Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spotty bum

Jump to newest

By *nfieldish OP   Couple
over a year ago

Enfield

Just me.. if u had a pic with your spotty arse in it....would you post it??? Or maybe wait till your outbreak goes away.....and take another pic....?

Had to ask

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Photoshop...lol

over a year ago

Im with mr who... photoshop

over a year ago

"Im with mr who... photoshop "

Amazing what you can do with computers nowadays

Apparently it's possible to make chippolatas into saveloys

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Spotty arses have only just been allowed into my world

over a year ago

Passes round the big black marker pens....dot to dot anyone

over a year ago

I dont have them on my bum ... But if i did no way would i post a pic ... puts me right off really do.

over a year ago

"Im with mr who... photoshop

Amazing what you can do with computers nowadays

Apparently it's possible to make chippolatas into saveloys "

A tool for your tool!

Sadly the only one that makes my face look better is called 'Solid Fill'

over a year ago

"Im with mr who... photoshop "
well never done that to pics in my life and if i had too would never be sending it out ..

over a year ago

"Im with mr who... photoshop well never done that to pics in my life and if i had too would never be sending it out .."

Photoshopping your pictures Jo would be like gilding the lilly.

over a year ago

Never-mind using photoshop to hide them,,,,,, Invest a couple of quid in a pair of exfoliating gloves and get rid of them.....

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Maybe we should all post a spotty bum pic

Uploading spottyness....

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦110%

Uploading puss...

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦110%

over a year ago

"Im with mr who... photoshop well never done that to pics in my life and if i had too would never be sending it out ..

Photoshopping your pictures Jo would be like gilding the lilly.

"

for one i am crap on the pc so never be for me , lol

over a year ago

"Never-mind using photoshop to hide them,,,,,, Invest a couple of quid in a pair of exfoliating gloves and get rid of them.....

"

Just remember not have a wank with them on - talk about a 'Hand Sandy'!

over a year ago

"Never-mind using photoshop to hide them,,,,,, Invest a couple of quid in a pair of exfoliating gloves and get rid of them.....

"

you tell them ....... and after loo get the wipes out as can spray up bum when going number twos , lol have wipes handy . see why the france love there be-days , lol

By *hanetManMan
over a year ago

ramsgate

Nothing wrong with a spotty arse. Just don't ask me to squeeze them.

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with a spotty arse. Just don't ask me to squeeze them. "
ooo just think of 69 and close to your face , lol

over a year ago

"

I actually have a medical condition which means I often have a spotty bum and believe me no amount of exfoliating gets rid of them

over a year ago

I've never had a spot on my bum and luckily I don't suffer from spots very often.

I wouldn't post a pic of my bum with any spots on. I've also seen many a pic with hemorrhoids, albeit most are small, but even so I wouldn't post anything like that

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Just had to check one of my pics to make sure no spots are in existence, thankfully they are not.

If there were and I knew about them, no way would I post the pic. I dont like seeing a spotty (anything) so I wouldnt post anything of me that was spotty.

Just typing that made me cringe!

over a year ago

"I've never had a spot on my bum and luckily I don't suffer from spots very often.

I wouldn't post a pic of my bum with any spots on. I've also seen many a pic with hemorrhoids, albeit most are small, but even so I wouldn't post anything like that

"

They must see them if we can ? Do they not care ? and 9/10 they are faded too.

over a year ago

Having a spotty bum is the one area that I totally lose confidence in myself, I can cope with the mummy tummy and the sagging boobs I don't care they me but my bum gets me down even writing this it's making me cry.

I'm just glad that those I have met have seen past the spotty bum and seen me for me.

By *hanetManMan
over a year ago

ramsgate

It's a beautiful bum. Spots and all.

over a year ago

"Having a spotty bum is the one area that I totally lose confidence in myself, I can cope with the mummy tummy and the sagging boobs I don't care they me but my bum gets me down even writing this it's making me cry.

I'm just glad that those I have met have seen past the spotty bum and seen me for me. "

oo sweet heart you cant help yours so you can tell them ... xxx alot will be fine about it .. i am sure see you for you .. This is really about pics thay post on fab . x really ..

over a year ago

sudocream is good for spotty arses lol

By *nfieldish OP   Couple
over a year ago

Enfield

Absolutely about unedited pics..

Xx

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just had to check one of my pics to make sure no spots are in existence, thankfully they are not.

If there were and I knew about them, no way would I post the pic. I dont like seeing a spotty (anything) so I wouldnt post anything of me that was spotty.

Just typing that made me cringe!"

Ditto! Second post of the morning to make me go and

over a year ago

"Having a spotty bum is the one area that I totally lose confidence in myself, I can cope with the mummy tummy and the sagging boobs I don't care they me but my bum gets me down even writing this it's making me cry.

I'm just glad that those I have met have seen past the spotty bum and seen me for me. "

you are beautiful.

I can get bad skin also and am thankful for those who see past it, my skin shows my stress.

over a year ago

I'm just glad that those I have met have seen past the spotty bum and seen me for me.

you are beautiful.

I can get bad skin also and am thankful for those who see past it, my skin shows my stress."

Thank you

over a year ago

I'd sooner see a spotty bum than smell a smelly one.

I don't mean a poo'ey smell, I mean that arse crack sweaty smell that some people have.

over a year ago

"I'd sooner see a spotty bum than smell a smelly one.

I don't mean a poo'ey smell, I mean that arse crack sweaty smell that some people have."

Would you like a chocolate covered Pretzel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

over a year ago

I've seen spotted dick advertised

over a year ago

"I'd sooner see a spotty bum than smell a smelly one.

I don't mean a poo'ey smell, I mean that arse crack sweaty smell that some people have.

Would you like a chocolate covered Pretzel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

"

not looking

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Absolutely not .. there are some pretty grim pictures posted spotty fannies too where they have awful ingrown hairs.. ewwww why would you !

over a year ago

Hey, bring it in for a hug – I want to get serious for a second!

You know, some of us here in the United Fabnations don’t court perfection, nay we do not even get close to what some may believe is the ‘Body Beautiful’.

For some of us, the word of ingrowing hairs, spotty bottoms, five o-clock pubic shadow, saggy bits, stretch marks, or being as photogenic as your average brick is just something which we have to live with on a daily basis and which we make the best of.

Some of us were not given six packs – we were given Onesy’s. For others, gravity really is a heartless bitch and the only way we could ever hope for less wrinkles is if we were given an acid-peel by an Alien.

We cannot sit back and allow our tight, pert bits to do the talking for us, or await the ravenous horny-hordes who are mesmerised by a cock of iron and a set of Abs you could play ‘Flight of the Bumblebee’ on.

For us, it is a world of mild touch-ups with Photoshop and hoping that our dazzling and alluring personalities shine through with every forum post and private message we write. Taking us at mere ‘Ass’ value, we are not ‘Fabs Finest’ – we are ‘Fabs Normalist’

But pass us by and you may well be passing up the most monumental sexperience of your life.

over a year ago

"Hey, bring it in for a hug – I want to get serious for a second!

You know, some of us here in the United Fabnations don’t court perfection, nay we do not even get close to what some may believe is the ‘Body Beautiful’.

For some of us, the word of ingrowing hairs, spotty bottoms, five o-clock pubic shadow, saggy bits, stretch marks, or being as photogenic as your average brick is just something which we have to live with on a daily basis and which we make the best of.

Some of us were not given six packs – we were given Onesy’s. For others, gravity really is a heartless bitch and the only way we could ever hope for less wrinkles is if we were given an acid-peel by an Alien.

We cannot sit back and allow our tight, pert bits to do the talking for us, or await the ravenous horny-hordes who are mesmerised by a cock of iron and a set of Abs you could play ‘Flight of the Bumblebee’ on.

For us, it is a world of mild touch-ups with Photoshop and hoping that our dazzling and alluring personalities shine through with every forum post and private message we write. Taking us at mere ‘Ass’ value, we are not ‘Fabs Finest’ – we are ‘Fabs Normalist’

But pass us by and you may well be passing up the most monumental sexperience of your life.

"

Here here!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

never mind spotty bottys iv just seen the most untidy bedroom since my two girls lived at home surely they would tidy up before taking a pic and putting it on here,every single drawer was pulled out and you couldnt see the floor for mess and shoes and clothes

Post new Message to Thread