Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Man sues wife for being ugly

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A Chinese man has successfully sued his wife for being ugly and was awarded £75,000 into the bargain.

Jian Feng thought he had married his dream woman until she gave birth to their daughter and he recoiled in horror at how ugly the baby was. IT then transpired that his wife had undergone £62,000 worth of plastic surgery to make her beautiful before she met her husband but she lost the case because she hadn't disclosed it to him before they were married.

You couldn't fookin make it up could you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What about the baby?

over a year ago

"What about the baby?"

I guess it'll be booked in for some plastic surgery in the near future.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Last weeks news but I guess the sun has had a quiet day and been reading other publications for a story.

over a year ago

how can anyone look at their baby and think its ugly?

i think you really could have the uglies kid in the world but you'd still see it as beautiful wouldnt you?

i think all my kids are super model material lol

over a year ago

"A Chinese man has successfully sued his wife for being ugly and was awarded £75,000 into the bargain.

Jian Feng thought he had married his dream woman until she gave birth to their daughter and he recoiled in horror at how ugly the baby was. IT then transpired that his wife had undergone £62,000 worth of plastic surgery to make her beautiful before she met her husband but she lost the case because she hadn't disclosed it to him before they were married.

You couldn't fookin make it up could you! "

Courts gonna get even more clogged up.................

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Unfotunately, i did read this online, and dad hopes for lastic surgery when the chlld is older

Beggars belief how anyone could thnk of their own child as ugly. But what do I know? Im only a mother

over a year ago

"Last weeks news but I guess the sun has had a quiet day and been reading other publications for a story. "

Was in the Mirror actually. 4th Nov. Not that last week really huh?

over a year ago

"Last weeks news but I guess the sun has had a quiet day and been reading other publications for a story.

Was in the Mirror actually. 4th Nov. Not that last week really huh? "

What you read in the Sun, is in the Star the following day. No one reads the Mirror

over a year ago

"Last weeks news but I guess the sun has had a quiet day and been reading other publications for a story.

Was in the Mirror actually. 4th Nov. Not that last week really huh?

What you read in the Sun, is in the Star the following day. No one reads the Mirror"

Well, no, I wouldn't buy the Mirror as I'm a Sun reader. I clicked a link someone posted on FB and it took me to the Mirror's website.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Unfotunately, i did read this online, and dad hopes for lastic surgery when the chlld is older

Beggars belief how anyone could thnk of their own child as ugly. But what do I know? Im only a mother "

she should counter sue for him being a knob

over a year ago

To be fair to the guy, the article shows before/after photos of the woman and she was bloody ugly. She should have told him, and then he'd have dumped her cos he's shallow and she'd have found someone else for whom it didn't matter.

over a year ago

Was in the Mirror actually. 4th Nov. Not that last week really huh? "

It was on last weeks viral news actually and it made me chuckle then.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"how can anyone look at their baby and think its ugly?

i think you really could have the uglies kid in the world but you'd still see it as beautiful wouldnt you?

i think all my kids are super model material lol"

My mother told me that I was the ugliest baby she had ever seen. That's PND depression for you, it's just a shame it lasted for over 40 years.

over a year ago

My mother told me that I was the ugliest baby she had ever seen. That's PND depression for you, it's just a shame it lasted for over 40 years."

Really hope thats a joke, Lickety

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

My mother told me that I was the ugliest baby she had ever seen. That's PND depression for you, it's just a shame it lasted for over 40 years.

Really hope thats a joke, Lickety"

Nope. My maternal grandmother told me I was beautiful whenever she saw me. My paternal grandmother told me I was too black. Families, you gotta love 'em.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"To be fair to the guy, the article shows before/after photos of the woman and she was bloody ugly. She should have told him, and then he'd have dumped her cos he's shallow and she'd have found someone else for whom it didn't matter."
obvously the father also needs suing for beng just as ugly, as if he had strong enough genes then it would have counteracted to having an ugly dad too!

By *lex 1971Man
over a year ago

telford

over a year ago

I think the point of the case was that in Chinese Law she had a duty to disclose to him that she had undergone surgery to change her appearance, and that if he was gauging how his children might look based on the looks of the mother (which may be unsavoury but it's not illegal) she had decieved him by not showing him her true looks.

I suspect there may be more to this case though as what man would marry a woman without see her old family photos etc. We all do that during courtship don't we?

He divorced her shortly after winning the case, so I think he didn't actually want to be married to her and this was a convenient excuse to get rid of her, under Chinese Law.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

So a skint nobody, managed to sue someone for however many thousands of pounds..... Course this would happen to every person on the street.

Oh hang on, I've just remembered " so debbie mcgee, what first attracted you to your multi millionaire husband...."

I rest my case.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/12 01:08:32]

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I think the point of the case was that in Chinese Law she had a duty to disclose to him that she had undergone surgery to change her appearance, and that if he was gauging how his children might look based on the looks of the mother (which may be unsavoury but it's not illegal) she had decieved him by not showing him her true looks.

I suspect there may be more to this case though as what man would marry a woman without see her old family photos etc. We all do that during courtship don't we?

He divorced her shortly after winning the case, so I think he didn't actually want to be married to her and this was a convenient excuse to get rid of her, under Chinese Law."

will take your word on Chinese law about facial/looks etc affecting a child til I read up on it myself.

over a year ago

"I think the point of the case was that in Chinese Law she had a duty to disclose to him that she had undergone surgery to change her appearance, and that if he was gauging how his children might look based on the looks of the mother (which may be unsavoury but it's not illegal) she had decieved him by not showing him her true looks.

He divorced her shortly after winning the case, so I think he didn't actually want to be married to her and this was a convenient excuse to get rid of her, under Chinese Law.

will take your word on Chinese law about facial/looks etc affecting a child til I read up on it myself."

Here we go again. No law can determine what a child will look like before it's born. Not even Chinese Law. He sued her successfully because under Chinese Law she deceived him.

By *lex 1971Man
over a year ago

telford

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How do you have an ugly baby, surely every baby is beautiful to their parents. My son was scary cause he looked like a doll version of his dad, but he was then and still is beautiful to me.

Some babys look like old men so could you sue for that as well

over a year ago

See.... This is why I couldn't get married!! I can't afford to be sued

over a year ago

"See.... This is why I couldn't get married!! I can't afford to be sued "

Aha, you've not learned the secret of a happy marriage.

Basically, you find someone you don't like and buy her a house.

over a year ago

He ought to think himself lucky an octopus didn't pop out

Have you seen them weird oriental films? I have.....once!

75,000 quid will go back to her in child support, she's onto a winner there!

over a year ago

I have been married 3 times, but none of them were ugly. If I could sue for them being neurotic, I could be worth millions!!!

over a year ago

"He ought to think himself lucky an octopus didn't pop out

Have you seen them weird oriental films? I have.....once!

75,000 quid will go back to her in child support, she's onto a winner there! "

Surely you mean 75,000 squid!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"See.... This is why I couldn't get married!! I can't afford to be sued

Basically, you find someone you don't like and buy her a house. "

There's my problem then - I'm too likeable!

over a year ago

"See.... This is why I couldn't get married!! I can't afford to be sued

Basically, you find someone you don't like and buy her a house. "

And a car ....... Then move into the shed lol !

over a year ago

Can I sue my dog, it sometimes barks

Post new Message to Thread