Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I chopped them off ...............

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had my hair cut yesterday and they cut it round me ears and left little whispy bits.........but....

they wouldnt lie flat.

so ive chopped them off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'm at the hairdressers a week on Saturday, my hair at the moment is doing a good impersonation of Rod Stewart in the 70s. I really need inspiration

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did my usual this week ..... tied my hair into a ponytail then cut the tail off ..... voila, one nice short bob again.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'm doing a chinese dance in a couple of weeks and bought a cheap halloween wig which is right down my back, wonder if this would work with that

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I had my hair cut yesterday and they cut it round me ears and left little whispy bits.........but....

they wouldnt lie flat.

so ive chopped them off "

Are you happier with the style now?

I have done that many times, tied hair up and just chopped it - being curley it works. Mind some of the times I went to have it styled properly a couple of weeks later

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I had my hair cut yesterday and they cut it round me ears and left little whispy bits.........but....

they wouldnt lie flat.

so ive chopped them off

I have done that many times, tied hair up and just chopped it - being curley it works. Mind some of the times I went to have it styled properly a couple of weeks later "

I can top that!!!

My best mate has cut my hair for me when I haven't had time to get to the hairdressers. She has proper scissors and lots of experience...

With dogs! She's a dog groomer!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They annoyed me i kept twiddling with them , trying to make them lie down and they wouldnt....sooooooooo

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

they wouldnt lie flat.

so ive chopped them off

I have done that many times, tied hair up and just chopped it - being curley it works. Mind some of the times I went to have it styled properly a couple of weeks later

I can top that!!!

My best mate has cut my hair for me when I haven't had time to get to the hairdressers. She has proper scissors and lots of experience...

With dogs! She's a dog groomer! "

That is totally hilarious...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

they wouldnt lie flat.

so ive chopped them off

I can top that!!!

With dogs! She's a dog groomer! That is totally hilarious... "

I was round there once whinging about bitty ends and not being able to get to the hairdressers till I got back from a work trip and she just said turn round...

Told my hairdresser and he said she did an ok job!

Post new Message to Thread