Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

telephone numbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello

Just wondering on what people does about swapping numbers on here? I only swap numbers once I have a meet arrange arranged. You never know who is on the other side of the computer, and once they have your number, they might start harrassing you. Might just be me being synical!

Thoughts?

xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Get a play phone...get one of those cheap pay as you go ones..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or download kik if you got a smart phone, no need to swap numbers then

over a year ago

I'm with you... however...I don't give my number out until we have me socially,it sorts the genuine people out...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Or download kik if you got a smart phone, no need to swap numbers then"

And you can block people if they get too much!

over a year ago

"Get a play phone...get one of those cheap pay as you go ones.."

£9.99 from tesco ... etc.

It's easy enough to block numbers if you get any hassle

over a year ago

ive actually got a pay as you go one, got it off a mate for free I dont give my number out til about half hour before they arrive depending on where they are coming from! kik is a good idea, but it runs on internet, and drains the battery. think a play phone is a good idea!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I always give out my number if ther genuine its ok and if ther nutter il ignore or block...... Iv told women if they get any hasstle to report em to the police or the mods on here. But a play number makes sence too...... Iv got 9 phones to use lol

over a year ago

Im bad enough eith one phone, without confusing me with another,

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I only give mine out on the day of a meet, no exceptions.

I've had a few guys telling me I must be fake cause I won't give it out earlier, but hey ho. It works for me.

over a year ago

"Or download kik if you got a smart phone, no need to swap numbers then"

Ok I need to know what this is, is it worth me downloading it?

over a year ago

"Or download kik if you got a smart phone, no need to swap numbers then

Ok I need to know what this is, is it worth me downloading it?"

It is a messenger type thing for phones, pretty useful I guess, I believe you can sendpic messages also, it is free to use, you only need a username, means you dont give your number out, but it runs on your internet useage, so if your out and about be careful lol

over a year ago

"Or download kik if you got a smart phone, no need to swap numbers then

Ok I need to know what this is, is it worth me downloading it?

It is a messenger type thing for phones, pretty useful I guess, I believe you can sendpic messages also, it is free to use, you only need a username, means you dont give your number out, but it runs on your internet useage, so if your out and about be careful lol "

Its not so much internej usage as I use it along side internet explorer for fab, whatsapp and facebook and it does me fine. And still dont use 500mb a month its your battery. If you do get it I recommend giving your phone a power charge for a hour or so before you go out just to be safe!!

over a year ago

I only give out my number when I am certain I am going to meet the person for some fun.

It usually takes days if not weeks of steady communication to get to that stage.

over a year ago

kik is a good idea but also get a cheap pay@go as talking to people to verify is a lot better

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We arrange a meet before we give a playphone number out.

If they turn out to be stalkers they can stalk that phone all they like as it only gets switched on when we are meeting someone...happily we have touched lucky and had no stalkers yet

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

we give a number out when we have planed a meet but this number is our swing phone its off when not meting some have andys phone but they are the one`s that we want to meet agine

over a year ago

Most people now have an old mobile knocking about. buy a pay as you go SIM for £1.99 or often free and you have a play phone, if it gets stalked then change the SIM.

Before I got suckered into a smartphone, I had a Chinese knock off which allowed me to put 2 SIM's into it. such a great idea just don't know why it's not picked up by the mainstream makers.

By *edonism44Man
over a year ago

oldham

Use a public pay phone near your house, could really increase the number of potential swingers in the area ? ???

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I have a play phone. I'm happy to give out my number.

I won't travel to meet unless I have a contact number the day before and I can verify - I've learned this through hard experience here and on other sites.

Even then - there is no guarantee that the phone/texts will be answered.

over a year ago

We dont give out numbers, we do all our arranging on here.

over a year ago

"We arrange a meet before we give a playphone number out.

If they turn out to be stalkers they can stalk that phone all they like as it only gets switched on when we are meeting someone...happily we have touched lucky and had no stalkers yet "

This!!

And anyone that suddenly 'vanishes' gets their name on it changed to 'ignore' - I now have a dozen 'ignores' on my play phone but I know who to answer/reply to when its switched on - which again is only if I'm expecting contact prior to a meet!!

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"We arrange a meet before we give a playphone number out.

If they turn out to be stalkers they can stalk that phone all they like as it only gets switched on when we are meeting someone...happily we have touched lucky and had no stalkers yet

This!!

And anyone that suddenly 'vanishes' gets their name on it changed to 'ignore' - I now have a dozen 'ignores' on my play phone but I know who to answer/reply to when its switched on - which again is only if I'm expecting contact prior to a meet!! "

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im never quite sure why people are so reluctant to swap numbers, sims are free or 99p, i have organised numerous socials and i always give my number out to those new people wishing to attend to make them feel at ease and have a quick chat on the phone, i have never once regretted doing this, i have never once had a phone call in the middle of the night etc....

Post new Message to Thread