Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Void in Your Life

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Do you have a void in your life which you try and fill with booze and meaningless sexual encounters, kidding yourself they really want you …fooling yourself that it’s you using them to get what you want… but the void is always there the next day leaving you feeling shallow, used and empty.

A big dark scary void.

The emptiness consuming you as you just wish you had something to do, friends to spend time with who wanted you there.

The loneliness amplified by your empty bed, empty heart and empty social diary.

If you do, please let us know so the rest of us can gloat and feel superior… there’s no Jeremy Kyle on at the weekend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

very funny, i guess you feeling witty tonight.

sue

Or bored

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no, but i have 20 children by 40 different fathers.sob....reaches for the bottle

Oh jeremy where are you.

over a year ago

pmsl....

You girls have a wicked streak tonight... Fact!

over a year ago

"

Do you have a void in your life which you try and fill with booze and meaningless sexual encounters, kidding yourself they really want you …fooling yourself that it’s you using them to get what you want… but the void is always there the next day leaving you feeling shallow, used and empty.

A big dark scary void.

The emptiness consuming you as you just wish you had something to do, friends to spend time with who wanted you there.

If you do, please let us know so the rest of us can gloat and feel superior… there’s no Jeremy Kyle on at the weekend.

"

Don't use the booze no but apart from that gloat away

over a year ago

"pmsl....

You girls have a wicked streak tonight... Fact! "

How can you say that? we are just inviting people to get in touch with themselves..to open up.

over a year ago

"no, but i have 20 children by 40 different fathers.sob....reaches for the bottle

Oh jeremy where are you."

she appears to have mislaid one, make that 19

over a year ago

"very funny, i guess you feeling witty tonight.

sue

Or bored"

More bored (ish) kind of... I'm having to do some work which I should have done last week (but found other stuff to do instead) so now I'm paying the price.

over a year ago

"no, but i have 20 children by 40 different fathers.sob....reaches for the bottle

Aren't they all in care... the fathers I mean.

over a year ago

ffs i didnt know you had that many thought it was only lllamas ya cared for as kids ...lol

over a year ago

"pmsl....

You girls have a wicked streak tonight... Fact!

How can you say that? we are just inviting people to get in touch with themselves..to open up.

"

Thats the trouble... been in touch with myself for fookin months overall, it gets dull ff's lol..

over a year ago

Oh jeremy where are you.

ffs i didnt know you had that many thought it was only lllamas ya cared for as kids ...lol

"

I have them hidden in safe deposit boxes all over the world...the keys are cunningly disguised as anal crankers.

well I wouldnt want the yaks to get jealous, it affects the cheese.

over a year ago

Psssst Notts, they said " IN touch with yourself" not touchin yourself

over a year ago

"

A big dark scary void.

"

Are you spying on me?????

over a year ago

"

A big dark scary void.

Are you spying on me????? "

over a year ago

"

A big dark scary void.

Are you spying on me????? "

Yes... ppwwwoarrrrrrrrr... oops I mean 'No'

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

No Jeremy at the weekends???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Now that IS a void that needs filling, lol

over a year ago

"Are you spying on me?????

Yes... ppwwwoarrrrrrrrr... oops I mean 'No'"

Well in that case I'll open the curtains again....!

over a year ago

i cant afford booze and random children i dont have a social worker and i work so no lifes luxuries for me!!! i blame that wee jermy wanker for the state o society these thngs used to have a stigma attached now its oh il go on jeremy or sell my story to take a break!!!!!!!arrrgghhh!! sorry but the scroungin unwashed chavvy gits get obn my wick!!x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol that is funny

Post new Message to Thread