Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Giving up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After our brief membership we've decided to give up trying to meet people for fun. Fed up with all the talk and big promises that peter out to nothing, fed up with guys pretending to be part of a couple, fed up with no shows, fed up with guys pretending to be females to collect photos.

Rant over but would be interested to know if anyone else feels the same way?

The Roadrunners XXXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep. Mine expires in a month.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

all the best.....

if you really thought the ranty ranty shouty shouty approach would work...... wrong.

take care x

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

And there was me thinking it was just us single chaps... I spot so many fakes on here sometimes I think there are more fakes than genuine people!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Aaww your profile is scary!

No matter how much you rant on it,I doubt the people that really are'nt genuine will take any notice of it anyway

The people that are genuine may now run a mile from it though

Good luck with whatever you decide

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"Yep. Mine expires in a month. "

How does your membership expire?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Aaww your profile is scary!

No matter how much you rant on it,I doubt the people that really are'nt genuine will take any notice of it anyway

The people that are genuine may now run a mile from it though

Good luck with whatever you decide"

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Nope. I am enjoying my time

All the best with whatever you decide

over a year ago

"Yep. Mine expires in a month.

How does your membership expire?"

Ok not membership but my supporter benefits.

over a year ago

its the nature of the beast. places like these make it pretty easy for plenty of wastes of time and fakers

over a year ago

Yes I feel the same way. No I'm not going anywhere.

Life's what you make it.

over a year ago

Are u mad!!!!?!?!?! How would I fill my day ?????

over a year ago

please dont think I'm being nasty..

This is as bad as a single guy proclaiming no meets blahhblahhh..

get off ur arses and get to a club/social... build a base of contacts

use a better selection criteria

a friendly profile helps

over a year ago

Bye bye then.

over a year ago

"please dont think I'm being nasty..

a friendly profile helps"

exactly this ^^^^^^^^^^

over a year ago

This site is what you make it!!

Good luck in what ever you decide to do

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Mental note to self: pull this thread up in a week and see if OP is still online

Agree with those that say your profile is scary, haven't you read the million and one "What puts you off a profile" threads

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Yep. Mine expires in a month. "

Your site supporter may expire in a month, but that doesn't stop you leaving whenever you like...countdown statuses probably won't get anyone knocking down your door for a meet...anyway, there's a club opening up in Norwich soon, try that out

over a year ago

Your site supporter may expire in a month, but that doesn't stop you leaving whenever you like...countdown statuses probably won't get anyone knocking down your door for a meet...anyway, there's a club opening up in Norwich soon, try that out"

Just hope you're not a tv or ts in disguise or club won't be very happy

over a year ago

"Nope. I am enjoying my time

All the best with whatever you decide"

Ditto!

Guess it's a myth us single guys have such a hard time - seems to be more couples having issues with the site at the moment!

There'll always be fakes/timewasters - but by your own actions 99 times out of 100 they can be avoided as easily as Jimmy Carrs tax bills!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Nope am loving it here and always have.

I just accept that there will be timewasters (although I've not come across many thankfully)

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Nope am loving it here and always have.

I just accept that there will be timewasters (although I've not come across many thankfully)

"

I would love to. Serve the buggers right

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"After our brief membership we've decided to give up trying to meet people for fun. Fed up with all the talk and big promises that Peter out to nothing, fed up with guys pretending to be part of a couple, fed up with no shows, fed up with guys pretending to be females to collect photos."

Have you tried any guys who's names are not Peter?

It's these fucking Peters that ruin it for all the rest.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the biggest thing I have learned on these sites is that the more people rant, the more they attract the timewasters, let downs & fools. I believe that with a passion.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"the biggest thing I have learned on these sites is that the more people rant, the more they attract the timewasters, let downs & fools. I believe that with a passion.

"

thats a very good point

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Must be a south west thing. Come up north!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"the biggest thing I have learned on these sites is that the more people rant, the more they attract the timewasters, let downs & fools. I believe that with a passion.

thats a very good point"

whoever made that point its a good one

over a year ago

I love the site and having the time of my life. if you put the work In you would have a blast

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"please dont think I'm being nasty..

a friendly profile helps"

absolutely agree..... rome wasn't built in a day... and I am not sure what your expectations is, but it is all part of a jigsaw and it is getting those pieces to work for you.... be that club/social/forums/profile.... and if you decide you use as many/little of those options open to you that is up to you....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"After our brief membership we've decided to give up trying to meet people for fun. Fed up with all the talk and big promises that Peter out to nothing, fed up with guys pretending to be part of a couple, fed up with no shows, fed up with guys pretending to be females to collect photos.

Have you tried any guys who's names are not Peter?

It's these fucking Peters that ruin it for all the rest."

I don't know, I know a nice guy named Peter

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

thats a very good point"

I read a forum post a year ago about let downs, I hotlisted and i swear every week there are updates saying 'looking forward to xxxxx' 'cant wait for xxxx' 'so looking forward to xxxxx' and I know within a day there will be a rant about being let down.. circa 30 different let downs... there comes a time people need to look at why they attract these types..... and usually it is THEMSELVES and their approach to swinging/arranging meets.

over a year ago

Some here take it too serious if i get a meet then great if not keep trying and accept it.

End of day people are allowing me into their sex life and therefore appreciate it.

over a year ago

"After our brief membership we've decided to give up trying to meet people for fun. Fed up with all the talk and big promises that peter out to nothing, fed up with guys pretending to be part of a couple, fed up with no shows, fed up with guys pretending to be females to collect photos.

The Roadrunners XXXXX "

Thats a shame - I would have no problem popping down to Wells for a Cornetto and a look round the local Safeway. Perhaps take in church fete; make an evening of it in the Swan Hotel

Nothing like spending a beautiful day in Gods own country.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Yours is quite possibly the loudest profile on Fabs. My eyes just couldn't take that level of rant and I had to stop reading after a couple of lines.

Have you considered trying a club?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/12 14:40:30]

over a year ago

"Yours is quite possibly the loudest profile on Fabs. My eyes just couldn't take that level of rant and I had to stop reading after a couple of lines.

Have you considered trying a club?"

There are no clubs in Wells, the NWA closed them all down for 'the greater good'.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

as others have said - it could be how your going about it too.

for instance

I spoke to a couple on a Tuesday, I couldnt meet that weekend coming so arranged for the following Friday.

I left it alone bar just a couple of mails to show interest.

I mailed them on the Monday of the meet week - yep they were on. Then nothing.

Mailed them mid week saying 'i havent heard much from you'

Got a mail Friday saying 'yep we are on' and nothing else.

I gave up and told them to leave it.

Got a mail at 7:30 Fri night saying here is my num lets arrange.

All goes with how people approach things - personally I like to know what im doing.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Yours is quite possibly the loudest profile on Fabs. My eyes just couldn't take that level of rant and I had to stop reading after a couple of lines.

There are no clubs in Wells, the NWA closed them all down for 'the greater good'."

My geography isn't the greatest but aren't there clubs in Bristol? Is Wells anywhere near that (Somerset, right?)

By *aybe_amyWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Tried reading the profile, and now I've gone deaf!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I once heard somebody say... if you dont like an echo try saying things in a different way...Just a thought as your pictures are nice but I would be put off by the capitals in the profile. Good luck.

over a year ago

There are no clubs in Wells, the NWA closed them all down for 'the greater good'.

My geography isn't the greatest but aren't there clubs in Bristol? Is Wells anywhere near that (Somerset, right?)

"

Yes, yes there are

Sigh. I think sometimes I'm too esoteric for my own good! I should change my username to Abed.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

Why rant and rave that you are leaving your profile doesn't make you appeal all you do is go on about how you won't swap emails or numbers with people and how you get messed about. This will put people off. Try moving on and not letting them get to you or just leave instead of moaning and drawing desperate attention to yourself in the silly attempt to get sympathy.

over a year ago

"Why rant and rave that you are leaving your profile doesn't make you appeal all you do is go on about how you won't swap emails or numbers with people and how you get messed about. This will put people off. Try moving on and not letting them get to you or just leave instead of moaning and drawing desperate attention to yourself in the silly attempt to get sympathy. "

over a year ago

"Why rant and rave that you are leaving your profile doesn't make you appeal all you do is go on about how you won't swap emails or numbers with people and how you get messed about. This will put people off. Try moving on and not letting them get to you or just leave instead of moaning and drawing desperate attention to yourself in the silly attempt to get sympathy. "

Says it all

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

well said

over a year ago

i also never get people who just moan about the site, moan they cant get a meet, post they are leaving etc then 3 months later they're still sat on the site moaning

either use the site to its advantage or go

over a year ago

Can't say we had a prob .prob getter better spotting them lol

over a year ago

Theres thousands of couples use the site and get meets and have a great time

if anyone on here cant find a meet maybe they should take a closer look at themselves and how they are going about things rather than blaming other people for their lack of interest

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

bye then

over a year ago

Some people have successful meets and have loads of fun

some people are pushy obnoxious and do not deserve a meet

and some are just unlucky at get let down time and time again

This site is what YOU make of it and not waiting for messages or waiting for people to try, If you sit and winge and wine, why don't YOU do something about it and message someone

over a year ago

Me I love the forums , got my hands full with my fb who's well horny. This is a good site , you'll always get the looneys ,time wasters, what ever site you go on. The secrets ing them out and not letting them get to you.

Have fun and good luck

There's a lot of good guys on here

over a year ago

i agree the forums is what brought me back

over a year ago

There are no clubs in Wells, the NWA closed them all down for 'the greater good'."

For the greater good. Now that's dealt with, shop?

over a year ago

Not wishing to be difficult here, but I couldn't help but notice the 26 years difference between you both.

I'm not saying it's a problem per se but many, myself included don't meet with those too young or too old.

Unfortunately as a couple you straddle two age groups which many of your peers may not.

over a year ago

For the greater good. Now that's dealt with, shop? "

Mines a Cornetto.

over a year ago

For the greater good. Now that's dealt with, shop?

Mines a Cornetto.

"

tea no sugar please

over a year ago

"i agree the forums is what brought me back

"

Addictive aren't they lol

over a year ago

"Must be a south west thing. Come up north!"

You may be right

I took a break for a while after a series of disappointing meets. Now I'm back and sure, there are still plenty of eager-sounding messages from men who'd actually expire with terror if they ever really met anyone. But the ones who will and do meet are well worth seeking out!

over a year ago

I May start up a thread about people saying they are going to leave but not leaving, oh......

over a year ago

"I May start up a thread about people saying they are going to leave but not leaving, oh...... "

i know i keep coming back to see if they have gone yet

what a waste of my bloody time

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

OP it might be wise to loose the caps in the profile and make your profile lighthearted so that people enjoy reading it instead of feeling they can't approach you or find the profile rude.. There are ways of getting your point across without screaming out the words..

over a year ago

"I May start up a thread about people saying they are going to leave but not leaving, oh...... "

Might join that thread, drives me nuts these forums saying thinking of leaving, if you dont like the site, go, having a rant wont change peoples opinions of you. Ive took a look at your profile, very negetive to be honest. And as for the capital letters, i was brought up to believe that was a rude way to cyber speak. Take out some of the rants, create a friendly profile, and pass your number to a potential meet (i hate speaking on phones, but have never met someone without exchanging numbers, and to me, i would read someone as refusing ti give out a number, as a potential timewaster themselves).

I also agree with a previous poster about your ages, i wouldnt meet someone as young as thr female is ot as old as the male is, others will. Cheer the profile up, get on some social meets, and give the site a proper chance....or delete profile.

Decision is yours, but quit moaning, not an attractive feature

over a year ago

well its been a while since OP has been online..maybe give them a chance to respond lol...

forgot one good piece of advice: perv upon others profiles in ur area...perv the verifies, perv the profile of verifiers

Of course we are getting one side of a story here and going on the profile alone(its m/f and f ur looking for)..there are no pics of the male half.

One webcam verify really wouldnt have me enamored to jump to a meet.

Does the female half verify on phone that she is there and exists at the present time of setting up a meet?

These are mostly things I'd ask for before meeting someone new..and thats me being a single male, IF I jump out and go for a spontaneous meet and it turns out I've been timewasted or duped..I'll have at least made sure I did my best to prove to myself the meet was going ahead.

I dont meet timewasters/fakes..I keep them online and the chances are rthey wont go much further when I ask for the extra communication.So I save myself time,travel,money and

spunk

over a year ago

"i agree the forums is what brought me back

Addictive aren't they lol "

its just me and i can be smutty and let me mind wonder

over a year ago

"well its been a while since OP has been online..maybe give them a chance to respond lol...

forgot one good piece of advice: perv upon others profiles in ur area...perv the verifies, perv the profile of verifiers

Of course we are getting one side of a story here and going on the profile alone(its m/f and f ur looking for)..there are no pics of the male half.

Does the female half verify on phone that she is there and exists at the present time of setting up a meet?

These are mostly things I'd ask for before meeting someone new..and thats me being a single male, IF I jump out and go for a spontaneous meet and it turns out I've been timewasted or duped..I'll have at least made sure I did my best to prove to myself the meet was going ahead.

I dont meet timewasters/fakes..I keep them online and the chances are rthey wont go much further when I ask for the extra communication.So I save myself time,travel,money and

spunk"

According to profile, always have a social meet first, surely if someone doesn't turn up for a social it's no loss, as that's one of the ways to see if someone is genuine or not, and to see if you want to meet them again.

Profile also says looking for couples or females, yet rants on the profile seem to be about men letting them down.

Maybe they should decide what they are looking for and stick to that. Can quickly find out if a couple profile is real by insisting two females speak on ghe phone early on in messages

over a year ago

This site and the scene in general is waht you make it and how you approach swinging.

Me personally... I'm enjoying myself meeting couples and singles and all the bolt on's to this site in particular.. Yes, I'll be honest I experience knock backs like all people on here as we all differing tastes and I have also experienced timewasters.

I have found on here the big majority of people on here are genuine, whether they want to meet or not or engage in chat,etc.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Shouty aggressive profile - not surprised this approach isn't working! And what's the point of the post - lol - loads of people begging you to stay! Take care and good luck anyway. Z

over a year ago

we do but just lol wife out or with kids cant speak and can i c ur tits oh so so old lol

over a year ago

"all the best.....

if you really thought the ranty ranty shouty shouty approach would work...... wrong.

take care x"

dont think she was talking to you!!!! Being a single guy...!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"After our brief membership we've decided to give up trying to meet people for fun. Fed up with all the talk and big promises that peter out to nothing, fed up with guys pretending to be part of a couple, fed up with no shows, fed up with guys pretending to be females to collect photos.

The Roadrunners XXXXX "

Not just one but TWO rants on one profile. There might be some masochists on here who get off on being shouted at but I suspect there's not many.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

spunk"

I'd never have you down as a spunkwaster anyway Paddy

over a year ago

"

spunk

I'd never have you down as a spunkwaster anyway Paddy "

yeahh...dont swallow yet caz..i wanna kiss....missed breakfast

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

spunk

I'd never have you down as a spunkwaster anyway Paddy

yeahh...dont swallow yet caz..i wanna kiss....missed breakfast "

Big sloppy Mwah to you sweetcheeks

over a year ago

Your site supporter may expire in a month, but that doesn't stop you leaving whenever you like...countdown statuses probably won't get anyone knocking down your door for a meet...anyway, there's a club opening up in Norwich soon, try that out"

Would love to try the club caz. But acvording to the owner I'm riff raff being a single male

over a year ago

"all the best.....

take care x"

Under no illusions about it working! As nothing appears to work anyway and if i wanted to rant it would have been more than our post was! Thanks for the good wishes.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Your site supporter may expire in a month, but that doesn't stop you leaving whenever you like...countdown statuses probably won't get anyone knocking down your door for a meet...anyway, there's a club opening up in Norwich soon, try that out

Would love to try the club caz. But acvording to the owner I'm riff raff being a single male

"

Don't take it too personally. Apparently all singles are riff raff, and that includes us women!

over a year ago

"all the best.....

take care x

Under no illusions about it working! As nothing appears to work anyway and if i wanted to rant it would have been more than our post was! Thanks for the good wishes."

But your post is a rant plus about half of your profile is a rant so if you have decided to leave good luck but if you're thinking of giving it another go you seriously need to make your profile a bit more positive, good luck whatever you decide. X

over a year ago

"Mental note to self: pull this thread up in a week and see if OP is still online

Agree with those that say your profile is scary, haven't you read the million and one "What puts you off a profile" threads "

Ah but we can leave a profile and look in less frequently or is that being naughty? Today was our first log in for over 2 weeks!

Scary profile? Well after a FEW scary contacts it seemed a good idea at the time; how many people ACTUALLY read the profile? most skip to photos first

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

debating on mine ,got 7days left ,it a do i ,dont i ,

over a year ago

The Roadrunners XXXXX

Not just one but TWO rants on one profile. There might be some masochists on here who get off on being shouted at but I suspect there's not many."

Ok so we adjust our profile? Will that engender any more genuine contacts?

over a year ago

The Roadrunners XXXXX

Not just one but TWO rants on one profile. There might be some masochists on here who get off on being shouted at but I suspect there's not many."

over a year ago

"Mental note to self: pull this thread up in a week and see if OP is still online

Agree with those that say your profile is scary, haven't you read the million and one "What puts you off a profile" threads

Ah but we can leave a profile and look in less frequently or is that being naughty? Today was our first log in for over 2 weeks!

Scary profile? Well after a FEW scary contacts it seemed a good idea at the time; how many people ACTUALLY read the profile? most skip to photos first"

You'll find that because you made this post loads of people will have read your profile since its started and just looking at all the UPPER CASE alone would put a lot of people off.... Nice pictures too x

over a year ago

"

To be honest this is one of our very few forum posts! Also possibly our only post on this subject! It is amazing though that everyone suddenly has a successful track record of meets etc when someone offers a post along our lines?

over a year ago

The Roadrunners XXXXX

Thats a shame - I would have no problem popping down to Wells for a Cornetto and a look round the local Safeway. Perhaps take in church fete; make an evening of it in the Swan Hotel

Nothing like spending a beautiful day in Gods own country. "

Sorry no safeway in Wells! LOL a Co op and Tescos only

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No.

over a year ago

No, I'm thoroughly enjoying myself on here.

I'm still a relative newbie to the site and haven't been a member for very long. During this short time though, I've been lucky enough to make friends with and meet some really nice people. These are all folk who I'd be happy to share a bed with, as well as my last Rolo

over a year ago

To be honest this is one of our very few forum posts! Also possibly our only post on this subject! It is amazing though that everyone suddenly has a successful track record of meets etc when someone offers a post along our lines?"

They prob have successful track records cos they have profiles that people will want to reply too !

Maybe adjust your profile , people in the forum don't just have a go for the sake of it, it might come across that way to you but most the people in here have a vast amount of experience of swinging , so maybe take the advice on an be smarter when sorting meets, phone calls and a mobile number aren't usually given out by time wasters , just think simplistic

Anyway I'm a single bloke so I haven't bothered reading your profile , i just sent you a message asking for a shag

over a year ago

"well its been a while since OP has been online..maybe give them a chance to respond lol...

spunk

According to profile, always have a social meet first, surely if someone doesn't turn up for a social it's no loss, as that's one of the ways to see if someone is genuine or not, and to see if you want to meet them again.

Profile also says looking for couples or females, yet rants on the profile seem to be about men letting them down.

Maybe they should decide what they are looking for and stick to that. Can quickly find out if a couple profile is real by insisting two females speak on ghe phone early on in messages"

Mrs R is always happy to chat on the phone!Errrrr single guys are blocked so no problems there! So why not contact us and ask to chat on the phone to her! we've done that loads of times!

over a year ago

"I once heard somebody say... if you dont like an echo try saying things in a different way...Just a thought as your pictures are nice but I would be put off by the capitals in the profile. Good luck."

Have changed our profile text in the last 30 mins!

over a year ago

"Shouty aggressive profile - not surprised this approach isn't working! And what's the point of the post - lol - loads of people begging you to stay! Take care and good luck anyway. Z"

We actually say we are giving up trying, not that we are leaving! any harm in staying on site with out meeting people?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Ok so we adjust our profile? Will that engender any more genuine contacts?"

my grandmother once told me something very wise... And it is something that stuck with me, and am a great believer in...

"you only get one chance to make a great first impression!"

I am here for fun, I want to have fun with people I perceive to be fun!

your profile is your shop window to the world...... so using half of it to bitterly complain doesn't seem like "fun" to me.......

over a year ago

"

my grandmother once told me something very wise... And it is something that stuck with me, and am a great believer in...

"you only get one chance to make a great first impression!"

I am here for fun, I want to have fun with people I perceive to be fun!

your profile is your shop window to the world...... so using half of it to bitterly complain doesn't seem like "fun" to me......."

Wise words

over a year ago

"I once heard somebody say... if you dont like an echo try saying things in a different way...Just a thought as your pictures are nice but I would be put off by the capitals in the profile. Good luck.

Have changed our profile text in the last 30 mins!"

I have looked and can't honestly see any difference. Maybe I'm just not very observant? x

over a year ago

The Roadrunners XXXXX

Sorry no safeway in Wells! LOL a Co op and Tescos only "

Theres a Somerfield on the High Street!

Ive been in it!

over a year ago

"I once heard somebody say... if you dont like an echo try saying things in a different way...Just a thought as your pictures are nice but I would be put off by the capitals in the profile. Good luck.

Have changed our profile text in the last 30 mins!"

IT DOESN'T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT??

TRY DELETING ALL THE TEXT IN CAPITALS AND LEAVE JUST THE BIT BELOW.

The bit at the bottom looks ok I think. x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

" To be honest this is one of our very few forum posts! "

you have touched on something...

the site gives you all the tools to make it work, whether you decide to use them all or not is up to you....

the forums is one bit..... profiles another... chatroom another.... which leads to going to socials... or clubs....

its all part of the jigsaw... if you don't use the forums before now, how are we suppose to know that you exist??? some people use parts, don't use others...

in the end its up to you... but if you don't use the facilities offered then some of it has to lies on your shoulders...

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

"

over a year ago

The Roadrunners XXXXX

Sorry no safeway in Wells! LOL a Co op and Tescos only

Theres a Somerfield on the High Street!

Ive been in it!"

Been a Co op since we moved here! They are part of the same company now.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

That looks a lot better - I actually read it

I'd just get rid of the negative status and then you might get some answers to your messages

Good luck!

over a year ago

The bit at the bottom looks ok I think. x"

must apologise I clicked on the wrong tab! Text is now changed to no caps except where needed! So have a look again!

over a year ago

must apologise I clicked on the wrong tab! Text is now changed to no caps except where needed! So have a look again!"

Lol I click on the wrong thing all the time. Glad it's not just me!

Looking good.... like someone else said above, you still need to change your profile header and status update thingy. Much more positive and friendly. I'd meet you if you weren't so far away. x

over a year ago

Going by age difference seems to me most will only be interested in the fem of the couple just my opinion sorry.

over a year ago

must apologise I clicked on the wrong tab! Text is now changed to no caps except where needed! So have a look again!"

Looks much better - just the status update to change now!

Out of interest - since you can't travel and are stuck to playing at yours - have you considered trying to host a small party? I've been to several where couples have invited no more than a dozen people - that way - even with the inevitable drop-outs you should find at least a few turn up.

Just a thought! And in relation to your comment re profile pics - there's several people in the SW happy to offer their services in that dept.

Good luck and hope things improve!

over a year ago

must apologise I clicked on the wrong tab! Text is now changed to no caps except where needed! So have a look again!

Out of interest - since you can't travel and are stuck to playing at yours - have you considered trying to host a small party? I've been to several where couples have invited no more than a dozen people - that way - even with the inevitable drop-outs you should find at least a few turn up.

Just a thought! And in relation to your comment re profile pics - there's several people in the SW happy to offer their services in that dept.

Good luck and hope things improve! "

The transport problem is relatively temporary! Car was written off by a boy racer!! We thought about a small party but surely you need contacts to hold one?

over a year ago

Lol I click on the wrong thing all the time. Glad it's not just me!

Looking good.... like someone else said above, you still need to change your profile header and status update thingy. Much more positive and friendly. I'd meet you if you weren't so far away. x"

Very fat fingers tonight! Header changed now!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Good luck and hope things improve!

The transport problem is relatively temporary! Car was written off by a boy racer!! We thought about a small party but surely you need contacts to hold one?"

No, just post a meet for a party and only give a final invitation to those you want to meet. Be specific about who and what you are looking for. If people are free and interested they will respond. If not, you haven't lost anything.

over a year ago

Wait ..... So your stayin now ???

Excellent , I'm leaving next week , let the offers roll in , rubs my hands in anticipation

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Wait ..... So your stayin now ???

Excellent , I'm leaving next week , let the offers roll in , rubs my hands in anticipation "

We all leave when Funky/Invictus do apparently

over a year ago

"Wait ..... So your stayin now ???

Excellent , I'm leaving next week , let the offers roll in , rubs my hands in anticipation "

Never said we were leaving! just giving up meeting or attempting to meet. Plus I asked a question which a few have answered by PM and one or two here!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Good luck and hope things improve!

The transport problem is relatively temporary! Car was written off by a boy racer!! We thought about a small party but surely you need contacts to hold one?"

Consider hosting a purely social pub meet near to you.

Yes lots of people will say they're coming and not show, but you'll meet some genuine ones with no pressure to play.

Also, quite a few single fems find this kind of meet very attractive to get to know people without play pressure.

It will also start a circle of contacts/friends to consider parties.

over a year ago

Why not take time out and see how you feel in a month? Reinvent your profile and get to some socials? Good luck hun in what you decide xxx

over a year ago

Don't take it too personally. Apparently all singles are riff raff, and that includes us women!"

Found out the owner is also a supporter of the EDL!!

Post new Message to Thread