Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dress sense

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies please!!!!!! Whilst sitting in the doctors surgery this morning I saw a lovely lady in the que waiting to be seen..... Dressed in what could only be described as a fashion disaster.... Leopard print leggings that had be worn to exhaustion and a white(ish) grey top.... Yes it was meant to be white but had been abused so much it looked grey..... Wearing a black bra under it clearly visible and white knickers under her leggings..... How did I know that? The leggings were worn so much on one ass cheek that the undergarment was clearly visible....... Come on, check the leggings for wear or wear something that would cover it up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Fat girls are still wearing leggings.

What the fucks all that about?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ladies please!!!!!! Whilst sitting in the doctors surgery this morning I saw a lovely lady in the que waiting to be seen..... Dressed in what could only be described as a fashion disaster.... Leopard print leggings that had be worn to exhaustion and a white(ish) grey top.... Yes it was meant to be white but had been abused so much it looked grey..... Wearing a black bra under it clearly visible and white knickers under her leggings..... How did I know that? The leggings were worn so much on one ass cheek that the undergarment was clearly visible....... Come on, check the leggings for wear or wear something that would cover it up"

So, when you meeting her then..???

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Ladies please!!!!!! Whilst sitting in the doctors surgery this morning I saw a lovely lady in the que waiting to be seen..... Dressed in what could only be described as a fashion disaster.... Leopard print leggings that had be worn to exhaustion and a white(ish) grey top.... Yes it was meant to be white but had been abused so much it looked grey..... Wearing a black bra under it clearly visible and white knickers under her leggings..... How did I know that? The leggings were worn so much on one ass cheek that the undergarment was clearly visible....... Come on, check the leggings for wear or wear something that would cover it up"
if lady ga ga dressed like that youd have thousands of girls copying her and calling it fashion

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Ohhhhhhh Dear me....Thought you wanted to see your GP

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

sorry, my jammies were in the wash

over a year ago

"Fat girls are still wearing leggings.

What the fucks all that about?"

why shouldn't larger ladies wear leggings just out of interest ???

over a year ago

why shouldn't larger ladies wear leggings just out of interest ??? "

Shhhhhhhh he said the magic word didnt he....

over a year ago

surely people can wear whatever the hell they like to the doctors? it's not like they're there to impress anyone, least of all you (the OP).

over a year ago

Because we want to and we can.

Suck it up, sunshine!

over a year ago

Suck it up, sunshine! "

you go girl

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to go to the doctors in my dressing gown and slippers

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Because they dont have to look at their own arses.

Sometimes us men dont look, its just we dont have much choice.

I didnt mean it in an offensive way, I have no right to talk about that and in a jovial manner, Its a fashion thing and again I have no place with that.

But if big girls had their bums around the front (yes I agree, some already do) I dont think they would.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/12 16:57:31]

over a year ago

Mines behind me soooooooooo i DONT have to look at it

Though i dont wear leggings

over a year ago

I wore bright purple spandex leggings and a leopard print top with tassled cowboy boots to the Steel Panther gig on Tuesday. I thought I looked quite good

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Suck it up, sunshine! "

You carry on luv wear what you like and dont let anyone tell you what you can and can't wear. Hopefully that ended in school.

Surley you'd agree though, some things work and some things dont?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i saw a very slim lady yesterday. She had on purple ankle boots, bright yellow skinny jeans, leapard jacket, dark top with bright yellow scarf and a purple tribly same colour as her boots. I thought she was in fancy dress

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Well i saw a very slim lady yesterday. She had on purple ankle boots, bright yellow skinny jeans, leapard jacket, dark top with bright yellow scarf and a purple tribly same colour as her boots. I thought she was in fancy dress"

Colour blind by the sounds of it. Dressed as brightly as Mr Motivator

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Well i think i have just pulled the fittest guy i have ever met and this fat chick is rocking leggings

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Was it outlawed then.....must have missed that memo

over a year ago

Suck it up, sunshine!

You carry on luv wear what you like and dont let anyone tell you what you can and can't wear. Hopefully that ended in school.

Surley you'd agree though, some things work and some things dont?"

The clothing we wear is down to personal taste, the same as hair style, jewellery, tattoos and everything else we use to express our individuality.

Some things don't look good to me, no, but I've got no right to judge. To some, I look dreadful.

Life would be bloody boring if we all looked the same. Plus you'd have real trouble finding your meet in the pub!

over a year ago

Out of interest OP, what were you wearing?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Just thought that some people who visit their GP do so because they are not well or are experiencing a real life crisis ...and their "outfit" may not be a priority? Just a thought...

over a year ago

"Well i think i have just pulled the fittest guy i have ever met and this fat chick is rocking leggings "

Hang on a sec.

You pulled at the fanny clinic????

over a year ago

"Just thought that some people who visit their GP do so because they are not well or are experiencing a real life crisis ...and their "outfit" may not be a priority? Just a thought..."

Don't be silly! Have you not heard of the new TV contest? Britain's Top GP Waiting Room.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Well i think i have just pulled the fittest guy i have ever met and this fat chick is rocking leggings

Hang on a sec.

"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A bloke I have been speaking too for ages and he is working about 5 mins from my house so went to say hi on the way home...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Just thought that some people who visit their GP do so because they are not well or are experiencing a real life crisis ...and their "outfit" may not be a priority? Just a thought...

Don't be silly! Have you not heard of the new TV contest? Britain's Top GP Waiting Room."

Oooops

over a year ago

"Well i think i have just pulled the fittest guy i have ever met and this fat chick is rocking leggings

Hang on a sec.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A bloke I have been speaking too for ages and he is working about 5 mins from my house so went to say hi on the way home... "

Pulling at the fanny clinic would have been cooler

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Hang on a sec.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A bloke I have been speaking too for ages and he is working about 5 mins from my house so went to say hi on the way home...

Pulling at the fanny clinic would have been cooler"

I was the only one there...

over a year ago

Hang on a sec.

I was the only one there... "

In that case, cooler and extremely impressive!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Hang on a sec.

I was the only one there...

In that case, cooler and extremely impressive! "

over a year ago

"Well i saw a very slim lady yesterday. She had on purple ankle boots, bright yellow skinny jeans, leapard jacket, dark top with bright yellow scarf and a purple tribly same colour as her boots. I thought she was in fancy dress"

I actually quite like the sound of that. I've always liked colours and I do admire people who are not afraid to wear what they like , rather than looking bland and uniform

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you can't buy style.....

you either have it or not

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

comfort for me maytee

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Maybe her washing machine has broke?

Mine has and ive resorted to putting together some mad oufits until I get my new one

Post new Message to Thread