Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Politeness earns Respect

Jump to newest

By *heekygeordieguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

As a single guy, I know its hard to get replies to messages on this site,however lately i have recieved a lot of replies from the folk i have sent a message to, some positive and some negative, however the crux of this post is not to rant and rave but to thank those that are polite enough to send a reply, whether positive or negative. Nice to see that some folk are polite and as a result of that I respect them and deal with it accordingly, and no i dont bombard those that dont reply with further messages, just accept the fact they are not interested,but at the same time a reply is nice, doesnt take much, after all only takes seconds.....!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

True, it's not a rant or rave.....it's just a carefully worded whinge.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeh some don't reply others do its choice all round nothing to do with polite or not just the amount of time people have to reply and no different to not rining up every firm who junk mail you to say thanks.

By *heekygeordieguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"True, it's not a rant or rave.....it's just a carefully worded whinge.

"

Lol,you obviously have met some whingers to interpretate it that way.!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"True, it's not a rant or rave.....it's just a carefully worded whinge.

"

Yep!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

A very clever whinge though....the way the Op slipped the little moan right in at the end, you could almost miss the whinge element if you were not experienced at seeing so many threads on the subject.

A very sterling effort nevertheless...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I know I don't have time to reply to all the single bi females that inundate my inbox.

They are only after my hat

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I just take it as it is, if I get no reply, I am wise enough to understand that I dont float their boat. I message once and thats it, unless they reply to me in a positive way.

over a year ago

I do like a polite reply, but i understand that my message might be in a host of hundreds, so if it gets deleted or read and deleted then so be it.

That said....

Once in a while you get a surprise and a gem gets thru

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I have a simple solution. I don't message them

over a year ago

"I do like a polite reply, but i understand that my message might be in a host of hundreds, so if it gets deleted or read and deleted then so be it.

That said....

Once in a while you get a surprise and a gem gets thru

"

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Always good to be polite so does anyone want to come and reply politely to the 300 odd messages I've got since my comps broken ......pretty please

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I used to try and reply to all. But when u get numpties u have already told your not intrested and they still keep tryin it gets very borin

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"A very clever whinge though....the way the Op slipped the little moan right in at the end, you could almost miss the whinge element if you were not experienced at seeing so many threads on the subject.

"

Been here too long to be impressed our Jane: guessed it would contain a rant from "as a single guy"...need to try harder for the official rant and moan day op, tomorrow!

over a year ago

"I used to try and reply to all. But when u get numpties u have already told your not intrested and they still keep tryin it gets very borin"

It does get very boring, maybe I should block at the same time as sending the "thanks, but no thanks" message

over a year ago

"A very clever whinge though....the way the Op slipped the little moan right in at the end, you could almost miss the whinge element if you were not experienced at seeing so many threads on the subject.

"

over a year ago

It's great when people take the time to reply, be it positive or negative.

The thing that really gets to me is when you exchange a few messages with someone, then they block you without any reason!! Some folks are strange

over a year ago

"It's great when people take the time to reply, be it positive or negative.

The thing that really gets to me is when you exchange a few messages with someone, then they block you without any reason!! Some folks are strange"

Aw come on now! of course there's a reason

Post new Message to Thread