Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why do people lie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i was on cam last night talking to a what i thought was a straight male as part of a couple but it turned out he wasnt straight i wish people wouldnt lie on there profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you will soon get used to it.

over a year ago

It is a shame that people feel they have to lie but it seems to be a common thing. We met someone once who was "straight" but during play wants Benz to do things to him that proved he wasn't do straight. Luckily Benz is laid back and just said no thanks but it put a damper on rest of meet.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

As a couple we had a meet where both parties of the other couple claimed to be straight... and neither were

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

theres no need for it there is enough bi-guy men/woman on here to pick from and it could spoil a good meet

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

insecurity

over a year ago

this might be a long answer - so bear with me ...... cos

its more comfy to be horizontal than vertical

they believe their own hype

they dont think they will be caught out

they have never been challenged about it in the past

they think on here u will forgive them their little indiscretion

they didnt work out u had a brain

in their heads its bending the truth

they get what they want out of it

they believe they know u better than u do

and possibly a whole host of other options

saving the best to last

cos they are dimwits

over a year ago

The simple answer is, people lie because they can.

We are all on the site to have fun, so tweek your lie detectors and don't let the liars get you down, chances are if they are having to lie their way through life they are not having as much fun as you

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

human nature..

i would think there are not many who have told 'a little white lie' or a 'porkie' in their lifetime..

over a year ago

Got a message with a photo, now not saying it was definitely a lie, could have a been a real hard life... but the age claimed didn't match the photo by at least 10 years.

Had they been honest about it then they were inside our age range, but suspected lie about age put us off straight away.

If someone tells a lie in order to get into a meet, then they can't be upset when sent packing as soon as they are shown to be liars.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"human nature..

i would think there are not many who have told 'a little white lie' or a 'porkie' in their lifetime.."

I agree. Now can somebody please define to me what constitutes a lie?

Is it.... in the scene...taking off a few pounds of your weight, sutracting a few years of your age?

Is it "forgetting" you are attached?

I am curious what people think is a lie?

over a year ago

"Got a message with a photo, now not saying it was definitely a lie, could have a been a real hard life... but the age claimed didn't match the photo by at least 10 years.

Had they been honest about it then they were inside our age range, but suspected lie about age put us off straight away.

If someone tells a lie in order to get into a meet, then they can't be upset when sent packing as soon as they are shown to be liars."

+1

over a year ago

"human nature..

i would think there are not many who have told 'a little white lie' or a 'porkie' in their lifetime..I agree. Now can somebody please define to me what constitutes a lie?

Is it.... in the scene...taking off a few pounds of your weight, sutracting a few years of your age?

I am curious what people think is a lie? "

is being economical with the truth a lie?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"human nature..

i would think there are not many who have told 'a little white lie' or a 'porkie' in their lifetime..I agree. Now can somebody please define to me what constitutes a lie?

is being economical with the truth a lie? "

Exactly.. is "missing" out some information a lie?

over a year ago

"human nature..

is being economical with the truth a lie? Exactly.. is "missing" out some information a lie? "

not if u forgot to say it ......

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"human nature..

is being economical with the truth a lie? Exactly.. is "missing" out some information a lie?

not if u forgot to say it ...... "

haha, trust you! You forgot to tell your last meet that you are very dangerous to be with... things explode, implode etc....Didnt you?

over a year ago

in Lancashire

had more than one str8 guy contact us for a meet saying 'am bi curious' or am 'really bi'..

tbh if someone is curious and not sure can understand that there profile says str8..

but when they say stuff like, 'dont want str8 cpl's to know' we have asked them 'dont take this the wrong way..but what else might you also not be truthfull about?'

had some choice responses..

hey ho..

over a year ago

"human nature..

is being economical with the truth a lie? Exactly.. is "missing" out some information a lie? "

I can see your point, I've been on my own six years, so consider myself to be single, but I have never been divorced, so in truth I'm married? So should I say I'm married or single on here?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"human nature..

is being economical with the truth a lie? Exactly.. is "missing" out some information a lie?

not if u forgot to say it ...... "

Serious answer... I dont have a problem with people only revealing as much as they want to reveal. It is up to the individual how much they want to share.. and then it is up to me whether I feel I know enough, trust enough, fancy enough to meet... or not meet.

over a year ago

"human nature..

not if u forgot to say it ...... haha, trust you! You forgot to tell your last meet that you are very dangerous to be with... things explode, implode etc....Didnt you? "

I can honestly say I did tell him about the parrot and the chess set - as he worriedly looked around his flat thinking their aint much to wreck here ....... am sure most of the ornaments will be in storage next time I go round though lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"human nature..

I can see your point, I've been on my own six years, so consider myself to be single, but I have never been divorced, so in truth I'm married? So should I say I'm married or single on here?"

In my world you would be well and truly single

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"human nature..

I can see your point, I've been on my own six years, so consider myself to be single, but I have never been divorced, so in truth I'm married? So should I say I'm married or single on here?In my world you would be well and truly single "

ditto..

probably more so than some of the 'single' guys on here...

over a year ago

"human nature..

Perhaps if you accept that to knowingly deceive by the inclusion or omission of relevant information that would otherwise render the informant unsuitable for purpose !

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"human nature..

not if u forgot to say it ...... haha, trust you! You forgot to tell your last meet that you are very dangerous to be with... things explode, implode etc....Didnt you?

I can honestly say I did tell him about the parrot and the chess set - as he worriedly looked around his flat thinking their aint much to wreck here ....... am sure most of the ornaments will be in storage next time I go round though lol "

Haha, you ll find something else... to keep him entertained

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"It is a shame that people feel they have to lie"

People don't chose to lie, it's a choice

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"It is a shame that people feel they have to lie

People don't chose to lie, it's a choice "

???? Eh?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"People don't chose to lie, it's a choice

???? Eh?"

Eh indeed

I meant to say people chose to lie out of choice.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

We get inundated with “straight” guys who when we point out we only meet single bi guys suddenly become bi. We politely point out that if they are lying about that what else is there they aren't honest about and we would rather meet people who are honest. We have met guys in the past who claim to be bi and changed profile to meet us then when asked to play with Sir freak out and leave. This is always funny but I guess they lie to get meets and adjust sexual orientation accordingly.

over a year ago

"human nature..

not if u forgot to say it ...... haha, trust you! You forgot to tell your last meet that you are very dangerous to be with... things explode, implode etc....Didnt you?

I can honestly say I did tell him about the parrot and the chess set - as he worriedly looked around his flat thinking their aint much to wreck here ....... am sure most of the ornaments will be in storage next time I go round though lol Haha, you ll find something else... to keep him entertained "

I will do my level best

Post new Message to Thread