Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Can be an expensive way to relax though

Ahem !!!

very expensive

but then you cant take it with you... "

Speak for yourself. I am getting buried in my best heels, dress and stockings. The rest is going in the coffin with me, just like some modern day pharroh(ess)

over a year ago

When you can afford it there's nothing better than retail therapy. However saying that.. there is Fab meets.. Fab meets followed by a close second place in retail therapy

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I nipped into debenhams to check out the boots and left with three sets of lingerie

I then ran into town to reconsider a dress I'd seen, didn't buy it. Bought another and four pairs of hold ups.

Thought I'll just pop into primani and see if they still have those seamed stockings... A dress and a pair of knitted leggings

I was planning to be home, have a quick bath and be tucked up for a nap by 10:30, been home for ten mins now.

This is why I don't go in shops.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I was going to buy a dress for tonight.. on the way I got a "I can't make it tonight" text so I decided to save the money and book in to get my tattoo done...

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I always come back with more than what I went for.

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

but then you cant take it with you...

Speak for yourself. I am getting buried in my best heels, dress and stockings. The rest is going in the coffin with me, just like some modern day pharroh(ess) "

can they make coffins that big????????

over a year ago

I have been indulging my 'retail therapy' on fleabay just now . It's has a type of thrill like gambling waiting waiting then bidding, and the high when you do get a bargain.

I've managed to get a designer suit and a pure wool full length coat for a snip this week, shoes and boots last week.

If I could I'd buy gifts and have my kids bid for them ebay stylee.

Most money donated to a charity of my choice gets the bidder the best present. hahaha!

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

We're in the black country again next weekend and will probably end up in Merry Hell.

Haven't been shopping for ages, but it's getting close to that time of year again

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

Speak for yourself. I am getting buried in my best heels, dress and stockings. The rest is going in the coffin with me, just like some modern day pharroh(ess)

can they make coffins that big???????? "

Was just thinking that Minxie, last time I had a TV stop overnight, she had more luggage for one night than I take for a fortnight! God only knows how big a coffin will need to be to encompass all that gear

By *cc1864aMan
over a year ago

grays

I have a similar problem although its food related!!!! I have never gone into Iceland and just come out with a pint of milk, I cant help it but end up buying loads of stuff I dont really need!!! Have now banned myself from going there!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've had quite a good retail therapy time this last few days - coupla dozen Chrimbo prezzies, 3 sets of lingerie from LH (free rabbit!), stockings and sussies from online retailer as well - just need to hide when credit card bill arrives

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

Was just thinking that Minxie, last time I had a TV stop overnight, she had more luggage for one night than I take for a fortnight! God only knows how big a coffin will need to be to encompass all that gear "

I just had a giggle at the thought of being buried in a huge double wardrobe full of clothes..... somehow it appeals!

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

Was just thinking that Minxie, last time I had a TV stop overnight, she had more luggage for one night than I take for a fortnight! God only knows how big a coffin will need to be to encompass all that gear

I just had a giggle at the thought of being buried in a huge double wardrobe full of clothes..... somehow it appeals! "

Oi, all you knockers I will have you know that i am a light packer...only need 3 cases when on my hols, and my coffin is only the Deluxe Queen size...not the King size

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

I just had a giggle at the thought of being buried in a huge double wardrobe full of clothes..... somehow it appeals!

Oi, all you knockers I will have you know that i am a light packer...only need 3 cases when on my hols, and my coffin is only the Deluxe Queen size...not the King size "

I'm lining my wardrobe with a lovely slub silk now because of you!

over a year ago

"

I'm lining my wardrobe with a lovely slub silk now because of you! "

What colour??? I would go for a deep plush purple colour....to set of my dress, natch

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

Oi, all you knockers I will have you know that i am a light packer...only need 3 cases when on my hols, and my coffin is only the Deluxe Queen size...not the King size

I'm lining my wardrobe with a lovely slub silk now because of you! "

oh I can see a problem here - mine is built in and the length of a wall ........ any suggestions?

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

oh I can see a problem here - mine is built in and the length of a wall ........ any suggestions? "

Buy a shedload of silk???

over a year ago

"Who does not?????

Ahem !!!

very expensive

oh I can see a problem here - mine is built in and the length of a wall ........ any suggestions? "

oops, so is mine. Hadn't thought about that........ MFI (More Fitties Invited) should help with the logistics of it all.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im still retailing.....fancy summat morrocan now

Bought 3 prs of boots. 6 dresses and some lingerie. oh and some indian earings and necklaces

over a year ago

i stopped doing it because i was wasting money of things i didnt really need.

do love shopping but it always hammers the wallet

over a year ago

just bought 4 bra sets & 2 baby dolls.. merry xmas me.. love from me lol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Black lace negligee, basque set and 10 pairs of stockings

Post new Message to Thread