Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Minxie is getting

Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Repetitive

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Rudolph the red nosed reindeer (that's me carolling that is)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Siiiilllllleeeennnnttt nnniiiigggghhhhttt

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

good king winson...

over a year ago

I thought about changing my name to Ruby the Red Lipped Reindeer for Christmas but I was worried that people may think my lady lips are red when I mean my lips with red lippy on!

over a year ago

Minxie has been bored sitting in waiting for her cooker all day - and is now gonna blow a fuse - (not literally) but ............. was told delivery would be between 8 am - 7 pm - got a text to say slot of 11.45 - 15.45 - at 17.15 I rang them and asked wot was going on, to be told - they havent been able to contact the driver all day - so after asking pertinent questions like have other customers on that delivery drop been ringing in etc they said they would ring me back - I received a voicemail to say my delivery would deffo be here by 19.20 today - well lets hope the van/lorry is outside then ......... cos they have 3 minutes

over a year ago

"Minxie has been bored sitting in waiting for her cooker all day - and is now gonna blow a fuse - (not literally) but ............. was told delivery would be between 8 am - 7 pm - got a text to say slot of 11.45 - 15.45 - at 17.15 I rang them and asked wot was going on, to be told - they havent been able to contact the driver all day - so after asking pertinent questions like have other customers on that delivery drop been ringing in etc they said they would ring me back - I received a voicemail to say my delivery would deffo be here by 19.20 today - well lets hope the van/lorry is outside then ......... cos they have 3 minutes

"

have a look on e-bay, it might be on there

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Minxie has been bored sitting in waiting for her cooker all day - and is now gonna blow a fuse - (not literally) but ............. was told delivery would be between 8 am - 7 pm - got a text to say slot of 11.45 - 15.45 - at 17.15 I rang them and asked wot was going on, to be told - they havent been able to contact the driver all day - so after asking pertinent questions like have other customers on that delivery drop been ringing in etc they said they would ring me back - I received a voicemail to say my delivery would deffo be here by 19.20 today - well lets hope the van/lorry is outside then ......... cos they have 3 minutes

"

Its 19.20...

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

It's not coming from Comet is it Minxie?

over a year ago

and as its a carol/christmas song thread and not a minxie rant thread - I'll go for ...................... in fact I will live it to the forumites to choose - those in favour of

a) Its beginning to look a lot like christmas or

b) I'm gonna be warm this christmas (M&S christmas advert song from a few years ago)

voting closes later today ........

over a year ago

Minxie is getting...

a thoroughly good spanking in a car park at Gatwick if she keeps mentioning that bloody song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"It's not coming from Comet is it Minxie? "

nope lol

over a year ago

Is it there yet?

over a year ago

"Minxie is getting...

a thoroughly good spanking in a car park at Gatwick if she keeps mentioning that bloody song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

what song is that Porky - she asked all innocently - would that be A) its beginning to look like christmas lol

over a year ago

"Is it there yet? "

nope and three mins late .........

over a year ago

"It's not coming from Comet is it Minxie?

nope lol "

E-BAY,lol,and if you go in a car park, you might get it in there

over a year ago

Its 19.20... "

and counting lol

over a year ago

We could take minxie out caroling to earn us some pennys, so we can have a forum christmas party

over a year ago

"Is it there yet?

nope and three mins late ......... "

she says tapping watch, impatiently

over a year ago

"We could take minxie out caroling to earn us some pennys, so we can have a forum christmas party"
sha could be mummy xmas

over a year ago

"Is it there yet?

nope and three mins late ......... she says tapping watch, impatiently "

Youve got us clock watching with you,

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

19.29 the driver is in the pub...

over a year ago

Are you sure you gave them the right address? A neighbour could be cooking a roast in your new oven

over a year ago

"Are you sure you gave them the right address? A neighbour could be cooking a roast in your new oven "

Dont wind her up GB, minxies tapping her feet getting impatient

over a year ago

and tutting

over a year ago

and on hold on the bloody fone with music that isnt - wait for it .......... its beginning to look a lot like christmas - its some piano concerto that doesnt have the same ring ......

over a year ago

"and on hold on the bloody fone with music that isnt - wait for it .......... its beginning to look a lot like christmas - its some piano concerto that doesnt have the same ring ...... "
watch you dont tinnitus

over a year ago

"and on hold on the bloody fone with music that isnt - wait for it .......... its beginning to look a lot like christmas - its some piano concerto that doesnt have the same ring ...... watch you dont tinnitus"

To go with her tin hat....?

over a year ago

"and on hold on the bloody fone with music that isnt - wait for it .......... its beginning to look a lot like christmas - its some piano concerto that doesnt have the same ring ...... watch you dont tinnitus

To go with her tin hat....? "

ringing in your ears

over a year ago

"and on hold on the bloody fone with music that isnt - wait for it .......... its beginning to look a lot like christmas - its some piano concerto that doesnt have the same ring ...... watch you dont tinnitus

To go with her tin hat....? ringing in your ears "

I got enough problems with " It's beginning to look a lot like 'kin Christmas"...

over a year ago

Has this new cooker arrived yet or wot? I'd make the delivery guy get it off the truck, unpack it, then tell you don't want it anymore and make them take it away again.

over a year ago

Hey Minxie, we having fish and chips again tonight?

over a year ago

"Has this new cooker arrived yet or wot? I'd make the delivery guy get it off the truck, unpack it, then tell you don't want it anymore and make them take it away again. "
or make him clean it

over a year ago

okay just off fone - do u want the long or the short version????

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"okay just off fone - do u want the long or the short version???? "

Say it how it is...

over a year ago

The delivery drivers an illegal immigrant and he got lost leaving the yard , had a flat tyre then fainted when he realized he'd forgot his Sat-nav......am I close

over a year ago

Asked to go straight to a level 2 person cos the guy was naff who I got - held on for a while and eventually got him he asked wot I knew so told him - he then came back and said they hadnt located the van all day and didnt know naff all cos the system wasnt working - explained I had been told that at 5.15 and had then been told in a voicemail it was due here by 7.20 - upshot is - they cant deliver today (they dont know where the van or goods are), the level 2 guy isnt in tomorrow but back sunday and monday and tues - he has emailed another person Level 2, to deal with it tomorrow - I have this persons name and telephone number (ext as well) I have the guys name who I was talking to tonight and also his email address - they are giving me £50 goodwill gesture cos I went nuts, (he offered £25 and I told him where that had to be inserted) lol, they are also refunding delivery fee - and I have said they are now gonna fit it too - I can contact the guy from 9 am - I came off the fone and lo and behold it rang - its the delivery guy who apologised and said the van had broken down and unfortunately, they hadnt been able to make my delivery - really No s**t sherlock - I hadnt noticed - wot a dummy, and he asked me to ring customer service to arrange a slot for tomorrow first thing - so I told him to go ring customer service himself and make sure it was the first one off tomorrow morning too - he is now gonna ring me back within 30 mins with an exact delivery time - I only want a bloody working cooker - can this really happen cos of one poxy lightbulb .......

over a year ago

and breathe - pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew and its not rant day - dont they bloody know that ............. obviously not

still lets cheer ourselves up - Its beginning to look a lot like christmas ........ ooooops

so come on then more of this or the different version - as above????? or shall I just shut up lol

please read the small print - by asking me to shut up there might/probably will be other forumites posting the song line on my behalf - I will just have to go round and coerce others ......

over a year ago

"Asked to go straight to a level 2 person cos the guy was naff who I got - held on for a while and eventually got him he asked wot I knew so told him - he then came back and said they hadnt located the van all day and didnt know naff all cos the system wasnt working - explained I had been told that at 5.15 and had then been told in a voicemail it was due here by 7.20 - upshot is - they cant deliver today (they dont know where the van or goods are), the level 2 guy isnt in tomorrow but back sunday and monday and tues - he has emailed another person Level 2, to deal with it tomorrow - I have this persons name and telephone number (ext as well) I have the guys name who I was talking to tonight and also his email address - they are giving me £50 goodwill gesture cos I went nuts, (he offered £25 and I told him where that had to be inserted) lol, they are also refunding delivery fee - and I have said they are now gonna fit it too - I can contact the guy from 9 am - I came off the fone and lo and behold it rang - its the delivery guy who apologised and said the van had broken down and unfortunately, they hadnt been able to make my delivery - really No s**t sherlock - I hadnt noticed - wot a dummy, and he asked me to ring customer service to arrange a slot for tomorrow first thing - so I told him to go ring customer service himself and make sure it was the first one off tomorrow morning too - he is now gonna ring me back within 30 mins with an exact delivery time - I only want a bloody working cooker - can this really happen cos of one poxy lightbulb ....... "
in minxie land it can

over a year ago

"The delivery drivers an illegal immigrant and he got lost leaving the yard , had a flat tyre then fainted when he realized he'd forgot his Sat-nav......am I close "

that was a little posting compared to mine lol

over a year ago

"Asked to go straight to a level 2 person cos the guy was naff who I got - held on for a while and eventually got him he asked wot I knew so told him - he then came back and said they hadnt located the van all day and didnt know naff all cos the system wasnt working - explained I had been told that at 5.15 and had then been told in a voicemail it was due here by 7.20 - upshot is - they cant deliver today (they dont know where the van or goods are), the level 2 guy isnt in tomorrow but back sunday and monday and tues - he has emailed another person Level 2, to deal with it tomorrow - I have this persons name and telephone number (ext as well) I have the guys name who I was talking to tonight and also his email address - they are giving me £50 goodwill gesture cos I went nuts, (he offered £25 and I told him where that had to be inserted) lol, they are also refunding delivery fee - and I have said they are now gonna fit it too - I can contact the guy from 9 am - I came off the fone and lo and behold it rang - its the delivery guy who apologised and said the van had broken down and unfortunately, they hadnt been able to make my delivery - really No s**t sherlock - I hadnt noticed - wot a dummy, and he asked me to ring customer service to arrange a slot for tomorrow first thing - so I told him to go ring customer service himself and make sure it was the first one off tomorrow morning too - he is now gonna ring me back within 30 mins with an exact delivery time - I only want a bloody working cooker - can this really happen cos of one poxy lightbulb ....... in minxie land it can "

do u think I should leave Minxie land then and go visit a different land???? be very careful how u answer that question too

over a year ago

"Asked to go straight to a level 2 person cos the guy was naff who I got - held on for a while and eventually got him he asked wot I knew so told him - he then came back and said they hadnt located the van all day and didnt know naff all cos the system wasnt working - explained I had been told that at 5.15 and had then been told in a voicemail it was due here by 7.20 - upshot is - they cant deliver today (they dont know where the van or goods are), the level 2 guy isnt in tomorrow but back sunday and monday and tues - he has emailed another person Level 2, to deal with it tomorrow - I have this persons name and telephone number (ext as well) I have the guys name who I was talking to tonight and also his email address - they are giving me £50 goodwill gesture cos I went nuts, (he offered £25 and I told him where that had to be inserted) lol, they are also refunding delivery fee - and I have said they are now gonna fit it too - I can contact the guy from 9 am - I came off the fone and lo and behold it rang - its the delivery guy who apologised and said the van had broken down and unfortunately, they hadnt been able to make my delivery - really No s**t sherlock - I hadnt noticed - wot a dummy, and he asked me to ring customer service to arrange a slot for tomorrow first thing - so I told him to go ring customer service himself and make sure it was the first one off tomorrow morning too - he is now gonna ring me back within 30 mins with an exact delivery time - I only want a bloody working cooker - can this really happen cos of one poxy lightbulb ....... in minxie land it can

do u think I should leave Minxie land then and go visit a different land???? be very careful how u answer that question too "

cum ooop north dear lady

over a year ago

Minxie I'm now a believer that bad things happen to you , please stay in bed on the 21/12/2012......

over a year ago

"Minxie I'm now a believer that bad things happen to you , please stay in bed on the 21/12/2012...... "

do i have to stay there alone? cos that might get a tad boring

over a year ago

"Asked to go straight to a level 2 person cos the guy was naff who I got - held on for a while and eventually got him he asked wot I knew so told him - he then came back and said they hadnt located the van all day and didnt know naff all cos the system wasnt working - explained I had been told that at 5.15 and had then been told in a voicemail it was due here by 7.20 - upshot is - they cant deliver today (they dont know where the van or goods are), the level 2 guy isnt in tomorrow but back sunday and monday and tues - he has emailed another person Level 2, to deal with it tomorrow - I have this persons name and telephone number (ext as well) I have the guys name who I was talking to tonight and also his email address - they are giving me £50 goodwill gesture cos I went nuts, (he offered £25 and I told him where that had to be inserted) lol, they are also refunding delivery fee - and I have said they are now gonna fit it too - I can contact the guy from 9 am - I came off the fone and lo and behold it rang - its the delivery guy who apologised and said the van had broken down and unfortunately, they hadnt been able to make my delivery - really No s**t sherlock - I hadnt noticed - wot a dummy, and he asked me to ring customer service to arrange a slot for tomorrow first thing - so I told him to go ring customer service himself and make sure it was the first one off tomorrow morning too - he is now gonna ring me back within 30 mins with an exact delivery time - I only want a bloody working cooker - can this really happen cos of one poxy lightbulb ....... "

The short version is it happened cos you're a woman and should've got an electrician in.

{dons armour and braces himself} hee hee

over a year ago

"Asked to go straight to a level 2 person cos the guy was naff who I got - held on for a while and eventually got him he asked wot I knew so told him - he then came back and said they hadnt located the van all day and didnt know naff all cos the system wasnt working - explained I had been told that at 5.15 and had then been told in a voicemail it was due here by 7.20 - upshot is - they cant deliver today (they dont know where the van or goods are), the level 2 guy isnt in tomorrow but back sunday and monday and tues - he has emailed another person Level 2, to deal with it tomorrow - I have this persons name and telephone number (ext as well) I have the guys name who I was talking to tonight and also his email address - they are giving me £50 goodwill gesture cos I went nuts, (he offered £25 and I told him where that had to be inserted) lol, they are also refunding delivery fee - and I have said they are now gonna fit it too - I can contact the guy from 9 am - I came off the fone and lo and behold it rang - its the delivery guy who apologised and said the van had broken down and unfortunately, they hadnt been able to make my delivery - really No s**t sherlock - I hadnt noticed - wot a dummy, and he asked me to ring customer service to arrange a slot for tomorrow first thing - so I told him to go ring customer service himself and make sure it was the first one off tomorrow morning too - he is now gonna ring me back within 30 mins with an exact delivery time - I only want a bloody working cooker - can this really happen cos of one poxy lightbulb .......

The short version is it happened cos you're a woman and should've got an electrician in.

{dons armour and braces himself} hee hee "

I cant believe there are no electricians in the vicinity that didnt rise to the challenge ...............

over a year ago

"I cant believe there are no electricians in the vicinity that didnt rise to the challenge ............... "

I'd have quoted ya, but I'm 350 miles away.

over a year ago

"I cant believe there are no electricians in the vicinity that didnt rise to the challenge ...............

I'd have quoted ya, but I'm 350 miles away. "

feel free to quote me anytime Wishy but i dont think it will improve your street cred ...........

over a year ago

"I cant believe there are no electricians in the vicinity that didnt rise to the challenge ...............

feel free to quote me anytime Wishy but i dont think it will improve your street cred ........... "

Miles is like an age, but a number

over a year ago

feel free to quote me anytime Wishy but i dont think it will improve your street cred ........... "

I don't have any street cred. Took some tablets for it a while back and it went away.

over a year ago

"Minxie I'm now a believer that bad things happen to you , please stay in bed on the 21/12/2012......

do i have to stay there alone? cos that might get a tad boring "

Runs off to check his diary

over a year ago

"Minxie I'm now a believer that bad things happen to you , please stay in bed on the 21/12/2012......

do i have to stay there alone? cos that might get a tad boring "

Can always invite me

over a year ago

Can always invite me "

ok form an orderly queue and i will pick

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Can always invite me

ok form an orderly queue and i will pick "

Yoohoooo!

over a year ago

Because we have all shared your pain over this cooker, are you gonns make us all supper tonight on it. Thats if it arrives

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Because we have all shared your pain over this cooker, are you gonns make us all supper tonight on it. Thats if it arrives"

Hmmmm wonders about hostess gifts for dinner at Minxies...

Got it!

I'll get a fire extinguisher, who's going to bring a fire blanket?

over a year ago

Sheffield

Had a better idea, the gift that keeps on giving...

Any firemen about who fancy dinner at Minxies?

over a year ago

Got my fingers crossed for you today Minxie , lots of goodwill an love heading your way today , surely nothing else can go wrong

over a year ago

"Had a better idea, the gift that keeps on giving...

Any firemen about who fancy dinner at Minxies? "

If we send round an electrician, gas man and waterboard a full fire crew and a Irish midget with a four leaf clover ,we can cover all bases

over a year ago

If we send round an electrician, gas man and waterboard a full fire crew and a Irish midget with a four leaf clover ,we can cover all bases "

Christ,.we will never get fed if theres all those people there. Well may let fire crew in, just for safety reasons you understand

over a year ago

If we send round an electrician, gas man and waterboard a full fire crew and a Irish midget with a four leaf clover ,we can cover all bases

Christ,.we will never get fed if theres all those people there. Well may let fire crew in, just for safety reasons you understand"

You'd better let the fire brigade in.... Minxie'''ll be smouldering by now...

over a year ago

Christ,.we will never get fed if theres all those people there. Well may let fire crew in, just for safety reasons you understand

You'd better let the fire brigade in.... Minxie'''ll be smouldering by now... "

Think shes way past smoldering, always happy to accomodate our emergency services

over a year ago

C'mon Minxie we're waiting here with baited breathe... what's the latest?? has it arrived??

over a year ago

C'mon Minxie.... The Brighton Chief Fire officer wants to know if he can let blue watch stand down yet.....

over a year ago

taaaaaaa daaaaaaaa Hiya Happy Minxie here ......................

Fluttering eyelashes works ......... lol

Got a phone call at 8.30 will be with u in 10 mins - bloody duvet went one way I went the other - quick dash to bathroom tripping over cat on the landing on the way - waking two kids up ..... quick wash and brush up and jumped into clothes to the sound of the doorbell ............... the two hunkiest guys I have ever seen were standing there both, extremely apologetic (hands in prayer position looking up to sky - thank u god !!!!) - they remove my old oven and chat to me apologising etc - bring in the new one - unpack it (its now taken about 20 mins) - and one of em asks how I am gonna get it fitted - explained I had an electrician on standby yesterday and that I need to ring him - he suggests - (its wasn't me) that if the electrician cant do it that they come back after dropping off the other two drops they have and come and fit it for me - gives me his mobile number (more hand prayer and mouthing thank u to god!!!) and lo and behold they came back and its all fitted, they have set it all up and burned off the stuff on the element (whilst sitting chatting drinking tea) lol

Oh oooops I still have his fone number and both their names .............

over a year ago

Pm me his number

over a year ago

"Pm me his number

"

no I am not sharing

over a year ago

"Pm me his number

no I am not sharing "

Pffftttt!!

Glad you got it all sorted

over a year ago

"Pm me his number

no I am not sharing

Pffftttt!!

Glad you got it all sorted "

thank u xx

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

When God closes a door he often leaves a window open. All of your trials and tribulations to meet two hunky helpful men.

Don't break the cooker!

over a year ago

New cooker,.hunky mans number, happy days minxsie x

over a year ago

"When God closes a door he often leaves a window open. All of your trials and tribulations to meet two hunky helpful men.

Don't break the cooker!"

I'm not its sitting there all shiny and new - and I am trying to read the book !!!! lol

over a year ago

"New cooker,.hunky mans number, happy days minxsie x"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"New cooker,.hunky mans number, happy days minxsie x

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

Alls well that ends well... Will there be any buns the oven??

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alls well that ends well... Will there be any buns the oven?? "

no but all this talk of food........ am gonna go and press a few buttons ......

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no but all this talk of food........ am gonna go and press a few buttons ...... "

Hope you've read that manual front to back... otherwise you'll have more beeps and pings sounding

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope you've read that manual front to back... otherwise you'll have more beeps and pings sounding "

yep I know what I am doing...... errrrrm this is how I got into the mess in the first place me thinks lol ...........

I might go and do some baking now ....... cake anyone????!!!

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope you've read that manual front to back... otherwise you'll have more beeps and pings sounding

yep I know what I am doing...... errrrrm this is how I got into the mess in the first place me thinks lol ...........

I might go and do some baking now ....... cake anyone????!!! "

Following all the stress of yesterday, we could all do with a bit of cake please, oh and can I have a cuppa too please,

over a year ago

yep tea and cake shared willingly today as I am not stressed at all - just have a bad headache ........

over a year ago

What's it to be.. a classic sponge??

over a year ago

"What's it to be.. a classic sponge??"

what would people like ........

over a year ago

"What's it to be.. a classic sponge??

what would people like ........ "

A nice roast for me

over a year ago

"What's it to be.. a classic sponge??

what would people like ........

A nice roast for me "

God I know its been a stressful time for me and I havent had a working oven for five days but ffs when did a roast become a cake and who changed the rules????

over a year ago

Yay the minxster can eat hot food again, it's like Christmas came early

over a year ago

"Yay the minxster can eat hot food again, it's like Christmas came early "

yeah I could marzipan my christmas cake today too ......... then it would look a little like "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" dont u think?? lol

over a year ago

Sheffield

What about coffee and walnut with caramel frosting?

Ooops, scratch the caramel frosting, it involves boiling sugar. And I just had a picture of Minxie and boiling sugar in the same room!

So coffee and walnut with vanilla buttercream please Minxie

And yay you! Only you could turn a blown bulb into two hunky men fulfilling your every need!

over a year ago

"What about coffee and walnut with caramel frosting?

Ooops, scratch the caramel frosting, it involves boiling sugar. And I just had a picture of Minxie and boiling sugar in the same room!

And yay you! Only you could turn a blown bulb into two hunky men fulfilling your every need! "

mmmmmmmmmm I like this - the cake the cake .............. and singularly for the guys deffo

over a year ago

"Yay the minxster can eat hot food again, it's like Christmas came early

yeah I could marzipan my christmas cake today too ......... then it would look a little like "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" dont u think?? lol "

You read my mind Minxie (I'm not gonna say it...I'm really not)

over a year ago

I love happy endings

over a year ago

"Yay the minxster can eat hot food again, it's like Christmas came early

yeah I could marzipan my christmas cake today too ......... then it would look a little like "its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" dont u think?? lol

You read my mind Minxie (I'm not gonna say it...I'm really not) "

i havent been that naughty today though

over a year ago

Sheffield

"

And yay you! Only you could turn a blown bulb into two hunky men fulfilling your every need!

mmmmmmmmmm I like this - the cake the cake .............. and singularly for the guys deffo "

Oddly enough, despite it not making great coffee, camp coffee is the best flavouring for coffee cakes

over a year ago

"

mmmmmmmmmm I like this - the cake the cake .............. and singularly for the guys deffo

Oddly enough, despite it not making great coffee, camp coffee is the best flavouring for coffee cakes"

and for coffee icecream too

over a year ago

"

Oddly enough, despite it not making great coffee, camp coffee is the best flavouring for coffee cakes

and for coffee icecream too "

Guess what Minxie....?

.... It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas....

Oh Jeeeeeezusss! It's catching!!!!!

over a year ago

"

and for coffee icecream too

Guess what Minxie....?

.... It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas....

Oh Jeeeeeezusss! It's catching!!!!!

"

Everywhere u go ................ yep it is

Post new Message to Thread