Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

help need and advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have recently had anal sex with a nice youngish guy which was ok ,but a week after he emailed me and said he had crabs and only slept with me ,only problem is i am clean always wash and shave myself ,been to docs too and he says alls ok ,but this guy says i defo given it him,i really like the guy but what should i do now ?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

nothing much you can do... craps are easily resolved with the appropriate treatment. He may not know when he got them

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"nothing much you can do... craps are easily resolved with the appropriate treatment. He may not know when he got them"

crabs are as well apparently

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"nothing much you can do... craps are easily resolved with the appropriate treatment. He may not know when he got them

crabs are as well apparently "

och well, those wee snappy things that cling to you

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it was the poo thread, I am still mentally scarred

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i have recently had anal sex with a nice youngish guy which was ok ,but a week after he emailed me and said he had crabs and only slept with me ,only problem is i am clean always wash and shave myself ,been to docs too and he says alls ok ,but this guy says i defo given it him,i really like the guy but what should i do now ?????"

Get yourself to your GUM clinic. What if he caught crabs from someone else and - shock! horror! - has been telling you fibs..???? Hmmmm.....?

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

i was too scared to venture onto that one .. will save it for wen ive had a few sherbets and got the old dutch courage !!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"i was too scared to venture onto that one .. will save it for wen ive had a few sherbets and got the old dutch courage !! "

good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

not sure if he was lying as seems a good guy could you have crabs without knowing ???

over a year ago

"not sure if he was lying as seems a good guy could you have crabs without knowing ???"

Yes, and seeming to be a 'nice guy' has never, in all honesty, been a guarantee of being truthful....

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"i was too scared to venture onto that one .. will save it for wen ive had a few sherbets and got the old dutch courage !! "

Don't do it

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"

Don't do it"

stop it !! .. u know us women are too nosey to hold out if u keep banging on about it .. this cud give me nightmares !!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

If you had the all clear from a doc then this guy's a twunt and has been dipping elsewhere.

Though he may have had them for a while...

And they can be transmitted on linens too - so if he was at yours you need to hot wash your sheets and any towels he may have come into contact with.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"it was the poo thread, I am still mentally scarred"

Me too!!! I saw the title and could'nt even go in there

over a year ago

"i have recently had anal sex with a nice youngish guy which was ok ,but a week after he emailed me and said he had crabs and only slept with me ,only problem is i am clean always wash and shave myself ,been to docs too and he says alls ok ,but this guy says i defo given it him,i really like the guy but what should i do now ?????"

Tell him to rub caster sugar into his lower portions

It won't get rid of the crabs, but the sugar rots their teeth, so at least he'll get a good nights sleep

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"it was the poo thread, I am still mentally scarred

Me too!!! I saw the title and could'nt even go in there "

It made Diamonds day

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"it was the poo thread, I am still mentally scarred

Me too!!! I saw the title and could'nt even go in there

It made Diamonds day "

she has very strange ways that one....

over a year ago

"If you had the all clear from a doc then this guy's a twunt and has been dipping elsewhere.

Though he may have had them for a while...

And they can be transmitted on linens too - so if he was at yours you need to hot wash your sheets and any towels he may have come into contact with."

And im not sure if true or not ? but clean shaven helps as they have nothing to live on ?????

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

ryan .. ur motives are questionable !!.. r u attempting to corrupt us pillars of the community ??

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"ryan .. ur motives are questionable !!.. r u attempting to corrupt us pillars of the community ??"

I'm being serious. She was seriously chuffed about it lol

over a year ago

a friends wife - recently went into hospital and came home with a new baby and a dose of crabs..

she told hubby - she must have caught it off the bed-sheets..

- we had to wind him up tho..

we told him you can only catch it from doctors..

Post new Message to Thread