Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Abuse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I met someone last week and I just got a nasty message from a new user who then promptly left saying " fuck you you c**t! Stick to your own kind you fucking p**i!" I am thick skinned but is there really any need! To be fair it has really got me down, while j may not be people cup of tea I really don't deserve that or do!!? Really reconsidering life on here!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *H.coupleCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I met someone last week and I just got a nasty message from a new user who then promptly left saying " fuck you you c**t! Stick to your own kind you fucking p**i!" I am thick skinned but is there really any need! To be fair it has really got me down, while j may not be people cup of tea I really don't deserve that or do!!? Really reconsidering life on here! "

no one deserves to be spoken to like that mate, report them but don't let the moronic minority spoil it for you

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I met someone last week and I just got a nasty message from a new user who then promptly left saying " fuck you you c**t! Stick to your own kind you fucking p**i!" I am thick skinned but is there really any need! To be fair it has really got me down, while j may not be people cup of tea I really don't deserve that or do!!? Really reconsidering life on here! "
Why let one abusive message spoil the site for you? People get their kicks in all sorts of ways.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Ignorant, nasty pond-life like that are in the minority. Please don't let someone like that drive you away - most people on here are decent and friendly.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

if you let it get to you then it will get to you..

its words from someone whom you will never meet and quite frankly why give a fuck about what they think..?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

There are some right idiots in all walks of life - take no notice of this one sad sick little individual - Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah if you get abuse they just aren't worth meeting anyway. Why would you want to go out of your way to meet someone abusive towards you?

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Some people hide their veris and friend list because a few people have got some very strange manners for a swinging site!

Don't let them get you down. Report and block. Even consider mentioning that racial abuse can be criminally prosecuted in your report notes.

It's probably someone who got turned down by your playmate or has played with her then wanted more when she was busy enjoying herself with you.

over a year ago

Ignore the rude bastard. I never take any notice of internet abuse because 99.999% of the time its all mouth/bullshit.

over a year ago

Blocks can be done, but reports are effective on any site if anything's done about it..

over a year ago

Thanks guys! Kind words help but being a 30 something man you don't expect it! It's really knocked me for six! But you know what I ain't back down from any prick like that in my life and I won't start now! Once again thanks for kind words, it means loads x x x

over a year ago

Good man, no need to take that kind of abuse to heart.

I know this is an old saying, but it is appropriate: "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

over a year ago

Well I was going to say it beats no reply but on second thoughts maybe it doesn't

over a year ago

It wasn't a reply to a message it was a message from a random person who then closed their account knowing the Repercussions!

over a year ago

"It wasn't a reply to a message it was a message from a random person who then closed their account knowing the Repercussions! "

I'd guess you met someone he fancied but who turned him down, or someone he met and now thinks he owns.

Either way, ignore him.

over a year ago

Block, report and move on. I've had lots of abuse since I've been here, at first it bothered me, but now I don't let it worry me.

over a year ago

"Block, report and move on. I've had lots of abuse since I've been here, at first it bothered me, but now I don't let it worry me."

There are pricks on here but I love meeting more people do not going to let people get to me

Post new Message to Thread