Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What happy memories of a person

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

(does not have to be from the scene) stand out for you in your memory, make you smile as you recall them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I often recall the day I met M, the excitement and happiness it made me feel, my stomach doing butterflies and just I couldn't believe I'd finally met someone that I was 100% comfortable with.

From the moment I saw him, I knew and felt an immense connection, a feeling I have never had before, and that always makes me smile.

over a year ago

might sound a little odd but a client i used to look after than had Parkinsons.. he was just a pure gentleman right until the end. His room number in the nursing home is now my lucky number. Even though he was 80 odd we just got on. He had the most wonderful stories and had a true passion for tractors and farming (cant say i shared the love of those subjects) But the smile on his face was magical. RIP xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i cant choose one, to many people to many memories

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I was thinking of a person when I posted the original thread and then as I was thinking a bit more(Yes, it does happen occasionally ... I thought there are several I could mention, too.

over a year ago

the look on my daughters face when after three days at disney she finally saw winnie the pooh.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

My step dad.. Will always be the shining light in my life.

over a year ago

Yes I have many other happy memories, my late father definitely, my tale of M, is more poignant today and so in my mind.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Yes I have many other happy memories, my late father definitely, my tale of M, is more poignant today and so in my mind."
That is a good point, some happy memories may also be a bit poignant.

over a year ago

I used to be on a Kate Bush forum a few years ago. There was a guy on there from Canada. We used to message regularly and the more he shared about his life the more I loved hearing from him, he was terminally ill and never, ever complained about anything. All of his stories had such a warmth about them and boy! he had packed so much into his life! I hated that he was ill and couldn't do the all the stuff he loved. He was only 52 and just disappeared from the forums. I always smile when I think of him, would've loved to have met him in real life.

After he'd gone I sent him a message to his private e-mail, I think I knew he would never read it but it really helped me to just say goodbye to him.

Gorgeous, goergeous man

over a year ago

My cousin when he was dying from cancer... Always had a sparkle in his eye and had some fantastic stories about when he was a kid.... Apple scrimping being one.... Him and his brother in the local orchard farmer catches then at it and they leg it.. Hops over a 6' high fence for him to be left dangling by his trouser leg after catching it on the fence had to undo his trousers and run home without then on... Still dangling from the fence in shreds lol

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I used to be on a Kate Bush forum a few years ago. There was a guy on there from Canada. We used to message regularly and the more he shared about his life the more I loved hearing from him, he was terminally ill and never, ever complained about anything. All of his stories had such a warmth about them and boy! he had packed so much into his life! I hated that he was ill and couldn't do the all the stuff he loved. He was only 52 and just disappeared from the forums. I always smile when I think of him, would've loved to have met him in real life.

After he'd gone I sent him a message to his private e-mail, I think I knew he would never read it but it really helped me to just say goodbye to him.

Gorgeous, goergeous man "

That is really a moving story. Makes me think!

over a year ago

I have plenty of happy memories of my late partner that would bring a smile to my face.

Post new Message to Thread