Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Camera

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I have just had the nicest surprise.

I am quite into my photography when I get a chance. It would seem that the whole family has clubbed together and got me my dream camera for Christmas.

A Panasonic Lumix G3

I have wanted a DSLR for so long but could never spare the money.

I have been allowed use of it for 1 week while we are on holiday next week as I spend a lot of time on holiday taking pics. And then it has to be given back until Xmas

I am so so pleased with it. And so pleased they all allowed me to use it for the rare occasion we get to go on holiday.

I would never ever have expected everyone to get me something like that

I may well have to take some "shots" for here this week so be prepared for a sudden influx of pics

Still can't believe it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Lucky you. Well done

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

now get yourself an "EYE-FI memory card and use its endless memory function

every time you go to a mac D's or other hotspot it uploads your pix and frees up space so when u go off for a week taking pix you never run out of space and the pix are safe at home or in the cloud.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nice ill be getting my first for xmas. not going DSLR for my first but just getting a tidy pocket zoom and see where it takes me

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Well I have just had the nicest surprise.

I am quite into my photography when I get a chance. It would seem that the whole family has clubbed together and got me my dream camera for Christmas.

A Panasonic Lumix G3

I have been allowed use of it for 1 week while we are on holiday next week as I spend a lot of time on holiday taking pics. And then it has to be given back until Xmas

I am so so pleased with it. And so pleased they all allowed me to use it for the rare occasion we get to go on holiday.

I may well have to take some "shots" for here this week so be prepared for a sudden influx of pics

Still can't believe it "

Enjoy!

over a year ago

Thanks everyone.

Not heard of Eye-Fi but will check it out. It sounds interesting and I need a card anyway.

Have been sitting in the lounge looking like a proper tourist with it hung round my neck reading the manual

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Nice.....

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

"Well I have just had the nicest surprise.

A Panasonic Lumix G3

Still can't believe it "

Hope you have loads of fun with the new camera never had a DSLR but love my Lumix DMC - FZ45 does what I require it for... read the reply you have had also going to check out the eye - fi card so I can have the straight to my iPad

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Great when family are so thoughtful and get you something you really wanted

over a year ago

It is - I am more than happy with some new socks and a few replacement spanners for the toolbox.

Still blown away by it

Post new Message to Thread