Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ed Schering ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just heard this guy on X Factor

Jesus Christ, what a parcel of shite he is ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you a fan then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You mean Ed Sheeran, the ginger geezer with the guitar. Yea no one likes him...much!!

over a year ago

I disagree and think Ed Sheeran is a very talented man. Its all down to personal preference i get that, but to sell 8 million albums must say something about his talent

over a year ago

never heard of him.

sounds like a bus driver

over a year ago

"I disagree and think Ed Sheeran is a very talented man. Its all down to personal preference i get that, but to sell 8 million albums must say something about his talent "

I agree a long with millions of YouTube hits that led him to fame in the first place...

over a year ago

Love him!

over a year ago

"I disagree and think Ed Sheeran is a very talented man. Its all down to personal preference i get that, but to sell 8 million albums must say something about his talent "

Exactly, plus he's a fan of building Lego houses and so am I

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Naaa..not that keen..

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

mick hucknals love child

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

think James Arthur is better

over a year ago

He sings live and alot of the time him just playing acoustic guitar and i see him live and he was so so good i love his singing and his CD its out of this world and the words as so so lovely .. he is very down to earth and lovely as you can tell i am a Fan x Seeing him again soon i hope. Ed s FAB.

over a year ago

We met him in Whelans in Dublin 1 nite... J was all omg C that's Ed Sherran over there & in a squinty eyed d*unken way I looked right in2 his face & said who that! Hadn't a clue... Seemed a nice chap tho... I was 2 busy chattin up boys haha

over a year ago

"We met him in Whelans in Dublin 1 nite... J was all omg C that's Ed Sherran over there & in a squinty eyed d*unken way I looked right in2 his face & said who that! Hadn't a clue... Seemed a nice chap tho... I was 2 busy chattin up boys haha "

How did he not end up in bed with you

over a year ago

"We met him in Whelans in Dublin 1 nite... J was all omg C that's Ed Sherran over there & in a squinty eyed d*unken way I looked right in2 his face & said who that! Hadn't a clue... Seemed a nice chap tho... I was 2 busy chattin up boys haha

How did he not end up in bed with you "

funny u should say that... Nite did turn into a meet type situation we brought 1 of the boys I was flirting outrageously with! Haha

over a year ago

Brought home!!

over a year ago

Not keen on his music and looks like he combs his hair with a toffee apple but at least he plays an instrument and writes his own songs.

XXXX

over a year ago

He was on Jon Ross a few weeks ago and I couldn't help thinking that the programme makers had surpassed themselves by getting TWO talentless fuckwits on the same show at the same time.

over a year ago

"You mean Ed Sheeran, the ginger geezer with the guitar. Yea no one likes him...much!! "

Ed Schering is his Scandinavian alter ego

Still crap but smells of herring too

over a year ago

i've liked his stuff from the start, wasn't to impressed with this latest offering...

over a year ago

Hugely talented, can sing, write and play an instrument. Oh and he's ginger!

over a year ago

"He was on Jon Ross a few weeks ago and I couldn't help thinking that the programme makers had surpassed themselves by getting TWO talentless fuckwits on the same show at the same time. "

pmsl

over a year ago

I love ed sheeran... He's massively talented and worked bloody hard to get where he is. Each to there own as my dear old mum would say. It makes a refreshing change to see real talent rather than manufactured singers who couldn't wright a song if there lives depended on it. He writes all his own music and some of his early stuff with people like milka pain and j-me is really great. But that's just my opinion

over a year ago

Love his music love his voice and have a soft spot for gingers lol

over a year ago

"think James Arthur is better"

If it wasn't for artist like ed sheeran there wouldn't be the likes of James Arthur ... Hope he wins got my vote

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

He must have his own time transporter also ...... he had a concert in Newcastle last night too!!

over a year ago

"think James Arthur is better

If it wasn't for artist like ed sheeran there wouldn't be the likes of James Arthur ... Hope he wins got my vote "

I see alot of Ed in james why i really like him ..Ed has a gift and dont need all the stuff most singers need to sing as he can and play .. I think some here should just lisen to his CD and will see theres alot more to this young man.

over a year ago

"You mean Ed Sheeran, the ginger geezer with the guitar. Yea no one likes him...much!! "

over a year ago

"I love ed sheeran... He's massively talented and worked bloody hard to get where he is. Each to there own as my dear old mum would say. It makes a refreshing change to see real talent rather than manufactured singers who couldn't wright a song if there lives depended on it. He writes all his own music and some of his early stuff with people like milka pain and j-me is really great. But that's just my opinion "

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

I adore Ed, my teeenage daughter found him on You Tube and we have been fans for agaes. I was listening and singing along to his first track way before it hit the radio and the charts.

He is a very talented young man, his album is great. And he's GINGER!!!

over a year ago

yes 8 million hope he has a new CD out for Xmas . I see him live in concert in Thetford woods and it was a wild night as so good no one was sitting down everyone dancing.

Post new Message to Thread