Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love Rats ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think men are more then woman or same Love Rats.? Was looking on tv last night and this man was on loads of dating sites had loads of woman even got some to move to be ner him and when thay found out thay was one of a number was so hurt as had given alot up to be ner him . Do you think swinging stops alot of men and woman becoming love rats as can be more open about there needs.? This man was nothing to look at and had meet 100s of woman had 5 PC on the go at a time lol... he sat in his seat said this is my cockpit its all go here. lol Sad really.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/12 09:23:34]

over a year ago

I guess some men are bad, and some women are too.

I would say going on tv to brag is not clever!

Swinging is indeed a place to be open with your partner, and find what works for you both. And the boundaries can change at any point.

The problem is, that many couples are not comfortable enough in their relationship to admit thing s need to change, and therefore one or other cheats.

Communication is key.

over a year ago

I think that they are the same, it's pretty rare to find the extremes as depicted on the shock TV shows. There was one on not long ago about women taking men for their money.

Personally I despair of the gullibility of the "victims" then I remember it's only TV and they will always seek out extremes, when they can't find them they will make them up.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Unfortunatly some people are easy target and men/women like that play on peoples vulnerabilities. But you here about people parting with lots of money, well im not saying they ask for it but they must know whats happening and block it out.

Men and women can be love rats

over a year ago

After seeing this man doing this on tv ... 5 pc s he had working chatting up woman..I know people just see them as fun and meeting new people but i am sure there loads of vulnerable people on them he said it was so easy you just had to say the right things and they would go running ..

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After seeing this man doing this on tv ... 5 pc s he had working chatting up woman..I know people just see them as fun and meeting new people but i am sure there loads of vulnerable people on them he said it was so easy you just had to say the right things and they would go running .."
I know a woman that does the same thing, she doesnt promise love and relationships, but some people are so obviously needy, it makes easy pickings for the lounge lizards of this world, i see lots of vulnerable people on here, i sometimes thing why the hell did you put that on your profile? Or....why did u share that? Nowt you can do though.

over a year ago

100s ! He couldn't have been on this site

over a year ago

"100s ! He couldn't have been on this site "
woman i think can be as bad.. Just 5 pc s is that so he could go on my them one name chating to them ? in in chat rooms ?

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

" Do you think men are more then woman or same Love Rats.? Was looking on tv last night and this man was on loads of dating sites had loads of woman even got some to move to be ner him and when thay found out thay was one of a number was so hurt as had given alot up to be ner him . Do you think swinging stops alot of men and woman becoming love rats as can be more open about there needs.? This man was nothing to look at and had meet 100s of woman had 5 PC on the go at a time lol... he sat in his seat said this is my cockpit its all go here. lol Sad really. "
havnt had time to think about the love rats question but dam your fit jo he he x

over a year ago

" havnt had time to think about the love rats question but dam your fit jo he he x"

Totally agree, had to pop over to Jo's profile and fab the new avatar picture took ages to decide which one it was

Post new Message to Thread