. In a club however when it’s something completely unplanned in an orgy room or something when you might not even have ever spoken to them then kinda less of an issue

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I absolutely have to get on with someone. If we can't even hold a conversation how are we meant to communicate likes and dislikes during sex?

Sex is inherently ridiculous. If you can't have a laugh then there's every chance things are going to get massively awkward very quickly. I'd rather have a wank.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm very shallow. As long as we click on a very superficial level and they're attractive to me I'm good. My problem is that I click with very few people

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

“Sex is inherently ridiculous. If you can't have a laugh then there's every chance things are going to get massively awkward very quickly. I'd rather have a wank.”

Absolutely this!

Slipped limbs, falling off things, random noises, bumping into things…

Is that just me ?

Post new Message to Thread