Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No soap...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...no grope.

Does it bother you that some people dodge the soap and expect a play or some sort of contact?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bother me, its my biggest nightmare coming across someone like that, thankfully not met one yet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cleanliness is next to godliness

Most clubs have shower facilities, so I've no idea why anyone couldn't use them ....

One of my preferred things is to change and shower when I go into a club

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have a shower once a month....

over a year ago

"I have a shower once a month.... "

But only if you need it, surely? Doesn't do to waste water

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I have a shower once a month....

But only if you need it, surely? Doesn't do to waste water "

No of course not and even then I just stick my big toe in...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are thinking of going to a club for the first time soon, as we are newbies to clubs and that side things we were wondering how you tell the stinky ones to do one

When dogging, we made our excuses and left or told them politely to feck off, but how do you do it in a club?

over a year ago

Not met a soap dodger yet and I really don't want there to be a first time!

over a year ago

I have to be honest ive been lucky and ive never met and played with anyone who smells

However i have encountered a few smelly people in clubs and i have to be honest i just tell them they need a shower, i dont see it as rude, someone needs to tell them and if they are willing to expect me to suck their cock without being clean they have no rights to be offended when i wont and tell them why

they know they havnt showered so must know they smell surely? even tho people say you cant smell yourself surely common sence tells you no shower = BO

over a year ago

who uses soap anymore facial washes FTW

over a year ago

"who uses soap anymore facial washes FTW "

i do, i use The Godmother from luch

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/12 18:27:45]

over a year ago

lush even

cant spell lol

over a year ago

"who uses soap anymore facial washes FTW

i do, i use The Godmother from luch "

nice. i use this stuff that u squeeze out a bottle

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I never go anywhere without a pop up travel shower. Then if I ever find myself in that position I can say - Oi prospective meet, NO. Then do a quick erect for them.

over a year ago

"...no grope.

Does it bother you that some people dodge the soap and expect a play or some sort of contact?

"

its about my only refusal point for gangbangs... lol cant stand it

over a year ago

There's no excuse for not arriving for a meet unclean... I expect cleanliness so put to the top of my agenda before a meet of any description.

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Blimey, you will be expecting us men to change our pants more than once a week next

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Blimey, you will be expecting us men to change our pants more than once a week next

over a year ago

I've been very fortunate not to have met a stinker yet, but if I did, I would have to make my excuses and get the hell out of Dodge!

over a year ago

we just tell them straight oi you go and have a bath lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

This post made me go and wash my hair as I had not done it since Monday...

By *coobyroo218Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Its even worse when you are staying the night at their place lol.

Coming from Guernsey this couple invited us to stay with them to save on the hotel bill for us lol.

Us being new to the scene we said OK.

So we meet up at a lovely shopping center for a coffee and a chat, all goes well and we all just hit it off, excellent we think going to be a good night, now OK she was a large lady and it was middle of summer, we met at 2 and went back to their house around 3, we had a drink and more chat, still hitting it off so everything's great, things start to get a little interesting so I go fro a shower, we had been traveling since 6 that morning, and j follows me, I shower shave and change clothes J does the same even the shaving and we go back down stairs, the guy then goes for a shower and after he comes down we start to play, me thinking hang on she aint showered, she had gotten changed mind whilst we where in the shower so we thought she had washed in the downstairs loo or something.

Anyways turns out she hadn't and from the smell, looks like she had not showered that week, her hubby went down on her and I was nearly sick at the thought.

i made the excuse I had gotten a migraine and they went to bed leaving us on their sofa bed.

Lesson learned never ever stay at someones house, no matter how many times they say cleanliness is all they do lol

over a year ago

Havent used soap for years and years.....face wash all the way and freshly shaved showered and smelling nice before i meet anyone, social or sexual

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

its nearly xmas .... time for my wash whether i need it or not

over a year ago

I only meet at my home these days and i can tell you its a day long thing to get ready.

House clean and tidy, fresh bedding , and i spend the rest of the day showering, douching, shaving and all the rest.

why some people find it acceptable to meet , even in a social situation and or sex.....and NOT present themselves clean and smelling gorgeous,just amazes me.

over a year ago

"I only meet at my home these days and i can tell you its a day long thing to get ready.

House clean and tidy, fresh bedding , and i spend the rest of the day showering, douching, shaving and all the rest.

why some people find it acceptable to meet , even in a social situation and or sex.....and NOT present themselves clean and smelling gorgeous,just amazes me. "

over a year ago

"I only meet at my home these days and i can tell you its a day long thing to get ready.

why some people find it acceptable to meet , even in a social situation and or sex.....and NOT present themselves clean and smelling gorgeous,just amazes me. "

Well although we don't accommodate, I think I'd be the same with regard to going a bit ocd cleaning the house. Social or sex meet - or just everyday life - every bit of me is scrubbed and buffed each day. Make like a girl guide - always be prepared!

over a year ago

Well some days i dont bother getting dressed if im not going out...but still get up and have a shower and brush me teef......... it dont take long now does it.

over a year ago

I am a bit paranoid about personal smells - my own and other peoples - so yes it does bother me that someone might not be shower fresh.

If I have someone here, then I always shower last to make sure I am as fresh as can be for their arrival (you can get quite sweaty in that 15 minutes before their arrival - running round febreezing everything that isn't nailed down, lighting candles and throwing things in cupboards )

I have asked a few people to take showers when they have got here.

If I meet at theirs, again shower last and then out. If time elapses between arriving and getting down to it, I have been known to ask to shower.

If I go to a club / sauna, I shower when I get there, after playing and before leaving.

If time elapses between arrival and playing, I take a shower then too.

A 'shower' involves washing inside and out btw, trimming if not already done and also moisturiser, body lotion and a tiny bit of aftershave or body spray (not too much, death by toxic fumes is never a good start to a meet).

Only thing I don't do immediately prior to a meet is brush my teeth - using a strong mouthwash like Corsodyl instead has the same effect and is safer.

Me ? OCD ? Never !

over a year ago

"I am a bit paranoid about personal smells - my own and other peoples - so yes it does bother me that someone might not be shower fresh.

If I have someone here, then I always shower last to make sure I am as fresh as can be for their arrival (you can get quite sweaty in that 15 minutes before their arrival - running round febreezing everything that isn't nailed down, lighting candles and throwing things in cupboards )

I have asked a few people to take showers when they have got here.

If I meet at theirs, again shower last and then out. If time elapses between arriving and getting down to it, I have been known to ask to shower.

If I go to a club / sauna, I shower when I get there, after playing and before leaving.

If time elapses between arrival and playing, I take a shower then too.

A 'shower' involves washing inside and out btw, trimming if not already done and also moisturiser, body lotion and a tiny bit of aftershave or body spray (not too much, death by toxic fumes is never a good start to a meet).

Only thing I don't do immediately prior to a meet is brush my teeth - using a strong mouthwash like Corsodyl instead has the same effect and is safer.

Me ? OCD ? Never !"

Sooooooo then bussy, its safe to say you enjoy a nice shower eh

over a year ago

"

Sooooooo then bussy, its safe to say you enjoy a nice shower eh "

In all seriousness, I do worry myself at times

and just to add to it, I have different shower gels for work, for nights out, for nights in and for meets

over a year ago

"...no grope.

"

No it doesn't bother us because it doesn't happen.

Post new Message to Thread