Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tacky tattoos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you decided you wanted a tattoo some people would find tacky, but it had personal meaning for you and would be in a place that could usually be hidden, would you say sod everyone else and go for it? Or would you be more concerned what others think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ive never cared about peoples opinions or attitudes about what i do or how i am. It certainly wouldnt bother me

over a year ago

A tattoo should always be for you and nobody else, you do what is right for you and your body sod anyone else.

over a year ago

My body,my choice,my money so sod it ...tacky or not its nothing to do with anyone else in my oppinion

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Tattooes are alway a personnal thing...check out the tattooist...you may find some one that can turn your design into something really beautiful.

over a year ago

Bit of both - I have a tattoo (on my arm and I dont consider it tacky!) but I am always mindful of it when attending interviews for jobs etc so make sure it is covered - rest of the time - its mine and I like it, so not bothered about others' opinion

over a year ago

Would have it where ever i wanted it if it had personal meaning to me. My body! my choice and stuff what anyone else had to say or thought!

Billy

over a year ago

I think if you can live with it its up to you what sort nice or not.. as your body.

over a year ago

No it wouldn't bother me, if I wanted it I'd have it. Same for clothes, I wear what I want when I want, I have had people snigger before but I have no interest in what others think and I dress to please myself.

The only place I tone it down is for work and my employers have a dress policy so I adhere to that. I do tend to add a little twist to something though, whether it be how I have my hair or wearing coloured tights etc

over a year ago

I have always believed that tattoos make you feel good, if something makes you feel good about yourself then stuff what people think you can't please everybody can you.

over a year ago

Who cares what others think! I have a tattoo that I had done when my brother died in a motorbike accident, if someone can't accept me the way I am fine walk away , theirs so much more to me than one bad tattoo lol

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some people like my tattooes some do not...it takes time for some people to even know I am tattooed...and it comes as a surprise...when they find out and see them they fully understand...

And mine are hard to hide, full sleeves and full chest...

I have never had a negative remark...but I do not care as they are mine, for me.

Post new Message to Thread