Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Church

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, does anyone else on this site go to church regularly? I go most Sundays and can't help looking at women and wondering whether they swing lol

Say hi if there any churchgoers on here

Den xx

i know I'm probably on way to hell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Regular church goer here....

I do not believe that God will condemn anyone.... For window shopping....

over a year ago

I go as well

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't go anymore but I could probably still recite the communion mass.

over a year ago

"I go as well "

Chaos and mayhem under the chasuble....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't go to church but I doubt God is bothered by people enjoying sex, she invented it to be enjoyable after all

over a year ago

"I don't go to church but I doubt God is bothered by people enjoying sex, she invented it to be enjoyable after all "

Yeah... But she couldn't write a manual to explain how to comprehend the female body.... Or moodswings....

over a year ago

Everytime I go to church, I wonder if the women are wearing stockings or tights, and if they are wearing knickers or not.

over a year ago

"I go as well

Chaos and mayhem under the chasuble.... "

nope I am well behaved really

over a year ago

Is nothing sacred?!

over a year ago

I read an article today about a woman who's son died in a car crash and he 'speaks' to her. He communicates by guiding her hand as she writes and he's told her all sorts of things about heaven, god, even Hitler.

He says that God isn't a person and when you feel love for something or someone you are feeling 'God'. He says that we all come into the world the same way and all leave it the same way too so we all end up in the same place but how we live our lives determines how we are received in heaven. Hitler is undergoing counselling according to this lad. That's some session he's been having then, since 1945 apparently.

There isn't a hell according to this boy. Only heaven.

Phew! Thank fuck for that then.

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?! "

No, nothing isn't sacred, cos nothing doesn't exist. If nothing existed we wouldn't be here and therefore nothing could be sacred.

over a year ago

check out 'Religion' by PIL/John Lydon - sums up the hypocripsy of religion regardless of faith

By *umsuckMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

I go every Sunday. Had a guy once thought I was just using it as an excuse not to meet on a sunday morning, he couldn't comprehend a swinger going to church!!

over a year ago

"check out 'Religion' by PIL/John Lydon - sums up the hypocripsy of religion regardless of faith"

Apologies for spelling - results of a an empty bottle of red

over a year ago

"check out 'Religion' by PIL/John Lydon - sums up the hypocripsy of religion regardless of faith"

I just can't take him seriously since he started doing country life butter adverts.

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?!

No, nothing isn't sacred, cos nothing doesn't exist. If nothing existed we wouldn't be here and therefore nothing could be sacred."

Alright, clever dick. There's always one who has to ruin the party. Boston pancake?

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?! "

Indeed.... My religion and faith is sacred to me... I just practice with my eyes on my fellow man... Not with my head up my arse.....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I read an article today about a woman who's son died in a car crash and he 'speaks' to her. He communicates by guiding her hand as she writes and he's told her all sorts of things about heaven, god, even Hitler.

He says that God isn't a person and when you feel love for something or someone you are feeling 'God'. He says that we all come into the world the same way and all leave it the same way too so we all end up in the same place but how we live our lives determines how we are received in heaven. Hitler is undergoing counselling according to this lad. That's some session he's been having then, since 1945 apparently.

Phew! Thank fuck for that then. "

I reckon that's about right though the bit about love anyway, can't comment about Hitler.

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?!

No, nothing isn't sacred, cos nothing doesn't exist. If nothing existed we wouldn't be here and therefore nothing could be sacred.

Alright, clever dick. There's always one who has to ruin the party. Boston pancake? "

No thanks, I've just showered.

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?!

Alright, clever dick. There's always one who has to ruin the party. Boston pancake?

No thanks, I've just showered. "

Happy birthday!

over a year ago

"I read an article today about a woman who's son died in a car crash and he 'speaks' to her. He communicates by guiding her hand as she writes and he's told her all sorts of things about heaven, god, even Hitler.

I reckon that's about right though the bit about love anyway, can't comment about Hitler."

He also told his mother than when a child dies if it's mother is already in heaven they are reunited but if it's mother is still on Earth the child's grandmother/s assume responsibility automatically, unless they already have children to take care of in which case it falls to the next female family member like an aunt etc..I guess the dads/grandads and uncles must be playing golf a lot.

Her son says, regarding aborted babies, that with abortion rates so high, the consequence is a high volume of babies arriving in heaven and others take on responsibility for them — though it is done with more love than anyone can imagine.

But he also states that because heaven is a spiritual place any injuries or deformations to our bodies that we have don't go with us to heaven. That's quite comforting to know.

(I'm just retelling the story here so don't shoot the messenger)

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?!

Happy birthday! "

Why thank you, but I'm afraid you're six months too early. Are you always this premature?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I reckon that's about right though the bit about love anyway, can't comment about Hitler.

He also told his mother than when a child dies if it's mother is already in heaven they are reunited but if it's mother is still on Earth the child's grandmother/s assume responsibility automatically, unless they already have children to take care of in which case it falls to the next female family member like an aunt etc..I guess the dads/grandads and uncles must be playing golf a lot.

Her son says, regarding aborted babies, that with abortion rates so high, the consequence is a high volume of babies arriving in heaven and others take on responsibility for them — though it is done with more love than anyone can imagine.

But he also states that because heaven is a spiritual place any injuries or deformations to our bodies that we have don't go with us to heaven. That's quite comforting to know.

(I'm just retelling the story here so don't shoot the messenger)"

I find it quite interesting and why should it be any less true than what we are asked to believe daily by quite senior religious figures.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

ps where was the article I'd like to read it?

over a year ago

(I'm just retelling the story here so don't shoot the messenger)

I find it quite interesting and why should it be any less true than what we are asked to believe daily by quite senior religious figures."

I like to think my mind is open enough to entertain the possibility of heaven. My scientific brain is yelling at me "No!", but it's ok, I told it to sod off for a bit while I figure this out.

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?!

Happy birthday!

Why thank you, but I'm afraid you're six months too early. Are you always this premature?"

Yes. I've already cum about all the women I'm having sex with in the coming months from fab, as you can probably imagine; my balls are huge from not cumming. And yes you are imagining.

over a year ago

"ps where was the article I'd like to read it?"

I daren't mention it. It's the newspaper-that-cannot-be-named. The one I read.

It's online. Go to the homepage and scroll down about half way.

Alternatively, google 'sally woodmansee', or you can buy her e-book from amazon called 'Talking To Tony' by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

I go to church every Sunday, we always do, I have quite a deep faith, it is my choice and couldn't live without it x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"ps where was the article I'd like to read it?

Alternatively, google 'sally woodmansee', or you can buy her e-book from amazon called 'Talking To Tony' by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone

"

Thanks do you mean the Daily M***?

over a year ago

"Is nothing sacred?!

Happy birthday!

Why thank you, but I'm afraid you're six months too early. Are you always this premature?

Yes. I've already cum about all the women I'm having sex with in the coming months from fab, as you can probably imagine; my balls are huge from not cumming. And yes you are imagining. "

Nope, sorry, you got me there. It's about half past midnight.

over a year ago

Thanks do you mean the Daily M***?"

No! Daily M*** indeed!! The S*n .. that one!

over a year ago

Here:

Talking To Tony by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4636931/sally-woodmansee-talking-to-tony-letters.html#ixzz2BrxY5cPV

over a year ago

No! Daily M*** indeed!! The S*n .. that one! "

This makes sense. Broaden you horizons, pick up a Mr Men book

Btw, The mail and sun are one and the same!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Here:

Talking To Tony by Sally Woodmansee and Laurie Stone

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4636931/sally-woodmansee-talking-to-tony-letters.html#ixzz2BrxY5cPV"

Thank you!

over a year ago

Btw, The mail and sun are one and the same! "

Look chum, we're just humouring you while we're also chatting on Cern Systems Online Secure Forum For Really Brainy People. Ok?

over a year ago

Btw, The mail and sun are one and the same!

Look chum, we're just humouring you while we're also chatting on Cern Systems Online Secure Forum For Really Brainy People. Ok?"

Okay, CHUM. You are clearly very intelligent.

over a year ago

I blame God for making me so. It's His fault.

over a year ago

I go to church most weekends. But I'm tolerant of any faith/non-faith personal beliefs, as long as those beliefs don't affect other people. You get 'religious' fascists' and aestheist/agnostic fascists too. Both extremes are pretty bad

over a year ago

"I don't go to church but I doubt God is bothered by people enjoying sex, she invented it to be enjoyable after all "

she invented it?

noticed that misses

over a year ago

i remember reading about a lady vicar who was also a swinger.

i havnt been to church since i was a kid.

i am an atheist but i do like churches.

By *umplay1969Man
over a year ago

Coggeshall

"Hi guys, does anyone else on this site go to church regularly? I go most Sundays and can't help looking at women and wondering whether they swing lol

Den xx

i know I'm probably on way to hell"

over a year ago

Phew! Thank fuck for that then. "

I was getting worried there until the end lol

over a year ago

I went to church once. Well, it was to that Mormon thingy building. Was invited by a friend after a saturday night of debauchery, with both of us in his mums underwear (we wear both 20 at the time). Sat there with a grin on my face and a slightly guilty feeling that if their God could see through my pants, He would be mortified.

BTW, his mum (my friends, not God's) was a regular stockings wearer. Who says Mormons have no dress sense!!!!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Like visiting churches but don't attend services being a thoroughly godless atheist.

over a year ago

"Like visiting churches but don't attend services being a thoroughly godless atheist."

So you just go for the gargoyles then huh?

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

LOL priests don't interest me. I like the architecture.

over a year ago

Of course there are some churches which have Grotesques rather than actual Gargoyles… Oh and some churches have both,,,, and theres even some churches which have neither,,,,

Hmmm, I think I’ve covered my bases there…!

over a year ago

"Like visiting churches but don't attend services being a thoroughly godless atheist."

Me too

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't go to church but I doubt God is bothered by people enjoying sex, she invented it to be enjoyable after all

she invented it?

noticed that misses "

over a year ago

So there are a few swingers who g to church

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"Hi guys, does anyone else on this site go to church regularly? I go most Sundays and can't help looking at women and wondering whether they swing lol

Den xx

i know I'm probably on way to hell"

Sorry but I prefer Jackanory

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I only go for the communion wine....may suggest to the preist they try tequila, may have a job convincing him though.....

By *hawy06Man
over a year ago

warrington

God pfffff what a waste of time god why do people waste there time on this crap it's a joke I mean we might as well still belive in Santa the Easter bunny the tooth fairy so Jesus got nailed to a cross big deal I mean if he could realy turn wine into water blossom hill wud have been screwed and I hate bubble basshers that come nocking on ur door get a grip and sod off

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"God pfffff what a waste of time god why do people waste there time on this crap it's a joke I mean we might as well still belive in Santa the Easter bunny the tooth fairy so Jesus got nailed to a cross big deal I mean if he could realy turn wine into water blossom hill wud have been screwed and I hate bubble basshers that come nocking on ur door get a grip and sod off "
i never get bubble bashers....

over a year ago

"So there are a few swingers who g to church"

Aren't they the ones on the end of a bell rope?

over a year ago

I'd go to church - but don't as I have a good idea how long it would take the poor cleaner to sort out the mess when I spontaneously combust the second I cross the threshold!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'd go to church - but don't as I have a good idea how long it would take the poor cleaner to sort out the mess when I spontaneously combust the second I cross the threshold! "
Cue music from the omen...

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 15/11/12 12:09:49]

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"God pfffff what a waste of time god why do people waste there time on this crap it's a joke I mean we might as well still belive in Santa the Easter bunny the tooth fairy so Jesus got nailed to a cross big deal I mean if he could realy turn wine into water blossom hill wud have been screwed and I hate bubble basshers that come nocking on ur door get a grip and sod off "

Don't you diss Santa!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"So there are a few swingers who g to church"
Absolutely and why not...I am not a church goer, probably because something to do with that when I was young I had to go each Sunday.

I would never ridicule anybody for having a belief, going to church or practising their relligion in whatever way they see fit. I do like churches for the tranquility they offer away from the stress and hustle and bustle of daily life. And I adore organ concerts in big cathedrals. There is something very soothing and spiritual about them, well for me anyway.

over a year ago

at my brothers wedding,i was holding our then 4 month old daughter

the vicar started going on about god and all that sky fairy stuff

i squeezed my daughters to foot and she started crying,so i had to take her out side

hehe

Post new Message to Thread