Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FAB a Subscription Site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If FAB became a subscription site would you still avail of the services?

Is a modest fee of say £50 per year a good idea to sort the wheat from the Chaff?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

yes I pay £60 just now so I would spend the refund on a chinese takeaway

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"yes I pay £60 just now so I would spend the refund on a chinese takeaway"
Wow £10 for a takeaway! Must move to your neck of the woods!

Ok so make it £100 per annum.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

So paid sites sort the wheat from the chaff, I don't think so

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

You can pay a monthly fee if you so wish.

Paid sites still get their share of deadheads though, and if you paid to join you could feel entitled to use the site as you wished, and you might decide to be a swinger site terrorist

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

If I could still pay it in installments maybe...

over a year ago

I think fab is great as it is. Its the way its set up that's sets it aside from all the other sites.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Paid sites = migration of single fems to sites that are free for them and aggressive people who feel they are owed their moneys worth

There are paid sites and people who pay for them prefer to be on here!

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

Fab is good as it is already, why spoil how things are ran? There are other sites where you pay a monthly subscription and I dont join those. No not because i am tight or anything, its pretty much exactly the same as it is in those sites as it is Fab. The reason for how I know is years ago I paid to be on those sites and I have met far more people off here than the sites I paid for

over a year ago

"So paid sites sort the wheat from the chaff, I don't think so"

No, they definitely don't. We tried a few paying sites and they were exactly the same, if not worse. One was completely dead and we never even got a sniff of a meet. Deleted our profile before the sub even ran out we got so fed up with wasters messaging us. Fab is the best site, especially for the price. And the forums are great. The timewasters/fantasists are everywhere, fact

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

I did exctly the same Dirtybifuckers, it got to a stage where I thought why bother? Fab is by far the best site for swinging. It caters for all and you have the option of being a standard member of paying a few quid here and there for the extra perks. I will be on here for a very long time to come

over a year ago

if it aint broke dont fix it springs to mind

FAB is good as it is and to have to pay a subscription would in my opinion loose people to the free sites

over a year ago

I can't get mine for less than a tenner!!!

Mind you, mine is a hot and sour soup, prawn toast, Singapore fried rice noodles plus prawn crackers, all for little old me.

over a year ago

"If FAB became a subscription site would you still avail of the services?

Is a modest fee of say £50 per year a good idea to sort the wheat from the Chaff?"

Kind of confused as most of us pay to support fab anyway

By *cc1864aMan
over a year ago

grays

Im on another site which I wont be renewing in December. I was lucky enough to meet one very sexy lady but was on that site for a year and a half. I havent had a meet on here yet but its early days so will have to be patient. The thing I like about this site is that its open to all at reasonable cost if you want to be a supporter. I love reading the different postings on these forums as well! Who needs a book!!!!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Is a modest fee of say £50 per year a good idea to sort the wheat from the Chaff?"

Going from an optional paid website to a forced paid website will not change anything. You will still get idiots, timewasters, etc.

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"yes I pay £60 just now so I would spend the refund on a chinese takeaway

I can't get mine for less than a tenner!!!

Mind you, mine is a hot and sour soup, prawn toast, Singapore fried rice noodles plus prawn crackers, all for little old me. "

oo Pearl you've decided on my Tong Wong order for later, maybe not the prawn toast, and as the crackers come free with a fortune cookie too I may still have change enough to renew my silversite support subscription too boot. Job done!

All I need for now is the fortune in my cookkie to promise me a really special meet with a really special woman off FAB

over a year ago

I'd pay.... I already do! and I'm more than happy with the value I get from it!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is a modest fee of say £50 per year a good idea to sort the wheat from the Chaff?

Kind of confused as most of us pay to support fab anyway "

Is it MOST of 'us'? Some people pay a fiver a month ( 60 a year ) but how many I don't know.

over a year ago

So, errr, am I being stupid but how would it achieve you aim?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I pay a modest subscription on here as a site supporter. I was also on here without paying, so once I was chaff but now am wheat.

It brings a new meaning to 'sowing ones oats'.....

over a year ago

+1

over a year ago

im happy supporting fab as i have had lots of good times on here

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I pay a modest subscription on here as a site supporter. I was also on here without paying, so once I was chaff but now am wheat.

It brings a new meaning to 'sowing ones oats'....."

Steve ! Make the shift from silver to gold and you could be even Wheatier.... if that's possible ..

over a year ago

"So paid sites sort the wheat from the chaff, I don't think so

No, they definitely don't. We tried a few paying sites and they were exactly the same, if not worse. One was completely dead and we never even got a sniff of a meet. Deleted our profile before the sub even ran out we got so fed up with wasters messaging us. Fab is the best site, especially for the price. And the forums are great. The timewasters/fantasists are everywhere, fact "

Would agree that you have fantasists on all sites. Many paid sites have very few members. I was on one a few years back, £16:95 a month, claimed to have 1000's of members. Yet only a handful ever 'on-line'. Chats went no-where, people not-responding to messages etc. Yet lo-and-behold, a few days before the subscription ran out, suddenly I'm Mr Popular! Lots of messages, making arrangements, then once re-newed, dead again! Complained to the owners, told them it smelt very suspicious, but never got a reply back.

over a year ago

No because some of us don't have that kind of money to spend

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think if I were any wheatier, I would be thought a breakfast cereal. I suppose if it got people to eat me, it might be worth it.

over a year ago

Had this site needed a payment upon joining then I probably wouldn't have joined.

The site is great the way it is, I'm a site supporter and happy to pay my £5 every two months, also happy with the knowledge that I can opt out at the end of the two months and still remain on the site if money is tight.

There will always be an undesirable element on any site, paid or free, I have been on and off this site just over three years and have made some great friends during that time. You get out of any site what you put into it, In my experience if you rant, moan and demand on your profile you will attract people who will play on that, making it a paid site won't stop those people...

Post new Message to Thread