Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Marrakech Trip

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi going to Marrakech with my daughter from 23-29 July.. Any suggestion.

Thanks

B.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orld Cup WillyMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Don’t forget your passport. And sun lotion. And watch yourself in those markets, you’ll be fleeced otherwise. And have fun!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Jardin Marjorelle

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I also did a day trip to the Atlas Mountains. There was a village with a waterfall in the middle that they used to store fruit and drinks. There was also a restaurant with all the seating in the shallow river.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Learn to haggle. If they say £20 offer £5 and only go up by a few quid. Then walk away. I guarantee they’ll sell you it for a fraction of the original price.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. Don’t be remotely gay. They don’t like it. 2 days into a 10 day trip a waiter made comments about my fucking Versace handbag. It went diwnhill from there.

By *elinefineWoman
over a year ago

kempston

It is a beautiful country. Buy bottled water and brush your teeth with it too. The open top bus tour is worthwhile. Le Jardin Majorelle, Saadien Tombs and Ben Youssef Medersa are all incredible. Research beforehand and book a guide to show you round and take you in to the mountains for a day. Watch your pockets and ignore the cat calls. Spend some time watching the world go by in Jemaa el-Fnaa - some great places to eat. The contrast between the inside and the outside of the Medina walls is shocking at first but you get used to it.

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

Yes, take the Marrakesh Express

Post new Message to Thread