Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting grief over a verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else had this happen.

Today i got a message from a guy i've not met, telling me that i should hide verifications and remove public gallery pictures to be exclusive to him.

After grilling him, turns out he's not happy that I got a verification on the same day that he requested s meet, and was turned down for.

This is a first for me, being slated for being verified.

Has it happened to anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block him and move on, sounds like a control freak

over a year ago

Silly man!!!! Bet he was single too???

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

why do you think mine are hidden....

By *azzasteMan
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

i would be inclined just to block him and forget about him. If he is like this when you haven't met i dread to think what he would be like if you had. Sounds like a lucky escape to me! Boiled bunny anyone?

over a year ago

I can't believe you gave it a second thought chick, ignore & block him, he sounds a bit strange to me

over a year ago

He is blocked now, dont see why i should hide anything on my profile, and yes he was single

over a year ago

I have hidden my verifications and friends list from Day 1, and it does not appear to have done me any harm.

This way, no one knows how much or little fun I am having and with whom etc...

over a year ago

"i would be inclined just to block him and forget about him. If he is like this when you haven't met i dread to think what he would be like if you had. Sounds like a lucky escape to me! Boiled bunny anyone? "
got any pickled red cabbage to go with it?

over a year ago

Steer well clear by the sounds of it

over a year ago

"Has anyone else had this happen.

Today i got a message from a guy i've not met, telling me that i should hide verifications and remove public gallery pictures to be exclusive to him.

After grilling him, turns out he's not happy that I got a verification on the same day that he requested s meet, and was turned down for.

Has it happened to anyone else?"

Tell him to do 1

over a year ago

What's the male version of a bunny boiler?

Oh yeah, arsehole.....he sounds like one of those!

over a year ago

You should feel free to do as you please but being a woman you could hae a profile with no pictures or words and still get 100+ message a day

Glad you've blocked him

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I had a meet turned down then saw a verification for the same day I'd be wanting to know why I wasn't invited as well!...seriously, I wouldn't care less as next time it might be me getting the veri and some other guy the refusal. He should be more confident and adult about it. Sounds like a loser.

over a year ago

I wouldnt hsve minded if it was case of rejecting him in favour of other guy, but i'd already met the guy that verified me a few hours before I got first message off guy thats gone bonkers.

So glad theirs a block button on here.

Was just shocked as never had a reaction like it before

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

There are people on site that haven't quite grasped the concept of nsa. You'll find some want to form a couples profile or look at honeymoon destinations after one meet.

Thankfully you can spot their neediness and block!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

oh dear !! .. another one not quite grasped wot the site is about !!

over a year ago

Has it happened to anyone else?

You should feel free to do as you please but being a woman you could hae a profile with no pictures or words and still get 100+ message a day

Glad you've blocked him "

(thread derail)

Welcome back!

(apologies all, as you were)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Good job you didn't meet him then with that lousy attitude! Him not you!

over a year ago

"Good job you didn't meet him then with that lousy attitude! Him not you!"

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

You are perfectly entitled to turn down a meet then decide later in the day that you fancy someone new - after all, it is a swinging site!!!

It's only the same as fancying chocolate cake until you reach the cake shop then being distracted by an eclair.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I wouldn't have bothered grilling him...he wouldn't have passed go and gone straight to the block list!

No (luckily) we haven't had anything like that happen to us and we show our verifications.

x

over a year ago

"Block him and move on, sounds like a control freak"

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Sounds like a lucky escape for you, imagine if you had met him, how controlling he might have been then?? Just block him.

I always think its a weakness of sites like this that there is no way of naming and shaming because some people (and I am not saying this particular is) could be a danger to others - surely we should be able to warn others when it happens?

over a year ago

Had to read this twice lol, you've not met him and he's giving you grief , block him and think yourself lucky you haven't met him. It's screaming ' control freak ' to me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the journey on a swingers site can be a rocky one for a single guy, so much better with an exclusive female in tow.....

if not for you, BLOCK

By *ayseanMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

What a weirdo this guy sounds like! Easy decision block him+move on,he wont get many meets with his attitude,so your certainly lucky you didn't end up meeting him,what a pillock

over a year ago

If thay are being like this now .. What the hell be like if you did meet in real life ................. best stay away as its there hang-up not yours thay are putting on you.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I have had this with a guy I met once for coffee but felt he wasn't for me as he had lied on profile about age and PICS were outdated. He then preceeded to moan at me from different profiles everytime I was looking for a meet then when I had a joint profile would slag us both off for not inviting him to meets. There are plenty of nice guys on here tho.

By *a petite madameWoman
over a year ago

London / Essex

Yes this happened to me a few months ago. I had had a meet a month prior to the incident. The guy in question happened to see the verification exactly a month later and went absolutely mental at me. So glad I never agreed to meet him

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

its rare i take anyone seriously who doesnt show verifications.. to me it shouts timewaster really.

Ill chat away absolutely though I put no regard to a meet as they either pull out at the last minute or come across whimsical in setting it up

Post new Message to Thread