Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab my pics ... Christian loubutins

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do the folk on here ask to have there pics fabbed and why is it woman love to show there red soles of there loubutins in there pics ...

We've had a few pics in hot list and promptly removed the pic ..

I have a couple pairs of loubutins n I'd never wear em on a any pics . It's a swinging site and not a look at me contest .. I'm really for the abuse if I've rattled your cage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree. Women pics should be spunky pussy and spunky tits ONLY. None of the bikini/ dress/ shoes crap.

Not going to empty my balls over red soles am I.

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Some people enjoy taking pics, and red soles just scream 'Fuck Me!"

Why have you got over 40 pics, surely 1 or 2 would suffice

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I agree. Women pics should be spunky pussy and spunky tits ONLY. None of the bikini/ dress/ shoes crap.

Not going to empty my balls over red soles am I. "

You forgot gapping fannys

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

Maybe they have a shoe fetish

over a year ago

I like to show the soles of my 1.99 Primark sandals.

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"Why do the folk on here ask to have there pics fabbed and why is it woman love to show there red soles of there loubutins in there pics ...

I have a couple pairs of loubutins n I'd never wear em on a any pics . It's a swinging site and not a look at me contest .. I'm really for the abuse if I've rattled your cage "

Why on earth would anyone want to dress up and look their best . . . . .

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's not for me, but I don't see the problem

over a year ago

I’m sorry but …..

I can’t afford shoes

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Anyone who pays over £50 for a pair of shoes is a mug, in my humble opinion, but each to their own and all that. Their money, spend it how they want and if they want to show off that they’ve overpaid for footwear, all the more power to them I say

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/22 09:49:06]

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Anyone who pays over £50 for a pair of shoes is a mug, in my humble opinion, but each to their own and all that. Their money, spend it how they want and if they want to show off that they’ve overpaid for footwear, all the more power to them I say "

I get less sore feet when I buy well made shoes.

But my brand of choice is Clarks. Hardly designer

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

"I like to show the soles of my 1.99 Primark sandals. "

I cheat and paint mine red with spray paint . guys dont even know the difference at best of times

over a year ago

Proper girl - labels still attached too I hope?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Anyone who pays over £50 for a pair of shoes is a mug, in my humble opinion, but each to their own and all that. Their money, spend it how they want and if they want to show off that they’ve overpaid for footwear, all the more power to them I say "

Nah not a mug. They just choose how to spend their money. I’d rather have 3 pairs of good quality shoes than 30 pairs of crap shoes

over a year ago

But how do I talk to people if they don’t look at me?

I don’t mind the fab my pic game. It’s a feature of fab, and some pictures look hot.

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Anyone who pays over £50 for a pair of shoes is a mug, in my humble opinion, but each to their own and all that. Their money, spend it how they want and if they want to show off that they’ve overpaid for footwear, all the more power to them I say

But my brand of choice is Clarks. Hardly designer "

That’s why I set the bar at £50. You can get (well I can anyway) a very comfortable pair at that price. Not so many at £30 for example. You do often get what you pay for but there’s a law of diminishing returns. With the brand mentioned you’re paying a premium for the *name*, not the comfort

over a year ago

Because there are many aspects to this site and to swinging.

Some do enjoy the attention side of things, whether that be in the bedroom, in a club or out dogging, or even their photos being fabbed.

If it makes them feel good, leave them to it.

I (Mr) have no idea what loubutins is, I imagine from your post it's a shoe brand.

In the same vein as your question on why people like the attention of fabs, why feel the need to mention you have branded shoes (if that's what they are), it can come across much the same as you query on why people have them in their pictures.

People like attention in many many ways, it's why there's often complaints about the way of the forum.

Nobody likes to feel invisible, undesirable.

Leave them be.

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Anyone who pays over £50 for a pair of shoes is a mug, in my humble opinion, but each to their own and all that. Their money, spend it how they want and if they want to show off that they’ve overpaid for footwear, all the more power to them I say

Nah not a mug. They just choose how to spend their money. I’d rather have 3 pairs of good quality shoes than 30 pairs of crap shoes "

^ see my answer above my lovely xx

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

That’s why I set the bar at £50. You can get (well I can anyway) a very comfortable pair at that price. Not so many at £30 for example. You do often get what you pay for but there’s a law of diminishing returns. With the brand mentioned you’re paying a premium for the *name*, not the comfort"

much like apple products yet most of us still buy it up or cars .. a car is a car ultimately no matter the brand

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nah not a mug. They just choose how to spend their money. I’d rather have 3 pairs of good quality shoes than 30 pairs of crap shoes

^ see my answer above my lovely xx"

I know. I was disagreeing with the mug bit and the wanting to show off bit .

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

Each to their own. Pics vids do what you feel or need.

1.99 primark hot shoes

I draw the line at crocs though.

over a year ago

"Some people enjoy taking pics, and red soles just scream 'Fuck Me!"

Why have you got over 40 pics, surely 1 or 2 would suffice "

Correct ... you've over 400 .. now you guys really do love your self

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"It's not for me, but I don't see the problem"

This. I do occasionally whine about the cliche of women whose profiles are stacked with pics of their feet, but it's still THEIR profile.

over a year ago

"I agree. Women pics should be spunky pussy and spunky tits ONLY. None of the bikini/ dress/ shoes crap.

You forgot gapping fannys "

Gapping!

Gopping

over a year ago

Empty your balls there's me thinking you were a female.. cheers mate

over a year ago

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

That’s why I set the bar at £50. You can get (well I can anyway) a very comfortable pair at that price. Not so many at £30 for example. You do often get what you pay for but there’s a law of diminishing returns. With the brand mentioned you’re paying a premium for the *name*, not the comfort"

Some Clarks shoes get you closer to £100. Believe me I'm paying for comfort

over a year ago

Slightly off topic however of those whom have Laboutin's I wonder how many people actually wear them out or do they stay in doors?

My wife has a pair (her dream shoes) and they've been worn on a couple of nights out now and the red sole is rapidly disappearing. Apparently the official solution for this is to send them back to the factory once all the red has come off for Laboutin to fit a red rubber sole on instead (for an additional fee of course). My northern roots do question if shoes requiring this after a few wears are fit for purpose? That said how they make my wife feel when she wears them and her face when she opened the box makes them priceless.

over a year ago

Maybe just maybe it makes them feel good. Why do any of us take photos where we believe we look good in them and the post them for the whole site to see?

I’m not sure why it’s wound you up so much as to create a thread about it. People can do whatever they please (within site rules)

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Are you just trying to let people know you have lou bous

By *asian_fruitMan
over a year ago

Fuckingham Palace

Reality is that you have to have an appreciation for fashion. It’s the design… the intellectual thought process that someone has gone through in designing that perfect shoe!

Worth paying the money if it’s within your means.

Just like on Fab if you don’t like the look of someone you wouldn’t jump into bed with them, just because they’re comfortable???

Each to their own!

I love the red heels… yes they scream fuck me!!!

over a year ago

My hubby is to work for a guy who imported shoes from China and have his own brand logo printed in them . At the they cost £4 a pair .. in his shop they'd sell for up to £200 a pair.. he's got shops on every high street of every town ..

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Correct ... you've over 400 .. now you guys really do love your self "

We do indeed

We enjoy taking pics, as well as going to clubs, having parties, holidays with fab friends (Cap d'Agde next week!)- so we manage the swinging side just as well; its not an either or position.

Wouldn't life be boring if everyone liked the same stuff

By *hebfg2020Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Reality is that you have to have an appreciation for fashion. It’s the design… the intellectual thought process that someone has gone through in designing that perfect shoe!

Just like on Fab if you don’t like the look of someone you wouldn’t jump into bed with them, just because they’re comfortable???

Each to their own!

I love the red heels… yes they scream fuck me!!!"

Exactly this ^ red heels scream my husband is loaded and he lets me wear my best shoes to be fucked it

over a year ago

"Maybe just maybe it makes them feel good. Why do any of us take photos where we believe we look good in them and the post them for the whole site to see?

I’m not sure why it’s wound you up so much as to create a thread about it. People can do whatever they please (within site rules)"

It rattles my brain tbh .. we all have our own opinions . Just like you .. now be quiet n fab my pics and ill suck you off .... lmao.. ps don't fab any of my pics .. I hate it

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Maybe just maybe it makes them feel good. Why do any of us take photos where we believe we look good in them and the post them for the whole site to see?

I’m not sure why it’s wound you up so much as to create a thread about it. People can do whatever they please (within site rules)

It rattles my brain tbh .. we all have our own opinions . Just like you .. now be quiet n fab my pics and ill suck you off .... lmao.. ps don't fab any of my pics .. I hate it "

You can turn the Fabs off on your pics so no one can fab them

over a year ago

Correct ... you've over 400 .. now you guys really do love your self

We do indeed

We enjoy taking pics, as well as going to clubs, having parties, holidays with fab friends (Cap d'Agde next week!)- so we manage the swinging side just as well; its not an either or position.

Wouldn't life be boring if everyone liked the same stuff

"

Correct xx

over a year ago

"Are you just trying to let people know you have lou bous "

Not at all .. you see any in my pics

over a year ago

Why does it bother you?

I like being fabbed because I’m an exhibitionist, the more I’m fabbed, the more people I know have looked, and that turns me on.

Just because I like that doesn’t mean I’m not a proper swinger (whatever that is). You can do both.

over a year ago

Fab my dick wenches

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

"Reality is that you have to have an appreciation for fashion. It’s the design… the intellectual thought process that someone has gone through in designing that perfect shoe!

Each to their own!

Exactly this ^ red heels scream my husband is loaded and he lets me wear my best shoes to be fucked it "

I buy my own shoes, hubby just gets to fuck me wearing them

By *oubletroubleCouple
over a year ago

South West

That’s why I set the bar at £50. You can get (well I can anyway) a very comfortable pair at that price. Not so many at £30 for example. You do often get what you pay for but there’s a law of diminishing returns. With the brand mentioned you’re paying a premium for the *name*, not the comfort

My hubby is to work for a guy who imported shoes from China and have his own brand logo printed in them . At the they cost £4 a pair .. in his shop they'd sell for up to £200 a pair.. he's got shops on every high street of every town .. "

4 quid to upto £200..really ?

Shops in every town ?

He's either buying carpet slippers and turning them into Yeezy's and selling them to hard of seeing people.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Don’t look at hot pics if it bothers you. Think I’ve looked twice in 7 years and that’s only coz someone’s mentioned something on here about them. Fabs and hot pics don’t interest me at all but a lot seem to like them and if it helps someone’s confidence and self esteem it can only be a good thing surely.

over a year ago

What about all the unpaired socks searching for their sole mates?

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)
over a year ago

manchester

“no I don’t need no designer tags to make my man want me”

- Gretchen Wilson, redneck woman.

over a year ago

OP woke and chose violence. Personally I love the TV remote gauge pics

By *iberius61Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I like to show the soles of my 1.99 Primark sandals.

Proper girl - labels still attached too I hope? "

The mother of an ex thought it was really funny how I had shoes with a £15 sticker still in them. Asda I think

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Someone did something somewhere that someone else somewhere else seemingly did not like ...

Got it

over a year ago

"OP woke and chose violence. Personally I love the TV remote gauge pics "

The famous TV remote lmfao

over a year ago

Forget the shoes.

I’m here for the boobs!

Show me the tits.

over a year ago

My hubby is to work for a guy who imported shoes from China and have his own brand logo printed in them . At the they cost £4 a pair .. in his shop they'd sell for up to £200 a pair.. he's got shops on every high street of every town ..

4 quid to upto £200..really ?

Shops in every town ?

He's either buying carpet slippers and turning them into Yeezy's and selling them to hard of seeing people. "

Nup he's just selling shit at top dollar... personally I have shoes that cost £5 to a good few quid .. what rattles my cage is ... look at my shooòòooooooes pics

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Why would you remove a pic because it made the hot pics?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Are you just trying to let people know you have lou bous

Not at all .. you see any in my pics "

I don't need to, you just told us They would look rather sexy though, especially on a beach with nothing else on

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Why do the folk on here ask to have there pics fabbed and why is it woman love to show there red soles of there loubutins in there pics ...

I have a couple pairs of loubutins n I'd never wear em on a any pics . It's a swinging site and not a look at me contest .. I'm really for the abuse if I've rattled your cage "

I was admiring your pics earlier, you are defo doing it right.

By *ildblonde69Woman
over a year ago

south west

I’m one of those women then, in my private pics you can see my red soles, their my favourite shoes and do wear them out. But I did not take the pic just to show them off.

Whatever people wish to show in their pics is their choice and shouldn’t be criticised in an open forum

over a year ago

"Why would you remove a pic because it made the hot pics? "

To be honest, I think we would also.

Only because we like to keep our inbox open to all, and I imagine hitting the hot pics would bring on many more messages, leaving us to have to filter when we'd rather not.

over a year ago

"OP woke and chose violence. Personally I love the TV remote gauge pics

The famous TV remote lmfao"

Love heels and well kept feet. Just saying! I choose peace

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Some Clarks shoes get you closer to £100. Believe me I'm paying for comfort "

I often get mine in the Clark’s outlet at Street, never pay anything near £100 for a decent comfortable pair but then I’m a man I guess. Women have traditionally been ripped off for clothes / shoes .. a jumper in Next or White Stuff etc .. best part of £70 or £80 for women isn’t it?

Crazy.

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

My hubby is to work for a guy who imported shoes from China and have his own brand logo printed in them . At the they cost £4 a pair .. in his shop they'd sell for up to £200 a pair.. he's got shops on every high street of every town .. "

Doesn’t surprise me - on a smaller scale I used to import stuff from China literally for pennies, and sell for £10 to £20 on eBay. You have to buy in bulk to get the decent prices but mark ups are ridiculous on most products.

over a year ago

"Why does it bother you?

I like being fabbed because I’m an exhibitionist, the more I’m fabbed, the more people I know have looked, and that turns me on.

Just because I like that doesn’t mean I’m not a proper swinger (whatever that is). You can do both. "

over a year ago

Yikes

This has run and run

Wear what you want

Photograph what you want

If you can spend 100 on shoes - do

If you can spend 1000 - do

Love and kisses

over a year ago

Each to their own!

Exactly this ^ red heels scream my husband is loaded and he lets me wear my best shoes to be fucked it

I buy my own shoes, hubby just gets to fuck me wearing them "

Can I ask where you bought your red strappy sandles. They are sexy af

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Everyone knows the best soles are Vibram rubber (or some other equivalent). The sexiest shoes are walking boots

over a year ago

"Why would you remove a pic because it made the hot pics? "

Quite obvious I would have thought with my post

over a year ago

Probably need a hobby if other people's pics 'rattle your brain'

over a year ago

"Yikes

This has run and run

Wear what you want

Photograph what you want

Love and kisses "

Totally this.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I guess if the pictures give the poster the attention they seem to crave then all good.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Each to their own!

I buy my own shoes, hubby just gets to fuck me wearing them

Can I ask where you bought your red strappy sandles. They are sexy af"

I think they were from Pleaser Shoes, either the Pin Up Couture or Fabulicious range

over a year ago

Why eat a steak dinner when a can of spam does the trick lol .

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple
over a year ago

here & there

[Removed by poster at 31/05/22 12:21:42]

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple
over a year ago

here & there

Someone went home with my shoes the last club visit we had...

Walking to the car barefoot wasn't fun!!!

Glad they weren't too expensive but they were really nice heels, with my size 9 feet hard to find..

Cobalt blue with red kisses on the soles if anyone accidentally put them in their bag by mistake

Message me....

over a year ago

"I’m one of those women then, in my private pics you can see my red soles, their my favourite shoes and do wear them out. But I did not take the pic just to show them off.

Whatever people wish to show in their pics is their choice and shouldn’t be criticised in an open forum"

I ain't criticising any one inparticular . I'm asking why they feel the need to post the red on there shoes

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

"Yikes

This has run and run

Wear what you want

Photograph what you want

Love and kisses "

It’s the ones that can’t really afford to spend £1000 but still do anyway, just to keep up with the Instagram set, that I worry for. But hey, it’s their life, let them live it

over a year ago

Nah not a mug. They just choose how to spend their money. I’d rather have 3 pairs of good quality shoes than 30 pairs of crap shoes "

over a year ago

Why eat a steak dinner when a can of spam does the trick lol . "

Hey ... spam is a luxury .. £3.99 a bloody tin ..

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

"Someone went home with my shoes the last club visit we had...

Glad they weren't too expensive but they were really nice heels, with my size 9 feet hard to find..

Cobalt blue with red kisses on the soles if anyone accidentally put them in their bag by mistake

Message me...."

I have had this in past , I had a pair of jimmy Choo shoes robbed once at a club on a big filming day years ago .. there was about 40 people around the building and we was in a private section but still people floated around and I managed to lose my shoes and a couple of outfits ..

By *asilyled1Man
over a year ago

ogmore valley

I like your 50p coloured socks

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Why eat a steak dinner when a can of spam does the trick lol . "

Or you can have a decent steak for well under £100 or spend £37k at Salt Bae for Insta likes. Same vibe

over a year ago

LOL

By *ean counterMan
over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

Can we back up a little bit please? Loubatins?? WTF??

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Message me...."

Maybe they should have a system like bowling shoes at bowling alleys..

By *iltopbearMan
over a year ago

Norfolk

Bollocks! My WORK boots were over that by a mile, can't put a price on safety

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Bollocks! My WORK boots were over that by a mile, can't put a price on safety "

Do they come with red soles at ten times the price?

over a year ago

Emmm shall I show my self the door then as my profile is pritty much a fashion parade

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

The angels wanna wear my red shoes..

over a year ago

Not everyone is up their own arse - get a life people - can wear what they want - dont be so shallow

By *asian_fruitMan
over a year ago

Fuckingham Palace

Message me...."

It might have been The Joker

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

My Airmax cost 100 but they have also lasted me almost 3 years so far

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Perhaps the red soles are sexual signals

By *assy MissWoman
over a year ago

Sent to Coventry

It’s taken me many years and lots of hard work to get to a point where I can afford to treat myself to a single pair of Louboutin’s without feeling guilty at the extravagance.

Why are they on my profile?

1. Because to me they look sexy, and at 58 I’ll take any help I can get with that.

2. Because some men seem to like them.

3. Because they make me smile.

No apologies here

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"Yikes

This has run and run

Wear what you want

Photograph what you want

Love and kisses "

The voice of reason...

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

You'll get more hits if you wear Manolo Blahnik.

over a year ago

I prefer to look at your beautiful bum lol x

over a year ago

Emmm shall I show my self the door then as my profile is pritty much a fashion parade "

So is OP's so I wouldn't worry about it!

over a year ago

Emmm shall I show my self the door then as my profile is pritty much a fashion parade "

I took a look at your fashion n hmm.. hmmmm..err .. err yey

over a year ago

Emmm shall I show my self the door then as my profile is pritty much a fashion parade

I took a look at your fashion n hmm.. hmmmm..err .. err yey "

Ha ha yes I have a problem shopaholic ha ha

over a year ago

Got my attention, someone suits orange

people are willing to spend on something if they like it, i just dropped 65 notes on carp bait, i will chuck it in the lake next month when they reopen. to be honest ( and she's going to kill me ) i only have one pair of boots at the mo and they have a hole in the toe, got a sonar device last week, not saying what that cost, still no new shoes though, i have no use for such things

over a year ago

"It’s taken me many years and lots of hard work to get to a point where I can afford to treat myself to a single pair of Louboutin’s without feeling guilty at the extravagance.

1. Because to me they look sexy, and at 58 I’ll take any help I can get with that.

No apologies here

"

Good for you

By *oystick-MCRMan
over a year ago

Manchester | London

"It’s taken me many years and lots of hard work to get to a point where I can afford to treat myself to a single pair of Louboutin’s without feeling guilty at the extravagance.

No apologies here

"

Didn't notice them at first. Nice rack though

over a year ago

If someone’s got their arse and tits out I can guarantee nobody cares about the shoes.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Are all shoes with red soles leboutins? Is this an expensive shoe brand? Do people fab photos because if the shoes in them?

Each to their own. Some people have pics with red shoes, others have profiles full of shouting and think people will take the time to read through being shouted at

Mr

By *partanMan
over a year ago

Shire

Evidence required

over a year ago

Nothing compares to my Primarni Baby Yoda slippers who needs Loubutins

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Correct ... you've over 400 .. now you guys really do love your self "

I've got over 800! I absoulutley adore myself! X

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I like to show the treads of my tyres

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

^ she's had a Goodyear.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I like a pair of bedroom shoes. I don’t care what colour the soles are. Lol.

over a year ago

Maybe they've worked really hard to be able to afford those kind of shoes.

Maybe those shoes make them feel sexy.

Maybe they just love having some gorgeous shoes and want to show them off.

Good for them

Post new Message to Thread