Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting dressed

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

On the work mornings, when I need to get up and go somewhere, I am a master at fine tuning how long I need to get ready to leave the house... down to the minute... thus getting maximum time in bed.

I can shower, clean my teeth (properly), use the loo, do my hair, dress, have breakfast, load the car and whatever else in 40 minutes comfortably.

So why the feck does it take me over 2 hours just to get dressed at the weekend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Because there is no rush... I have been up since 7. I thought I'd be in the nail place when it opens at 10 get my nails done and do the other bits and pieces I need to do..Its 11.33 and I have just got dressed...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's the law of flat spaces.

over a year ago

Oooowww .... I was planning a trip to the nail bar this morning, but I didn't wake up until 9am. I still thought I could be there for 10am and then do some other stuff before it gets too busy.

I blame comfy jim-jams.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Oooowww .... I was planning a trip to the nail bar this morning, but I didn't wake up until 9am. I still thought I could be there for 10am and then do some other stuff before it gets too busy.

I blame comfy jim-jams."

You've covered Jim in jam?

over a year ago

"Oooowww .... I was planning a trip to the nail bar this morning, but I didn't wake up until 9am. I still thought I could be there for 10am and then do some other stuff before it gets too busy.

I blame comfy jim-jams.

You've covered Jim in jam?"

No I jammed Jim in.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Where there is no time pressure, I can take as long as I like to get ready to face the world.

Post new Message to Thread