Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Status's

Jump to newest

By *izzy Rascall OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I think I have followed protocol by waiting until Thursday to create this thread/whinge/moan.

Status's, they don't half piss me off sometimes.

I only read 'Womens' status's, I guess thats to do with my 'search' settings?

Well, its not personal to any of the female forum posters but I wish the girls in my area would get a fucking grip of themselves and stop acting like this site is a cross between Facebook and Smellsoffish.com.

If they want to have a moan because some guy has recieved a facepic (im guessing) and changed his mind over a meet, inbox him. 99% of the time they are having a go at one person and yet feel the need to tell the rest of us they arn't happy.

I wish at times I could reply to the status as per Facebook, but crickey, I'd end up getting hunted and beaten up by a high heel weilding psyco.

If you block someone can you still read their status?

So girls, please stop with the 'Hmmmmmmmm', or the 'Yum yum' bollocks I read. They are not proper words. Nobody says 'Yum Yum', not even toddlers. I bet you certanly dont while your having ya fanny licked.

Just like forum posts I read status's such as 'Im leaving this site, Im going to a dating site' and yet a few days later another shit status appears. When I then ask 'I thought you'd fucked off', I dont even get a reply, as per normal.

Another of my not so fav's 'I wonder what tonight will bring mmmmmmmmm'? Well I dont, what the fuck you telling us for?

If your still reading, well done and thanks, thats the end of my opening rant.

And as mentioned at the start its not a dig at females, Im sure Men post soppy bollocks aswell, its just I dont get to read them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Way to go...easily rant of the day!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope you feel better now that's off your chest!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I hear what your saying. Sometimes I'm sure it's only me that puts up sensible ones

over a year ago

op.. dont fucking read them for gods sake.. grrrrrrrrrr rant over

over a year ago

my soppy bollocks wont fit in the post...I need a wank

over a year ago

Cardiff

"Way to go...easily rant of the day!!!! "

Ive self diagnosed myself with tonsilfrickingitus and the doctor has confirmed it.

I got 3 games of hockey this weekend and a big piss up in between on Saturday night. I cant afford to be ill.

Im fucking fuming, steaming like a freshly laid shit, but even so, the status thing was bound to come out at some point.

I just couldnt keep it in any longer.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Off to check my status.....

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Way to go...easily rant of the day!!!!

Ive self diagnosed myself with tonsilfrickingitus and the doctor has confirmed it.

I got 3 games of hockey this weekend and a big piss up in between on Saturday night. I cant afford to be ill.

Im fucking fuming, steaming like a freshly laid shit, but even so, the status thing was bound to come out at some point.

I just couldnt keep it in any longer."

well it made me giggle and you made some valid points....wish id have put rant of the year up as a category in the forum awards now.....

over a year ago

Awww, bless! Feel better now after having a good rant?

over a year ago

Cardiff

"op.. dont fucking read them for gods sake.. grrrrrrrrrr rant over "

Dont get all religious on my ass. He/she has got nothing to do with it, haha, Im messing.

But in all seriousness, I read them incase some biff who's local wants a meet, or has just signed up.

If I block the soppy bollock who wrote it in the first place, does that mean I cant see their next crappy update?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Aw man flu not good

over a year ago

Long have I wanted a rant room on the forums, it would be riveting reading for everyone.

Good post

over a year ago

Cardiff

"Awww, bless! Feel better now after having a good rant? "

Yes.

How sad

over a year ago

Cardiff

Aw man flu not good "

Nah, I havent got the flu, just Tonsilitus. Flu's a right fucker, this is just a pain in the neck

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

You couldn't keep the rant in or the freshly laid shit (I do like that turn of phrase by the way)

Am I the only one checked my status to make sure I didn't have any soppy bollocks on it???

Ryan, love yours - did you think of it yourself or did Polo generate it - might nick it for my FB status

over a year ago

Cardiff

"Off to check my status..... "

... ""It's not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean, it's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get"

This dosent make me speak to your status, I simply offer a little smile and think 'She has it right'.

What are the passengers getting?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

whack a load in a kleenex and get it all out....

over a year ago

Cardiff

You couldn't keep the rant in or the freshly laid shit (I do like that turn of phrase by the way)

Am I the only one checked my status to make sure I didn't have any soppy bollocks on it???

Ryan, love yours - did you think of it yourself or did Polo generate it - might nick it for my FB status

"

Its aimed at some girl from my area who posted some rubbish a few days ago that wound me up, and I genuinely have kept this inside me until today.

In the past I have emailed the girl asking her about her status and telling her to grow a pair but it just gets deleted.

This time though, it vanished. Maybe she blocked me.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Off to check my status.....

... ""It's not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean, it's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get"

This dosent make me speak to your status, I simply offer a little smile and think 'She has it right'.

What are the passengers getting?"

off it would not fit in.....lol

over a year ago

Cardiff

"whack a load in a kleenex and get it all out...."

Im off for an 'Anger Wank' now mate.

Fuck this, Fuck that, fap fap fap

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"whack a load in a kleenex and get it all out....

Im off for an 'Anger Wank' now mate.

Fuck this, Fuck that, fap fap fap "

happy days enjoy

over a year ago

Cardiff

"Off to check my status.....

What are the passengers getting?

off it would not fit in.....lol "

As I had guessed. Im sure everyone can see the difference between your status and a soppy/get a fucking grip type one Im ranting about

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

We,d sooner learn through forum posts and status updates that someone is a whine, selfish or a drip before getting involved and it leading to a disastrous meet. That's what private notes are for. Follow your instincts

over a year ago

Cardiff

"We,d sooner learn through forum posts and status updates that someone is a whine, selfish or a drip before getting involved and it leading to a disastrous meet. That's what private notes are for. Follow your instincts "

I do, I dont even check my 'sent' box anymore

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Excuse me ! I don't need no Polo words lol

Post new Message to Thread