Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

swing states.....

Jump to newest

By *azzaste OP   Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Is it only me that feels like chuckling everytime they mention this when talking about the american election?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

No but am watching the aristocats with the kids and did have a chuckle when they mentioned swinging cats lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm with you on that one! Lol

over a year ago

i near choked when my daughter asked for a magic wand..

my mind is one track some days.

over a year ago

I'm the king of the swingers, oh the jungle VIP

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"i near choked when my daughter asked for a magic wand..

my mind is one track some days. "

My daughters have loads, I don't own one....yet! Ann summers don't sell them so I don't get a discount! I'm just tight lol

over a year ago

My daughters have loads, I don't own one....yet! Ann summers don't sell them so I don't get a discount! I'm just tight lol"

I only want a real Hitachi one so I need to wait until someone I know goes to the States, or I go to the States, and can send/bring one back.

over a year ago

Nothing about the US election is making me laugh.

A creationist who gives the impression of having an IQ barely in double figures? Yikes.

over a year ago

"Is it only me that feels like chuckling everytime they mention this when talking about the american election? "
My husband thinks like you......he was watching a gangster movie the other week...and one guy said to the other...i,m going to finger you for this...he thought that was hilarious....it's a man thing.

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

My daughters have loads, I don't own one....yet! Ann summers don't sell them so I don't get a discount! I'm just tight lol

I only want a real Hitachi one so I need to wait until someone I know goes to the States, or I go to the States, and can send/bring one back."

I get 30% discount more when a new rabbit is released, I hate spending money lol

I was looking at them online the other day, has been added to my letter to Santa, and I've been very good this year (so I'm told lol), so I better bloody get one!! Is there nowhere over here that sells genuine ones though??

By *azzaste OP   Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Is it only me that feels like chuckling everytime they mention this when talking about the american election? My husband thinks like you......he was watching a gangster movie the other week...and one guy said to the other...i,m going to finger you for this...he thought that was hilarious....it's a man thing."

Growing up is no fun

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"Is it only me that feels like chuckling everytime they mention this when talking about the american election? My husband thinks like you......he was watching a gangster movie the other week...and one guy said to the other...i,m going to finger you for this...he thought that was hilarious....it's a man thing.

Growing up is no fun "

One of my fav quotes is "Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional"

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Nothing about the US election is making me laugh.

A creationist who gives the impression of having an IQ barely in double figures? Yikes."

don't worry.. i'll start my us election thread tomorrow.. any questions you want to ask... i did one 4 yrs ago, i'll be up most of the night...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Nothing about the US election is making me laugh.

A creationist who gives the impression of having an IQ barely in double figures? Yikes.

don't worry.. i'll start my us election thread tomorrow.. any questions you want to ask... i did one 4 yrs ago, i'll be up most of the night... "

So who do you favour, if you don't mind me asking?

By *azzaste OP   Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"Is it only me that feels like chuckling everytime they mention this when talking about the american election? My husband thinks like you......he was watching a gangster movie the other week...and one guy said to the other...i,m going to finger you for this...he thought that was hilarious....it's a man thing.

Growing up is no fun

One of my fav quotes is "Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional""

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So who do you favour, if you don't mind me asking?"

asking a man who he voted for... dangerous thing that....

Obama hasn't changed as much as I had hoped and there are some things that I don't like that he hasn't been able to accomplish.. such as getting the debt down.... and back down on legislation and not getting anything back

but as much of that has been down to a obstination republican senate and congress that rather than putting the country first their sole mission has been to obstruct the president and his programme for government..

if it had been a centrist republican running against him.... for example a Governor Chris Christie of new jersey (unheard of being a republican governor in a staunchly democratic and liberal state) I may have been tempted to vote "red"

I am probably what they use to call a "reagan democrat"... in that fact that I lean just left of centre.. but there is a lot on the right I can agree with... and the person who manage to capture that vote

reagan did it from the right, bill clinton did exactly the same thing from the left for the democrats..... in that they governed in the centre enough to make those in his party happy, moderates in the other party not want to hate his guts, and those independants in the middle...

but romney with his every changing opinions and positions has scared me enough to stay with obama, he will say what he thinks people want to hear and deny anything he has said in the past....

too right wing for me... too much of the typical "smarmy" person...

or did you just want the short answer....

Post new Message to Thread