Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Younger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I'm quite drawn to younger guys, but can't get my head around having sex with someone technically young enough to be my son..damnit, but I am finding there are a lot of younger guys who like us older ladies, should I think to hell with it and go there? There's no doubt I find younger guys damn sexy. My daughter is only 12, so it's not like I have children that age.

Would you have sex with someone young enough to be your son/daughter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok so I'm quite drawn to younger guys, but can't get my head around having sex with someone technically young enough to be my son..damnit, but I am finding there are a lot of younger guys who like us older ladies, should I think to hell with it and go there? There's no doubt I find younger guys damn sexy. My daughter is only 12, so it's not like I have children that age.

Would you have sex with someone young enough to be your son/daughter?"

Managed it a couple of times (bar a year or two!)

over a year ago

on the flip side I went with someone the,same age as my dad ... is that bad ??????????

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Ok so I'm quite drawn to younger guys, but can't get my head around having sex with someone technically young enough to be my son..damnit, but I am finding there are a lot of younger guys who like us older ladies, should I think to hell with it and go there? There's no doubt I find younger guys damn sexy. My daughter is only 12, so it's not like I have children that age.

No, I would not as for me it would not feel right. I cannot give a logical reason ... just a feeling.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I like older guys.. However I am kind of adapting a view that maybe I could be attracted to younger guys...

over a year ago

Depends how you feel some ladies will some wont.

I'm in the wont lot... we have older children of 21, 22 and 23 hence our higher age range.

Feel guilty sometimes as we have had some really lovely men message us but i just cant do it

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Kate, yes, Jack no

over a year ago

Above 30 for me, I prefer older mature guys, 20 somethings? No thanks lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Depends how you feel some ladies will some wont.

I'm in the wont lot... we have older children of 21, 22 and 23 hence our higher age range.

Feel guilty sometimes as we have had some really lovely men message us but i just cant do it "

You know I was thinking that my problem with guys of my own kids age is that I can only see them as I would see my kids and their friends and I could not take them seriously as a swing partner. There are some lovely guys on here and I have spoken to quite a few... but I cannot get over that hurdle somehow.

over a year ago

Yes definitely would if they are hot!

over a year ago

"Above 30 for me, I prefer older mature guys, 20 somethings? No thanks lol"

Agreed

over a year ago

yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

over 30 for me

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults "
I think it is different for men perhaps? I would not condemn anybody for seeing younger playmates.. it is just I cannot shake off that thought of my own kids and their friends.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

prefer to stick with guys around our own age

over a year ago

my son is in his thirties and i have had sex with men the same age and men in their twenties.

i enjoyed it and it was nice to have some young company for a change.

sometimes being with a young man has made me feel young again.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hi GingerKisses,

This question pops up periodically. I still have the same take on it as i've had for some time.

You are not looking for young men ( and there is a huge clue right away, young MEN not boys ) for a life partner/husband. You are considering meeting younger men for fun sex times.

It seems it's okay for young MEN to:-

* Get jobs

* Pay mortgages

* Start businesses

* Drink

* Become Fathers

* DIE in WAR torn BATTLE areas.

yada , yada, yada and so on and so forth....

Young men / Old men - What's the difference ?

Some older men are stupid and rubbish at sex despite years of experience.

Some younger men are articulate, fun, energetic, revitalising, mature etc. despite having been on the planer for half the time of their swinging counterparts.

I DETEST being messaged due to my age. I prefer to be treated as a person rather than a saggy titted wrinkly old fuck. ( that made me laugh . ) I tend to treat younger men as individuals. I have met some really talented , handsome , trustworthy ones and totally ignored the crass gobshite ones.... but let's be reasonable, they will still be crass gobshites when they are sixty.

Have fun x Gran x

over a year ago

"yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults I think it is different for men perhaps? I would not condemn anybody for seeing younger playmates.. it is just I cannot shake off that thought of my own kids and their friends."

well it might be because i ve sons and not daughters, i suppose i might feel different if i had

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. To be fair MOST youngsters are too young for me but I judge them on individual merits not some illogical fear.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults I think it is different for men perhaps? I would not condemn anybody for seeing younger playmates.. it is just I cannot shake off that thought of my own kids and their friends.

well it might be because i ve sons and not daughters, i suppose i might feel different if i had"

and as I said, it is a feeling of what and who I am more comfortable with... not a black and white issue of morality for me.

over a year ago

"P.S. To be fair MOST youngsters are too young for me but I judge them on individual merits not some illogical fear. "

over a year ago

"yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults I think it is different for men perhaps? I would not condemn anybody for seeing younger playmates.. it is just I cannot shake off that thought of my own kids and their friends.

well it might be because i ve sons and not daughters, i suppose i might feel different if i had and as I said, it is a feeling of what and who I am more comfortable with... not a black and white issue of morality for me. "

and i actually agree with that, because really you have to feel comfy with some one first , so really age is not an issue

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Policemen for example.

God love them ... you want them to sort our crime problems- be in the front line but won't consider them manly enough for sex unless they are part way to dotage....

bollocks.

over a year ago

"yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults I think it is different for men perhaps? I would not condemn anybody for seeing younger playmates.. it is just I cannot shake off that thought of my own kids and their friends."

That's the thing tho, I don't have kids that age, I was a late starter lol had my daughter at 39 and she's 12, so that isn't the problem, maybe if I find them attractive and the have a mature outlook, I should just go for it.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Age for me is irrelevant, if someone has sex appeal then they are sexy

A couple of years ago when I was 40,I hooked up with a young woman who was 22 - she had no inhibitions, was pretty wild and experienced. Her age never came into it at all. We just had great fun.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'd consider someone capable of good sex far more easily than I'd consider them able to be sayyyyyyyyy a solicitor or a copper or a whatever ..... Some 'kid' comes round to fix your car and survey your house but you wont' let him feel your boobs ....... hil A rious.....

over a year ago

"yes ive met a few younger girls, who would be classes as old enough to be my daughter, if there not bothered about the age gap then i dont have a problem, were all consenting adults "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

well it might be because i ve sons and not daughters, i suppose i might feel different if i had and as I said, it is a feeling of what and who I am more comfortable with... not a black and white issue of morality for me.

and i actually agree with that, because really you have to feel comfy with some one first , so really age is not an issue "

You are right actually. It is not the age per se. It is, for me personally, what they (to be defined) stand for... and I have quite controversial ideas on what is the right age for swinging...lol

over a year ago

That's the thing tho, I don't have kids that age, I was a late starter lol had my daughter at 39 and she's 12, so that isn't the problem, maybe if I find them attractive and the have a mature outlook, I should just go for it."

ginger i think you should go for it, and just enjoy the company of a younger guy

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'd consider someone capable of good sex far more easily than I'd consider them able to be sayyyyyyyyy a solicitor or a copper or a whatever ..... Some 'kid' comes round to fix your car and survey your house but you wont' let him feel your boobs ....... hil A rious..... "
When you put it this way.... you could be dangerously close to convincing me

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Just don't let him do it in lieu .... tsk

over a year ago

Maybe I just think too much and agree with the fact, I have spoken to older guys who are far more immature than some of the younger guys I have spoken to.....time to bite the bullet I think

over a year ago

Yup, youngest is nearly half my age.

over a year ago

Forgot to add, I am childless.

over a year ago

"Maybe I just think too much and agree with the fact, I have spoken to older guys who are far more immature than some of the younger guys I have spoken to.....time to bite the bullet I think "

ginger theres mixxes in all walks of life, so younger guys are mature and some older guys are really stupid, you just have to find the right one

over a year ago

well it might be because i ve sons and not daughters, i suppose i might feel different if i had and as I said, it is a feeling of what and who I am more comfortable with... not a black and white issue of morality for me.

and i actually agree with that, because really you have to feel comfy with some one first , so really age is not an issue You are right actually. It is not the age per se. It is, for me personally, what they (to be defined) stand for... and I have quite controversial ideas on what is the right age for swinging...lol "

wow not very often a woman says im right lol, but i suppose if there old enough to vote and die in wars, then there old enough to swing

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Well, my eldest daughter is 32 and I wouldn't view a man of that age as a 'kid' any more than I view my grown up offspring as 'kids'. They're all adults.

A man of 32 is (hopefully) a sensible, mature person with some experience under his belt and if the situation arose, we'd have no problem playing with him. I'm sure we've played with younger at clubs as we don't ask for birth certificates before indulging in a bit of fun.

over a year ago

Thanks for your thoughts guys, I asked the question, because this past week I've had a few younger guys ask me to meet, I guess they are the same as any other man, if we click, then it's all good, they clearly don't have issues with older women.

over a year ago

"Thanks for your thoughts guys, I asked the question, because this past week I've had a few younger guys ask me to meet, I guess they are the same as any other man, if we click, then it's all good, they clearly don't have issues with older women."

your welcome ginger, and you look a very sexy lady, so im not surprised your being asked, just watch The Graduate lol Mrs Ginger kisses

over a year ago

Different people have different reasons for who they meet or don't meet. I simply don't fancy younger guys whether mature for their age or not, it's that much used word preference again

over a year ago

"Thanks for your thoughts guys, I asked the question, because this past week I've had a few younger guys ask me to meet, I guess they are the same as any other man, if we click, then it's all good, they clearly don't have issues with older women.

your welcome ginger, and you look a very sexy lady, so im not surprised your being asked, just watch The Graduate lol Mrs Ginger kisses "

Lmao funny you should say that, some guy messaged me 2 days ago and put Mrs Robinson as the message heading

over a year ago

"Thanks for your thoughts guys, I asked the question, because this past week I've had a few younger guys ask me to meet, I guess they are the same as any other man, if we click, then it's all good, they clearly don't have issues with older women.

your welcome ginger, and you look a very sexy lady, so im not surprised your being asked, just watch The Graduate lol Mrs Ginger kisses

Lmao funny you should say that, some guy messaged me 2 days ago and put Mrs Robinson as the message heading "

haha well there you go then, go for it, if he knows that movie then hes lying about his age lol

over a year ago

Lmao funny you should say that, some guy messaged me 2 days ago and put Mrs Robinson as the message heading

haha well there you go then, go for it, if he knows that movie then hes lying about his age lol "

Haha he probably googled it

over a year ago

haha well there you go then, go for it, if he knows that movie then hes lying about his age lol

Haha he probably googled it "

bugger i forgot about google, see my age is showing lol

over a year ago

why not us young guys do like an older woman sometimes! :D

over a year ago

Would you have sex with someone young enough to be your son/daughter?

why not us young guys do like an older woman sometimes! :D"

I know hun, it's just me who has had issues with it, but my mind set is beginning to change lol

over a year ago

I dont go for guys under late 20s

like the OP said i cant get my gead round it

I look at some of the guys who mail me and they are young, good looking, nice young toned bodies etc and i think.....your having a laugh surely

i cant get my head round why someone that age would want to meet me

me with my stretch marks and flabby but, i mean seriously they would run a mile if i got naked

i think a lot like the experienced MILF fantasy but as i point out to them we dont all look like Pemela Anderson and i think in the head we do, but the reality is far from it, or at least it would be if they met me

so i save them from themselves and say no

over a year ago

I just don't seem to fancy them really... obviously I can see that some of them are quite beautiful but even just for playing with I tend to enjoy the company of an older chap.

They are lovely to look at but I have no urge to get them in the sack

over a year ago

"I dont go for guys under late 20s

I look at some of the guys who mail me and they are young, good looking, nice young toned bodies etc and i think.....your having a laugh surely

me with my stretch marks and flabby but, i mean seriously they would run a mile if i got naked

i think a lot like the experienced MILF fantasy but as i point out to them we dont all look like Pemela Anderson and i think in the head we do, but the reality is far from it, or at least it would be if they met me

so i save them from themselves and say no"

That is what I don't get, so many beautiful young ladies on here, what do they want with me? That said, the guys I have met like my wobbly bits, so why would it be different for a young guy?

over a year ago

try not to think like that, that's certainly not how i see an older woman. I love an older woman and do find it exciting when with them. I love there bodies. there experience and confidence in the bed they have gained through the years is a big turn on.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Agreed totally-most need saving from the fantasy of the 'older' woman. Which is why I tend not to answer the messages that go along the lines of, 'I have always wanted an older woman.'

I haven't ever met anyone under mid twenties but there have been some that were too good to miss

over a year ago

That is what I don't get, so many beautiful young ladies on here, what do they want with me? That said, the guys I have met like my wobbly bits, so why would it be different for a young guy?"

one guy mailed me last week

he was a really good lookin g guy, we was talking and he got onto the subject of past meets and he said to me that he had dated slim, good looking women in the past but found them boring in bed and that he prefered women like me as we usually put more effort into pleasing their man to make up for what they lacked looks wise

I was actually quite offended by that comment and then they wonder why we wont meet them when thats whats going off in their heads really

when i replied to his message saying i wasnt interested in meeting him he mailed me back asking why, he seriously couldnt see what he had said wrong

over a year ago

was he betterlooking than me?

over a year ago

noones that good looking

By *iker BullMan
over a year ago

leeds

"Above 30 for me, I prefer older mature guys, 20 somethings? No thanks lol"
well put,us older matques have much better pedigree,kind of like a db5 against an audi s4 the audi obvuosly faster but the db5 has distinction and class ,,now i shall sit patiently while I get slaughterd heheheh

over a year ago

"

he was a really good lookin g guy, we was talking and he got onto the subject of past meets and he said to me that he had dated slim, good looking women in the past but found them boring in bed and that he prefered women like me as we usually put more effort into pleasing their man to make up for what they lacked looks wise

I was actually quite offended by that comment and then they wonder why we wont meet them when thats whats going off in their heads really

when i replied to his message saying i wasnt interested in meeting him he mailed me back asking why, he seriously couldnt see what he had said wrong"

OMG cheeky sod, I often wonder if they are chatting to me for a bet

over a year ago

stop tryin to butter me up

over a year ago

"

stop tryin to butter me up"

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

stop tryin to butter me up"

She only does that when her strap on is out for the kill.

over a year ago

No

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"No "

Stop using all the page space KK.

By *iker BullMan
over a year ago

leeds

"

when i replied to his message saying i wasnt interested in meeting him he mailed me back asking why, he seriously couldnt see what he had said wrong

OMG cheeky sod, I often wonder if they are chatting to me for a bet "

must have thought he was doing the old lass a favour,,

over a year ago

That is what I don't get, so many beautiful young ladies on here, what do they want with me? That said, the guys I have met like my wobbly bits, so why would it be different for a young guy?

when i replied to his message saying i wasnt interested in meeting him he mailed me back asking why, he seriously couldnt see what he had said wrong"

he did sound a bit of a plonker

there not all like that though.

you seem to have low self esteem, if you dont mind me saying so.

i dont take it that seriously myself.

how many old chaps in their fifties do you think would turn down a woman in her twenties.

over a year ago

Yes

and have done

regularly

Only downside I have found is that if anyone is going to get clingey, it's usually a young 'un

over a year ago

I would be more than happy to help you cougars out message me if you want to try it lol x

over a year ago

"

how many old chaps in their fifties do you think would turn down a woman in her twenties. "

not many

but i have noticed reading thro these types of threads that its always the women who have a issue with age and not men

i think women tend more to think, he could be my son, where as guys dont worry about things like that, to them its a young girl to shag lol

over a year ago

"

Lmao funny you should say that, some guy messaged me 2 days ago and put Mrs Robinson as the message heading "

Just be happy he didn't put 'Harold and Maude'

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

When i was 18 i was seeing a woman in her 40s ok 45 to be exact we were an item for 10month ironicly her son was 17 we got on ok till the "noises" started but age wasnt an issue

over a year ago

"Yes

and have done

regularly

Only downside I have found is that if anyone is going to get clingey, it's usually a young 'un "

Guys clinging to me really isn't a problem

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I would be more than happy to help you cougars out message me if you want to try it lol x"

Cougars are pathetically seedy older women who deliberately target younger men.

Women who are approached by younger men are not cougars.

I think the Male Equivalent is known as sexually immature and a letcherous predator ..... sommat like that.

over a year ago

"

Just be happy he didn't put 'Harold and Maude' "

over a year ago

"Yes

and have done

regularly

Only downside I have found is that if anyone is going to get clingey, it's usually a young 'un

Guys clinging to me really isn't a problem "

I don't mind being clung onto during the meet, it's the texts, emails, phone calls, turning up unnannounced and meddling in things that they shouldn't that got on my tits.

If you are their 'first' then it's even worse.

I am talking guys here as with the exception of 2/3, every woman I have been with has been my age or older.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"

I am talking guys here as with the exception of 2/3, every woman I have been with has been my age or older."

argggghhhh !!! .. the dream is ova !

over a year ago

"When i was 18 i was seeing a woman in her 40s ok 45 to be exact we were an item for 10month ironicly her son was 17 we got on ok till the "noises" started but age wasnt an issue"

shame on that mother

over a year ago

I think sometimes it depends on the situation

If i went to a club and a guy comes over and talks to me, and we have a chat and a drink and he asks me to a room, if i like the look of him, and the fact hes made a effort to come say hi and not just follow me about all night will go in his favour i will say yes, even if he looks a bit younger than i usually go for

where as if the same guy mailed me on here and sent me a pic i would say no

if fact i have had that a few times where i have played with guys in clubs and they have told me i turned them down on fab

over a year ago

"Yes

and have done

regularly

Guys clinging to me really isn't a problem

I don't mind being clung onto during the meet, it's the texts, emails, phone calls, turning up unnannounced and meddling in things that they shouldn't that got on my tits.

If you are their 'first' then it's even worse.

I am talking guys here as with the exception of 2/3, every woman I have been with has been my age or older."

I knew being older had it's plus points

Post new Message to Thread