Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

insey wincey rant ...........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How come people are so dumb ......... yesterday got told about a works meeting and then got told it was cancelled as no-body knew about it - had a meeting this morning with my boss who confirmed the above meeting was deffo not on today - and dates duly handed over as to when it can happen - for 20 mins after boss has left to get a phone call - meeting is on today - doesnt matter five out of the eight people cant make it - u have to attend at 2 pm - a whole 2 hours notice ....... dont people realise I have a life too................. grrrrr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A life outside of work??? Now your having a laugh that can't be right lol x

over a year ago

"How come people are so dumb ......... yesterday got told about a works meeting and then got told it was cancelled as no-body knew about it - had a meeting this morning with my boss who confirmed the above meeting was deffo not on today - and dates duly handed over as to when it can happen - for 20 mins after boss has left to get a phone call - meeting is on today - doesnt matter five out of the eight people cant make it - u have to attend at 2 pm - a whole 2 hours notice ....... dont people realise I have a life too................. grrrrr

"

and here's me expecting you to be ranting about spiders!!

By *arcaman1Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Shame indeed, i bet it ruined your afternoon!

over a year ago

"A life outside of work??? Now your having a laugh that can't be right lol x"

I aint laughing cos I am not allowed the life lol

over a year ago

"Shame indeed, i bet it ruined your afternoon!"

I have never d*unk such a large cup of coffee so bloody quick cos of the changes I had to make lol

over a year ago

"Shame indeed, i bet it ruined your afternoon!

I have never d*unk such a large cup of coffee so bloody quick cos of the changes I had to make lol "

and now she dashes off to the loo!!

over a year ago

is this ur excuse for timewasting someone? hehehehehehehe

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

How dare boss doing that to you?

Doesnt he know that you also have a life on FAB????

over a year ago

"How come people are so dumb ......... yesterday got told about a works meeting and then got told it was cancelled as no-body knew about it - had a meeting this morning with my boss who confirmed the above meeting was deffo not on today - and dates duly handed over as to when it can happen - for 20 mins after boss has left to get a phone call - meeting is on today - doesnt matter five out of the eight people cant make it - u have to attend at 2 pm - a whole 2 hours notice ....... dont people realise I have a life too................. grrrrr

and here's me expecting you to be ranting about spiders!! "

i like spiders - mice and rodents are the bogey subject

over a year ago

"How dare boss doing that to you?

Doesnt he know that you also have a life on FAB???? "

its not my boss its the other parties involved in my job - my boss cant attend - she is one of the absentee's

over a year ago

"dont people realise I have a life too................. grrrrr "

Clearly not.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

i like spiders - mice and rodents are the bogey subject "

The people they get involved, he people that can throw a spanner in the works and mess it up.

over a year ago

"is this ur excuse for timewasting someone? hehehehehehehe "

I dont timewaste - how very dare u!!!! my threads and posts are very informative always - no havoc and mayhem here lol

over a year ago

"dont people realise I have a life too................. grrrrr

Clearly not.

"

can someone tell em for me please - cos they aint listening to me !!!!!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

The people they get involved, he people that can throw a spanner in the works and mess it up."

I ment, 'The More people that get involved etc etc'

over a year ago

The people they get involved, he people that can throw a spanner in the works and mess it up."

there are flying spanners too - ffs no one told me about them - I guess tin hat and ducking are in order then

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

The people they get involved, he people that can throw a spanner in the works and mess it up.

there are flying spanners too - ffs no one told me about them - I guess tin hat and ducking are in order then "

Go to that meeting, stay the right side of the line, but show them you mean business and get out of it what you want.

Minxy on a mission

over a year ago

I ment, 'The More people that get involved etc etc'"

It would appear "more people" opted out dohhh and "they" wont let me one of the opt out ones grrrrrrrr

over a year ago

there are flying spanners too - ffs no one told me about them - I guess tin hat and ducking are in order then

Go to that meeting, stay the right side of the line, but show them you mean business and get out of it what you want.

Minxy on a mission"

oh bugger am gonna be in even more trouble than usual then lol

over a year ago

Minxy on a mission

oh bugger am gonna be in even more trouble than usual then lol "

trouble in big doses, what with flying spanners, mice,rodents,bogeys and awkward bosses you've got no chance Minxie!!

Good luck with the meeting btw - just put on the tin hat and go in saying 'Don't panic - carry on the meeting'

over a year ago

Minxy on a mission

oh bugger am gonna be in even more trouble than usual then lol

trouble in big doses, what with flying spanners, mice,rodents,bogeys and awkward bosses you've got no chance Minxie!!

Good luck with the meeting btw - just put on the tin hat and go in saying 'Don't panic - carry on the meeting' "

thank u - am off see u all in a bit - play nicely whilst I am gone and no talking about me !!!!!! lol

over a year ago

"- play nicely whilst I am gone and no talking about me !!!!!! lol "

The words Red, Rag and Bull come to mind.......

over a year ago

its not my boss its the other parties involved in my job - my boss cant attend - she is one of the absentee's "

Has she got a meet planned then?

over a year ago

its not my boss its the other parties involved in my job - my boss cant attend - she is one of the absentee's

Has she got a meet planned then? "

Yes but not THAT kind of meet.....

over a year ago

Has she got a meet planned then? "

work one that I soooo wish I hadnt gone to ...............

over a year ago

"- play nicely whilst I am gone and no talking about me !!!!!! lol

The words Red, Rag and Bull come to mind.......

"

the colour red did not materialise - neither did any rags (well not strictly true - discussion about toe rags maybe!!) and there deffo wasnt a bull but a shark did feature and it bit my finger

Post new Message to Thread