Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mobiles and what is deemed acceptable

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

concerning the time frame to receive calls and/ or texts?

I personally do not want to receive calls/ texts after 10 pm and before 10 am as a rule. Now that sounds like I am getting a lot of sleep lol... I dont but I sometimes work very late and then I have a later start the next day. I dont want to silence my mobile as family need to be able to get through.

Am I alone in this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Everytime my Mobby as gone off after 9pm or before 7am it's been to deliver bad news, so I think you are bang on. By the way where's my dirty text today

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"concerning the time frame to receive calls and/ or texts?

I personally do not want to receive calls/ texts after 10 pm and before 10 am as a rule. Now that sounds like I am getting a lot of sleep lol... I dont but I sometimes work very late and then I have a later start the next day. I dont want to silence my mobile as family need to be able to get through.

Am I alone in this? "

I think its perfectly reasonable and i'm much the same. My mobile is always left on for family to contact me as some are abroad.

I did have unfortunately one single male from Fab who decided at 4.30am to start calling me sometime ago.

He soon got a few curt words as 9.00am telling him exactly how i felt about being woken at stupid times

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Everytime my Mobby as gone off after 9pm or before 7am it's been to deliver bad news, so I think you are bang on. By the way where's my dirty text today "
It was returned to sender

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"concerning the time frame to receive calls and/ or texts?

Am I alone in this?

I think its perfectly reasonable and i'm much the same. My mobile is always left on for family to contact me as some are abroad.

I did have unfortunately one single male from Fab who decided at 4.30am to start calling me sometime ago.

He soon got a few curt words as 9.00am telling him exactly how i felt about being woken at stupid times "

Glad to hear I am not alone in this... thanks

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Everytime my Mobby as gone off after 9pm or before 7am it's been to deliver bad news, so I think you are bang on. By the way where's my dirty text today It was returned to sender"

Well I like to Reply in kind

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Everytime my Mobby as gone off after 9pm or before 7am it's been to deliver bad news, so I think you are bang on. By the way where's my dirty text today It was returned to sender

Well I like to Reply in kind"

It had been too steamy... thats why it was returned.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't mind texts coming through later - sometimes they are held up in the ether! And my text alert is quiet so I can get away with sexting at work or in company

And I discourage calls unless we're arranging something. Late night booty calls get grief if they get answered at all!

D*unken good friends get answered.

But that's rare.

So yes, if my phone rings after ten I assume it's not going to be good...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"Everytime my Mobby as gone off after 9pm or before 7am it's been to deliver bad news, so I think you are bang on. By the way where's my dirty text today It was returned to sender

Well I like to Reply in kindIt had been too steamy... thats why it was returned. "

From now on I stick to picture messages then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I like to Reply in kindIt had been too steamy... thats why it was returned. "

iPhone 4S as a do not disturb press that can't ring or text you till it's turned back off

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Well I like to Reply in kindIt had been too steamy... thats why it was returned.

iPhone 4S as a do not disturb press that can't ring or text you till it's turned back off "

Except if the number is on favorites list

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

My mobiles on all the time..... I've never been called late/early ........my oh texts really late sometimes, midnightish but I love that when I'm all snugged up sleepy he texts me he loves me

over a year ago

Well I like to Reply in kindIt had been too steamy... thats why it was returned.

iPhone 4S as a do not disturb press that can't ring or text you till it's turned back off

Except if the number is on favorites list "

Still works tryed with hubby lol

over a year ago

It's not just mobiles though.

I've always had the same rule for landline calls.

After 9pm is the general cut-off for me.

That's my "me" time

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Still works tryed with hubby lol "

Apple do say that favorites should get though.

over a year ago

Apple do say that favorites should get though. "

Apple must not like him rhen

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Apple must not like him rhen "

Settings, notifications, do not disturb, choose allow calls from favorites

over a year ago

Settings, notifications, do not disturb, choose allow calls from favorites "

That's y lol

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol "

iPhones have rather a lot of settings to choose from

over a year ago

That's y lol

iPhones have rather a lot of settings to choose from "

I won't mention it lol keep it as it is

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

I won't mention it lol keep it as it is "

That's just cruel

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel "

Yes and no he's a dairy farmer out very early I don't want woke silly hrs can u do bacon butty at 3am I'm up at 5 with kids

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Yes and no he's a dairy farmer out very early I don't want woke silly hrs can u do bacon butty at 3am I'm up at 5 with kids "

So nice that he lets you stop in bed must be love

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Yes and no he's a dairy farmer out very early I don't want woke silly hrs can u do bacon butty at 3am I'm up at 5 with kids "

Oh nice to meet a neighbour lol orig from Cannock

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Yes and no he's a dairy farmer out very early I don't want woke silly hrs can u do bacon butty at 3am I'm up at 5 with kids

So nice that he lets you stop in bed must be love "

No it's 9 kids that let ya get up at 5am

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Oh nice to meet a neighbour lol orig from Cannock "

Staffordshire belle then

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then "

Indeed I am

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

So nice that he lets you stop in bed must be love

No it's 9 kids that let ya get up at 5am "

You need a bigger television

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am "

It a beautiful part of staffs too

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

It a beautiful part of staffs too"

Well the chase is nothing bloody else lol

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"My mobiles on all the time..... I've never been called late/early ........my oh texts really late sometimes, midnightish but I love that when I'm all snugged up sleepy he texts me he loves me "

Wouldnt that be nice.. No one but my son said they love me in a long time..

over a year ago

"My mobiles on all the time..... I've never been called late/early ........my oh texts really late sometimes, midnightish but I love that when I'm all snugged up sleepy he texts me he loves me

Wouldnt that be nice.. No one but my son said they love me in a long time.."

hugs xx

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

Well the chase is nothing bloody else lol "

True but the chase seems to be getting bigger

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

True but the chase seems to be getting bigger"

Na that's cuz all the trees they chopped dwn mmmmm spent many good times there

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

Na that's cuz all the trees they chopped dwn mmmmm spent many good times there "

And if runout is correct great for walking your dogs too

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

And if runout is correct great for walking your dogs too"

Never owned one lol pmsl

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

Never owned one lol pmsl "

Funny that most that walk dogs do not own them

over a year ago

That's y lol

That's just cruel

Staffordshire belle then

Indeed I am

Never owned one lol pmsl

Funny that most that walk dogs do not own them"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Once a guy had the audacity to ring me at 7.30am one morning. Lets just say he never did it again

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

My view is its pretty bad form to be calling someone after 9 unless you know them extremely well and they are fine with it

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

My neighbour once phoned me at 3am...... good job I was up playing the drums or I may never have heard the phone ring at all.

By *orkieMan
over a year ago

Who knows

No landline before 9am or after 8pm. Work mobile is off at 6pm till 8 next morn. Very rarely call anyone after 9pm on my personal mobile unless something is being arranged but will answer texts usually all the time depending on the sender

over a year ago

"My neighbour once phoned me at 3am...... good job I was up playing the drums or I may never have heard the phone ring at all."

over a year ago

The mind boggles... calling people at 4:30am is bang out of order... You think common sense would prevail,, Alas no... I myself have received texts from peeps at 2 in the morning... Grrr

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I just find it really irritating as I value my sleep and dont want to be woken by a "social" call or text however well intended. Really glad to see that many of you feel the same way.

over a year ago

I get the same d*unk ringing 2am sat night asking for a taxi . Reckon he must have an i phone 4s and im on his favourites ...

Post new Message to Thread