Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My rant of the day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm working from home today, and decided to go and buy a fresh loaf of bread fro the bakers, to go with my stew tonight.

Whilst there, I thought I would treat myself to a sandwich. I look in the fridge and there are none that take my fancy. I look the baguettes and again none take my fancy.

So I study the sandwich menu make my choice and start to order, only to be told we dont make sandwiches during the day!

Wtf! Why have a sandwich menu, and then not make them when someone orders them.? I was told you have to come in early and then we will make one.

I was not hungry at 10. How did I know what I wanted for lunch at 10. It seems strange that a bakers who sell sandwiches don't make them to order at lunch time.

So now I have had to go to the supermarket to get my filling that had fancied, and make the sandwich at home. And people, e wonder why local shops go under.

Rant over r

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

How fucking dull is that?

Ok their shop, their rules, their fucking overdraft aswell.

What do you mean you dont make sarnies at lunchtime?

Bit mongy aint it?

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

hahahahahaha

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Did you buy the bread from the bakers or walk out in disgust and get it from the supermarket?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Did you buy the bread from the bakers or walk out in disgust and get it from the supermarket?"

got all ingredient s from supermarket.

Post new Message to Thread