over a year ago

"Ermmmmm yes......spooning leading to forking then a brew "

When do you fit in a poo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

That's more like it, but I'll skip the brew!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Morning sex, I love it, but sadly don't get it very often. So a cuppa and a ciggie normally does me

over a year ago

"Ermmmmm yes......spooning leading to forking then a brew

When do you fit in a poo? "

I have to say im not a regular visitor to the likkle girls room so that often waits till later on in the day..( canny believe im.discussing my toilet habits onthe forums)

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

A good shit is always better than a shit shag

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Guess it depends on how curious your turtle is

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

This....minus the brew and throw in another fork

over a year ago

oral sex and sex after .... ok fry up too .. so yes better way to start the day.

over a year ago

I'll have the cuppa tea

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Is there any better way to start the day "

You're a class act!

over a year ago

"oral sex and sex after .... ok fry up too .. so yes better way to start the day. "

Mmmm do you do B and B

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Is there any better way to start the day

You're a class act! "

I know... thank god for the Swiss finishing school or there's no telling how I would have turned out!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yes i think there is...

1. a good fuck.

2. a big poo

3. a cuppa.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sometimes you will struggle to find something more satisfying than a nice long relaxing shit

over a year ago

shoulda posted that on ur skat site forum..altho many woulda complained its not facebook and we dont need to know what u had to drink

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/12 12:13:55]

over a year ago

Love the big poo lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Sometimes I like a medium coffee and a medium poo.

I'm not getting at the OP but I can't believe he thinks his _iew is the right one.

Surely it would be better to live and let live so I could have a medium poo with the beverage of my choice hot or cold while others have big poos with nice tea?

I feel this thread is oppressing my lifestyle choices and my right to have a medium poo just because others have big poos.

Can a moderator please close this thread.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

at lunchtime no .....

over a year ago

Hahaha almost shit myself laughing at this utter crap!!!!!!!!!

I do however enjoy a poo every morning just not the cuppa

over a year ago

"Sometimes I like a medium coffee and a medium poo.

I'm not getting at the OP but I can't believe he thinks his _iew is the right one.

Surely it would be better to live and let live so I could have a medium poo with the beverage of my choice hot or cold while others have big poos with nice tea?

I feel this thread is oppressing my lifestyle choices and my right to have a medium poo just because others have big poos.

Can a moderator please close this thread."

I think you will find it was an open question, rather than a statement or indeed a rhetorical question.

I would not dare impose my sizeable poo or beverage of choice on you. It is a free country and your right to drink what you prefer is up to you. With regards size of poo, I would suggest you have a roughage shortage that is causing a defication deficit.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"at lunchtime no ....."

You're perfectly within your rights to not poo and not drink tea whenever you want View, that includes lunchtime.

Don't allow threads like this to make you feel bad about your life choices. x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Sometimes I like a medium coffee and a medium poo.

Can a moderator please close this thread.

I think you will find it was an open question, rather than a statement or indeed a rhetorical question.

I would not dare impose my sizeable poo or beverage of choice on you. It is a free country and your right to drink what you prefer is up to you. With regards size of poo, I would suggest you have a roughage shortage that is causing a defication deficit.

"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"at lunchtime no .....

You're perfectly within your rights to not poo and not drink tea whenever you want View, that includes lunchtime.

Don't allow threads like this to make you feel bad about your life choices. x"

any reference to anal activity and you Funky..... gets me going and you well know......

over a year ago

"at lunchtime no .....

any reference to anal activity and you Funky..... gets me going and you well know......"

Clarification please.... when you say he gets you going, are you meaning in a Syrup of Figs kind of way?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"at lunchtime no .....

any reference to anal activity and you Funky..... gets me going and you well know......"

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"at lunchtime no .....

any reference to anal activity and you Funky..... gets me going and you well know......

Clarification please.... when you say he gets you going, are you meaning in a Syrup of Figs kind of way? "

lmao

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"at lunchtime no .....

Clarification please.... when you say he gets you going, are you meaning in a Syrup of Figs kind of way? "

no I am not a big anal fan...... but I would roger Funky till he screams like Violet Elizabeth.

over a year ago

"at lunchtime no .....

Clarification please.... when you say he gets you going, are you meaning in a Syrup of Figs kind of way?

no I am not a big anal fan...... but I would roger Funky till he screams like Violet Elizabeth."

Cuppa tea afterwards?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"at lunchtime no .....

no I am not a big anal fan...... but I would roger Funky till he screams like Violet Elizabeth.

Cuppa tea afterwards? "

indeed, thanks

over a year ago

530 in the gym that's the way to start the day for me !

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"at lunchtime no .....

And what on earth have wigs to do with either Funky's bum, View's rogering it till he squeals, poos of any size and beverages hot or cold???

I now have a mental picture of View wearing Obi's afro wig whilst pumping away 19 to the dozen...I fear I may have to lie down for a while...

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just finishing my soup..... be up in 5

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"at lunchtime no .....

no I am not a big anal fan...... but I would roger Funky till he screams like Violet Elizabeth."

Hey..now you're talking, can I watch?

over a year ago

Ben, for clarification - Is this simultaneously?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"at lunchtime no .....

Hey..now you're talking, can I watch? "

aye, bring Goliath to open him up

over a year ago

I take it we are not in "Cleveland Steamer" territory?

over a year ago

I've often wondered if women get the same great feeling of relief that you get when you force out a massive dump?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I've often wondered if women get the same great feeling of relief that you get when you force out a massive dump?"

This one does

over a year ago

but do you get the same feeling after child birth?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"but do you get the same feeling after child birth?"

You'll have to ask someone who's popped a sprog out, I haven't

over a year ago

Ben, for clarification - Is this simultaneously?"

Good Gawd, no. Holding a scalding beverage and having a stool evacuation breaks all sorts of Health and Safety as well as Food Safety rules. Apart from anything, I have nothing to rest the mug on

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Its the ghost poos that leave me scratching my head

over a year ago

Stop making me laugh, it makes it come out all crinkly!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Its the ghost poos that leave me scratching my head "

In my case its Billy no mates, the poor bastard is left on his own while all his mates have gone to the beach

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Stop making me laugh, it makes it come out all crinkly!"

That's Mr. Whippy

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Its the ghost poos that leave me scratching my head

In my case its Billy no mates, the poor bastard is left on his own while all his mates have gone to the beach"

Surely you mean Timmy (the turd) no mates

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay says i have an obsession about poo's no not scat. But when i do a massive big one that doesnt break up, i have to inform him about it lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Jay says i have an obsession about poo's no not scat. But when i do a massive big one that doesnt break up, i have to inform him about it lol"

I knew someone that used to leave ones that stood erect in the bowl like the statue of bloody liberty with their head above water. Would be there for a week afterwards lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Jay says i have an obsession about poo's no not scat. But when i do a massive big one that doesnt break up, i have to inform him about it lol

I knew someone that used to leave ones that stood erect in the bowl like the statue of bloody liberty with their head above water. Would be there for a week afterwards lol"

Ha ha , im not that bad, but its only cause i cant work my camera on the phone that i havent taken photos to show everyone. I could talk about poo's for hours lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Jay says i have an obsession about poo's no not scat. But when i do a massive big one that doesnt break up, i have to inform him about it lol

I knew someone that used to leave ones that stood erect in the bowl like the statue of bloody liberty with their head above water. Would be there for a week afterwards lol

Ha ha , im not that bad, but its only cause i cant work my camera on the phone that i havent taken photos to show everyone. I could talk about poo's for hours lol"

That's a little bit disturbing but anyway, what's your _iew on pieces of rogue sweetcorn? Where the hell do they come from?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Ha ha , im not that bad, but its only cause i cant work my camera on the phone that i havent taken photos to show everyone. I could talk about poo's for hours lol

That's a little bit disturbing but anyway, what's your _iew on pieces of rogue sweetcorn? Where the hell do they come from?"

Well thats a bit of a baffler, what is an even big baffler is how the size some of my poo's are can get out.

Ive said this on the forums before.

A lady my mum knows has a 14 year old son and he phoned her at work. He had a fork stuck up his bum. He had to go and get it pulled out. He had constipation and had tried to "dig" it out with a fork lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Its a good job ive got to go out soon. My eyes have actually lit up talking about poo's lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

That's a little bit disturbing but anyway, what's your _iew on pieces of rogue sweetcorn? Where the hell do they come from?

Well thats a bit of a baffler, what is an even big baffler is how the size some of my poo's are can get out.

A lady my mum knows has a 14 year old son and he phoned her at work. He had a fork stuck up his bum. He had to go and get it pulled out. He had constipation and had tried to "dig" it out with a fork lol"

I think it is because the really massive ones have a gnarled end - similar to the top of a home made walking stick.

The lad slipped up there. I thought it was common knowledge to use a shoe horn ! They don't teach them anything in school these days

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I dont have a shoe horn in my box of tricks, maybe i should just invest in one. What i would like to know, when someone has to take a sample to the doctor, how would they fit their poo in one of those specimen bottles.

Im going to get so many meets now lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I dont have a shoe horn in my box of tricks, maybe i should just invest in one. What i would like to know, when someone has to take a sample to the doctor, how would they fit their poo in one of those specimen bottles.

Im going to get so many meets now lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

sadly i have to go out now but this thread has brightened up my day lolol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I dont have a shoe horn in my box of tricks, maybe i should just invest in one. What i would like to know, when someone has to take a sample to the doctor, how would they fit their poo in one of those specimen bottles.

Im going to get so many meets now lol"

There is a special knack to that

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

In my case its Billy no mates, the poor bastard is left on his own while all his mates have gone to the beach

Surely you mean Timmy (the turd) no mates "

Yes, Timmy, distant cousin of 'The Splashback'. That fucker is almost a self wiper.

Talking of self wipers, they have to be the best hey? No evidence to clean up, suprising, but a nice suprise all the same. It does ad to the dissapointment of every wipe, your excited, its going through your mind 'Has it cleaned itself', and 9/10 'No, sadly not' but on that rare occasion its as clean as a whistle, bingo, its like a Christmas Shit.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yes, Timmy, distant cousin of 'The Splashback'. That fucker is almost a self wiper.

Talking of self wipers, they have to be the best hey? No evidence to clean up, suprising, but a nice suprise all the same. It does ad to the dissapointment of every wipe, your excited, its going through your mind 'Has it cleaned itself', and 9/10 'No, sadly not' but on that rare occasion its as clean as a whistle, bingo, its like a Christmas Shit."

I had a list of the different types somewhere but for the life of me can't remember where it came from

over a year ago

Talking of self wipers, they have to be the best hey? No evidence to clean up, suprising, but a nice suprise all the same. It does ad to the dissapointment of every wipe, your excited, its going through your mind 'Has it cleaned itself', and 9/10 'No, sadly not' but on that rare occasion its as clean as a whistle, bingo, its like a Christmas Shit.

I had a list of the different types somewhere but for the life of me can't remember where it came from"

Bristol stool chart numbers 1 through 7

over a year ago

"I dont have a shoe horn in my box of tricks, maybe i should just invest in one. What i would like to know, when someone has to take a sample to the doctor, how would they fit their poo in one of those specimen bottles.

Im going to get so many meets now lol"

Corkscrews are more effective than shoe horns

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

I had a list of the different types somewhere but for the life of me can't remember where it came from"

Ah here we go. This is obviously what Diamonds was referring to:

King Kong or Commode Choker Shit -- This shit is so big that you know it won't

go down the toilet unless you break it into smaller chunks. A coat

hanger works well. This kind of shit usually happens at someone else's

house.

over a year ago

I had a list of the different types somewhere but for the life of me can't remember where it came from

Bristol stool chart numbers 1 through 7 "

3 and 4 are the perfect poo

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Wet Cheeks Shit -- This shit hits the water sideways and makes a BIG splash

that gets your ass all wet.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Snake Shit -- This shit is fairly soft and about as big around as your thumb

and at least 3 feet long.

over a year ago

Ben, for clarification - Is this simultaneously?

Good Gawd, no. Holding a scalding beverage and having a stool evacuation breaks all sorts of Health and Safety as well as Food Safety rules. Apart from anything, I have nothing to rest the mug on "

Well then Ben, IMHO there is something better - simultaneous action. I call it the Shuppa....

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm off now I have talked so much shit I have verbal constipation

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Bristol stool chart numbers 1 through 7 "

Ive seen that list

over a year ago

A good lay in is the best way to start the day.

A stay in hospital is good as you don't even have to get out of bed to have a poo

over a year ago

i swear i've just given birth to a baby seal

over a year ago

"i swear i've just given birth to a baby seal "

was it clapping?

over a year ago

"i swear i've just given birth to a baby seal

was it clapping? "

it didn't have room to move

over a year ago

You're a class act!

I know... thank god for the Swiss Army Knife or there's no telling how I would have got it out! "

over a year ago

I'm so glad im a woman and i don't poo

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I see my favourite thread of the year is still going, im so glad im not the only one with a poo fascination

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I'm so glad im a woman and i don't poo "

Naughty what do you do then??

over a year ago

"I'm so glad im a woman and i don't poo

Naughty what do you do then?? "

my food just stores up inside me forever, thats why im a fat fooker lol

over a year ago

was it clapping?

it didn't have room to move"

did it balance your balls on its nose?

over a year ago

Deffo a poo but you do hope its a clean breaking depthcharge....not a sticky cling on....not that time of morning..no no no....

over a year ago

was it clapping?

it didn't have room to move

did it balance your balls on its nose? "

behave lol

over a year ago

"Deffo a poo but you do hope its a clean breaking depthcharge....not a sticky cling on....not that time of morning..no no no...."

i'll remember that next time im rimming someone

over a year ago

"Deffo a poo but you do hope its a clean breaking depthcharge....not a sticky cling on....not that time of morning..no no no....

i'll remember that next time im rimming someone "

skid marks on them bum cheeks.....steer well clear...b bog roll up there n all sorts

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

You lot are gross

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

A lady my mum knows has a 14 year old son and he phoned her at work. He had a fork stuck up his bum. He had to go and get it pulled out. He had constipation and had tried to "dig" it out with a fork lol"

Whatever happened to working it out with a pencil?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Im having baked potato and beans for tea, yum yum all that roughage

By *adgeeMan
over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"Wet Cheeks Shit -- This shit hits the water sideways and makes a BIG splash

that gets your ass all wet."

Nooo, That's what's commonly known as a Barnes Wallace