Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bugger

Jump to newest

By *etillante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Just tanked my car with petrol cos I had about 14 miles left in the tank and a 15p a litre reduction voucher and it's just been announced Asda are cutting 2p a litre of fuel from tomoz. So guess Morrisons will follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *H.coupleCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just tanked my car with petrol cos I had about 14 miles left in the tank and a 15p a litre reduction voucher and it's just been announced Asda are cutting 2p a litre of fuel from tomoz. So guess Morrisons will follow "

good things come to those that wait, and all that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some times it pays to wait

Just saying

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

14 miles is cutting it very fine. You will be sucking all sorts of s**t into your engine

By *etillante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"14 miles is cutting it very fine. You will be sucking all sorts of s**t into your engine"

Thats why I tanked have got about 8 miles to drive tonight. But I did save over £7 with the voucher so am happy.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"14 miles is cutting it very fine. You will be sucking all sorts of s**t into your engine

Thats why I tanked have got about 8 miles to drive tonight. But I did save over £7 with the voucher so am happy."

Well even if they do you will only have lost out by a quid. Better to be safe

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"14 miles is cutting it very fine. You will be sucking all sorts of s**t into your engine"

I s this true Ryan? As I have a phobia of going below the 1st mark on the dial, so always keep topped up.

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

About bloody time , 4 years ago we were paying £1.26p Litre wen oil was $147 a barrel,

today we are paying £1.42.9p a liter wen oil is $86.35c a barrel , how does that work ?? greedy oil companys and goverment as we pay %82 tax

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"14 miles is cutting it very fine. You will be sucking all sorts of s**t into your engine

I s this true Ryan? As I have a phobia of going below the 1st mark on the dial, so always keep topped up."

Depends on the car but when the light comes on you normally have between one and two gallons left in the tank. Personally I wouldn't be dipping too much into that. It can also damage the fuel pump which in a lot of cases is cooled and lubricated by being submersed in the fuel

Post new Message to Thread