Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Memories of seeing a girl/boyfriends parents

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I remember when I was first introduced to her parents. Her mum was great, even make her laugh, but her dad wouldn't even look at me. In fact he only spoke to her and I was the invisible boy. Later she told me 'I'm daddy's girl'. She was the favourite.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I remember when I was first introduced to her parents. Her mum was great, even make her laugh, but her dad wouldn't even look at me. In fact he only spoke to her and I was the invisible boy. Later she told me 'I'm daddy's girl'. She was the favourite. "

Care to expand a little, flesh it out a little?

Who doesn't remember that first time when you meet a girlfriends father and you feel a little intimated. It can be a socially awkward moment.

Welcome back OP.

By *mma29Couple
over a year ago

wirral

Invisibility is tight

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I remember when I was first introduced to her parents. Her mum was great, even make her laugh, but her dad wouldn't even look at me. In fact he only spoke to her and I was the invisible boy. Later she told me 'I'm daddy's girl'. She was the favourite.

Care to expand a little, flesh it out a little?

Who doesn't remember that first time when you meet a girlfriends father and you feel a little intimated. It can be a socially awkward moment.

Welcome back OP.

"

Hey. Thanks. Nice shade.

over a year ago

I just used to show new boyfriends my sniper awards. Daughter had few boyfriends and no hassle before she was married...

over a year ago

First time I met my in-laws. They were Polish. The FiL loved Polish sausages and often had mustard with them.

We took a tube of English mustard. He put a generous amount on his plate and then a knife full on his sausage. We warned him it was strong, he scoffed and boasted he had russian mustard and he will be fine. I look at the OH and shook my head.

He took a bite, about 5 seconds later he was sweating, he took a swig of water, and kept chewing before swallowing then proceeded to drink his coffee in one go and dabbing his forehead with a napkin. we all just pissed our selves laughing. His face said it all. Fair play to him though he took smaller doses and finished his sausages never again he said

Post new Message to Thread