Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

girls 18-30 without children

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was chatting to a mate, he was saying hardly find girls that age without 2 or 3 kids

Reckons its a fact

I know a lot do have, I don't mind them, but is that true.

Strange forum, would love to know true stats

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well im in that age bracket but only have one.

By *ig jugsWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I am in my 30's and have no kids.

over a year ago

I have two x

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I was 29 when I gave birth.

over a year ago

I was 27 and if I was in that age bracket with the kids I have I would have had only one

over a year ago

Having lived in Northampton not so long ago the OP is correct. Most women in that age bracket in Northampton have at least 2 kids and most are single or in a relationship where there partner lives elsewhere.

over a year ago

over 30 and still only got one

over a year ago

I'm more than half way through that age bracket and I'm childless!

over a year ago

I'm in my 30s and quite happily child free.

over a year ago

"over 30 and still only got one "
aged 50 no kids, never wanted them, not paternal at all.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am 32 no kids not met a sprem doner to have kids with...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

None here, and have no intention of having!!!

over a year ago

26 with two.

over a year ago

23 and no kids......

By *inkyboots84Woman
over a year ago

east yorkshire

Nearly 28 and no kids.

I have my 3 neices i am a happy aunty who loves having them but its gud to give them back ha ha

over a year ago

well it is the natural order of life, we are born to reproduce and die, and most will get married and have kids while they are young, not many people settle down and start a family in their 40s do they

over a year ago

29 four kids ( yes all the same dad and yes still together )

By *picyspiregirlCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Kid free zone here.

over a year ago

I was 30 having my first. . . X

over a year ago

"well it is the natural order of life, we are born to reproduce and die, and most will get married and have kids while they are young, not many people settle down and start a family in their 40s do they"

I did. I was 44 when our son was born and 46 when our daughter was born.

My first child with my first wife was born when I was 32.

Two families 250 miles apart. I think I'm setting up franchises.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There was some research released a couple of months ago showing the age and educational achievements of women and when they choose to have children and how many.

I can't remember who produced it but someone else might.

I think there was a map showing the demographic profile for the country. The more deprived an area the more children and often to younger parents. The more affluent an area will show fewer children and deferred until 30s and 40s.

over a year ago

"There was some research released a couple of months ago showing the age and educational achievements of women and when they choose to have children and how many.

I think there was a map showing the demographic profile for the country. The more deprived an area the more children and often to younger parents. The more affluent an area will show fewer children and deferred until 30s and 40s."

Can't have a bunch of rugrats getting in the way of a good career and cluttering up one's perfectly decorated mansion, can one.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"There was some research released a couple of months ago showing the age and educational achievements of women and when they choose to have children and how many.

I think there was a map showing the demographic profile for the country. The more deprived an area the more children and often to younger parents. The more affluent an area will show fewer children and deferred until 30s and 40s.

Can't have a bunch of rugrats getting in the way of a good career and cluttering up one's perfectly decorated mansion, can one. "

Jocasta and Felix get on very well with the nanny, thank you. No hindrance to the career at all.

over a year ago

I am sure a few people have had a child after going on a 18-30 holiday

over a year ago

What a set of sweeping statements. Ridiculous.

How about this one; all women who have had a child have a massive vagina in Lincs. Fact.

over a year ago

Can't have a bunch of rugrats getting in the way of a good career and cluttering up one's perfectly decorated mansion, can one.

Jocasta and Felix get on very well with the nanny, thank you. No hindrance to the career at all."

Benedict can be a little shit at times though.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"What a set of sweeping statements. Ridiculous.

How about this one; all women who have had a child have a massive vagina in Lincs. Fact. "

I've had a child but I don't think I keep my vagina in Lincs.

over a year ago

I'm in my 30s and have no kids.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Was chatting to a mate, he was saying hardly find girls that age without 2 or 3 kids

Reckons its a fact

Strange forum, would love to know true stats "

perhaps he should expand his search,outwith the maternity ward.

over a year ago

How about this one; all women who have had a child have a massive vagina in Lincs. Fact.

I've had a child but I don't think I keep my vagina in Lincs."

But it is massive?!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

But it is massive?! "

I don't think so but I haven't really got much with which to compare it.

over a year ago

I've got loads of kids

over a year ago

I've had a child but I don't think I keep my vagina in Lincs."

Can you drop it off in Tyneside next time you're passing through and collect it on your way back down south. Ta.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Can you drop it off in Tyneside next time you're passing through and collect it on your way back down south. Ta."

My child is no longer a child so hard to drop off in Tyneside.

over a year ago

Can you drop it off in Tyneside next time you're passing through and collect it on your way back down south. Ta.

My child is no longer a child so hard to drop off in Tyneside."

Um.. got enough kids up here already so I wasn't referring to your child.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Was chatting to a mate, he was saying hardly find girls that age without 2 or 3 kids

Reckons its a fact

Why ask about women with children ?

It may seem bloody odd to some people but for EVERY mother out there there is also a father.....

If a woman has children so does the bloke that 'sired' them.

over a year ago

Can you drop it off in Tyneside next time you're passing through and collect it on your way back down south. Ta."

She might throw it out of the window but I doubt she'd stop off to drop it off in Tyneside, of all places.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Reckons its a fact

Why ask about women with children ?

It may seem bloody odd to some people but for EVERY mother out there there is also a father.....

If a woman has children so does the bloke that 'sired' them. "

over a year ago

"I am 32 no kids not met a sprem doner to have kids with... "

Sure you'll have beautiful kippers when you finally do

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Um.. got enough kids up here already so I wasn't referring to your child. "

It's heading NW next - it's probably not big enough to throw across the width of the country.

over a year ago

Um.. got enough kids up here already so I wasn't referring to your child.

It's heading NW next - it's probably not big enough to throw across the width of the country."

I hope nobody that doesn't like you doesn't answer that. hee hee

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I have three daughters aged 21, 25 and 29.

One's married, one's a virgin and one lives with her boyfriend: none have children.

over a year ago

"I have three daughters aged 21, 25 and 29.

One's married, one's a virgin and one lives with her boyfriend: none have children. "

How refreshing to hear of a young lady who is saving herself until she is ready..... Kudos....

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

One's married, one's a virgin and one lives with her boyfriend: none have children.

How refreshing to hear of a young lady who is saving herself until she is ready..... Kudos...."

She goes to church, deeply religious, feeds the poor, does charity work whilst studying for a degree in forensic science and won't have sex until she's married. Her friends are the same, beautiful, bright and "saving" themselves.

Even though I was a virgin bride, that was 32 years ago, I find them erm strange and I'm not sure why.

over a year ago

How refreshing to hear of a young lady who is saving herself until she is ready..... Kudos....

She goes to church, deeply religious, feeds the poor, does charity work whilst studying for a degree in forensic science and won't have sex until she's married. Her friends are the same, beautiful, bright and "saving" themselves.

Even though I was a virgin bride, that was 32 years ago, I find them erm strange and I'm not sure why. "

Strange as in beyond the modern norm... Perhaps... That is exactly what I meant by "Refreshing"

Clearly a young lady who knows her own mind better than to blindly acquiesce to peer pressure.... Good luck with her chosen career goals....

over a year ago

my son who is in his early thirties said its difficult to find someone his age who hasnt got any kids.

i am 51 and just have the one.

over a year ago

Reckons its a fact

It depends on the kind of people one mixes with.We don't know anyone of that age who has children and we also have many female friends in their thirties and forties who neither have, nor want children.

over a year ago

How refreshing to hear of a young lady who is saving herself until she is ready..... Kudos...."

Blimey, Victorian England lives on!

over a year ago

Jocasta and Felix get on very well with the nanny, thank you. No hindrance to the career at all.

Benedict can be a little shit at times though."

A bit of inverse snobbery here methinks and also a poor grasp of the relevant research. The landed aristocracy and vulgar nouveau riche football stars may live in mansions but the university educated classes don't and it is they who are having fewer children To some this is a cause for concern as it is argued that with the lumpenproletariat breeding like rabbits future generations of English people will be even more stupid than they already are.

And nobody calls any of their children Jocasta outside of Reginald Perrin's extended family.

over a year ago

Well I was nearly 20 when I lost my virginity and my first born came bouncing alon when I was 22 I now have 3 kids and I'm a single mum at 32 I also have noticed its very rare for anyone who's hit the 30 mark who doesn't have kids but those who are tend to be the ones I don't imagine ever having kids my friend is 32 and still a virgin !!!!

I do believe the statement about demographic and social standing most who have more than 1 child tend to be in the lower earnings bracket or on benefits in deprived areas but there are a few exceptions like myself I'm a professional very high earner, what does this have to do with swinging though some may say well it means for me between working and being mum I have very little time to play boooooo

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My sons last girlfriend and this one both have a child and hes 22, think this girl is 19

over a year ago

Benedict can be a little shit at times though.

A bit of inverse snobbery here methinks and also a poor grasp of the relevant research. The landed aristocracy and vulgar nouveau riche football stars may live in mansions but the university educated classes don't and it is they who are having fewer children To some this is a cause for concern as it is argued that with the lumpenproletariat breeding like rabbits future generations of English people will be even more stupid than they already are.

And nobody calls any of their children Jocasta outside of Reginald Perrin's extended family."

I find it astonishing that for someone who has so much disdain of England and it's people that you choose to live here.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I am 32 and desperatly want a child.. Its the finding of the sperm which is the hardest part...

over a year ago

"I am 32 and desperatly want a child.. Its the finding of the sperm which is the hardest part... "

J i just had a guy message me wanting to get me pregnant.. could have sent him your way... damm lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I am 32 and desperatly want a child.. Its the finding of the sperm which is the hardest part...

J i just had a guy message me wanting to get me pregnant.. could have sent him your way... damm lol "

Geeee thanks...

over a year ago

Reckons its a fact

It depends on the kind of people one mixes with.We don't know anyone of that age who has children and we also have many female friends in their thirties and forties who neither have, nor want children."

Lucky you, and them.

By *ig jugsWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I am 34 and would love a child but cannot due to fertility issues,and I am now in my final year at uni training to be a professional which I will roll into a job starting salary of 35k a year and will only go up with experience so that means I can hopefully go for IVF.

And my sister has 4 children- which are 2 sets of twins and she is a lawyer and so is her husband so again the theory of only people in deprived areas or upper class having 4 kids is also unfounded.My sister has no Nanny and lives inn a 3 bed ex council house.I actually did a study for my dissertation on deprived areas in terms of social work service involvement and I think to an extent those in poverty and unemployed do have more children than those living in say middle class but I guess the point I wanted to make is you cannot have a one fits all criteria.

over a year ago

"Nearly 28 and no kids.

I have my 3 neices i am a happy aunty who loves having them but its gud to give them back ha ha

"

Similar thing here...32 with no kids and no intentions on changing that, but love my niece to bits. It's great being the auntie cos I can spoil her rotten, but don't have to worry about the discipline etc x

over a year ago

Had 2 in my early twenties and another aged 31. Dont see point of waiting who wants to be an old mum?

over a year ago

"well it is the natural order of life, we are born to reproduce and die, and most will get married and have kids while they are young, not many people settle down and start a family in their 40s do they

Two families 250 miles apart. I think I'm setting up franchises. "

Haha same here.. I was 18 when my daughter was born.. 19 when my son was born.. And my daughter has not arrived yet lol.. One in Kent one in Derby and one in Peterborough.. I got a lil army on the go haha..

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I don't know any girls aged 18-30. I know plenty of WOMEN that age though.

Yes, I am being pedantic.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

wife is 50 and she has no kids

over a year ago

I suppose the biggest question is, see as its a swinging site why does it matter if you who meet has kids or not?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"well it is the natural order of life, we are born to reproduce and die, and most will get married and have kids while they are young, not many people settle down and start a family in their 40s do they

Two families 250 miles apart. I think I'm setting up franchises.

Haha same here.. I was 18 when my daughter was born.. 19 when my son was born.. And my daughter has not arrived yet lol.. One in Kent one in Derby and one in Peterborough.. I got a lil army on the go haha.. "

are you saying you have 2 kids and 1 on the way

over a year ago

I am 27 and have no children. I don't want children either.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

23 and no kids here yet.

Always said I wouldn't even consider it until I was at least 25, but wouldn't complain if it happened now (broody hormones are kicking in).

- Amy. x

Post new Message to Thread