Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hypnotic Gastric Band

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone ever tried it? Was thinking about it for quick fix up to xmas.

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't have to do it as I got a real one and lost 6stone

over a year ago

Is this seriously available

over a year ago

"I don't have to do it as I got a real one and lost 6stone "

Well done you

over a year ago

"Is this seriously available "
Yes, and a mate of mine is a hypnotherapist. He used me as his 'guinea pig' for it. Worked for a bit, but not over successful, but maybe he is just a crap hypnotherapist!

over a year ago

"Is this seriously available "

PS Google 'Hypno-Band' and you should find it.

over a year ago

"Is this seriously available Yes, and a mate of mine is a hypnotherapist. He used me as his 'guinea pig' for it. Worked for a bit, but not over successful, but maybe he is just a crap hypnotherapist!

"

Hmmm you learn something new everyday .... Haha maybe he is.. strange how the mind work eh, I've just pictured your face on a little fluffy rodent

over a year ago

"Is this seriously available Yes, and a mate of mine is a hypnotherapist. He used me as his 'guinea pig' for it. Worked for a bit, but not over successful, but maybe he is just a crap hypnotherapist!

Hmmm you learn something new everyday .... Haha maybe he is.. strange how the mind work eh, I've just pictured your face on a little fluffy rodent "

ROFMPSL!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it Photoshopped then!!

over a year ago

Hmmm you learn something new everyday .... Haha maybe he is.. strange how the mind work eh, I've just pictured your face on a little fluffy rodent ROFMPSL!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it Photoshopped then!!

"

pmsl

over a year ago

"

Was he crap because when you came round from the trance you had a sore arse, or crap because you didn't lose any weight?

By *awty nannaWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

A friend of mine has tried it, and been very successful, she has lost 6 stone and kept it off !!

over a year ago

Was he crap because when you came round from the trance you had a sore arse, or crap because you didn't lose any weight? "

I did lose weight, but I also had a sore arse too - so a bit of a win-win..... not sure who for though...

Off to the Dentist this week. Probably have another sore arse after the gas......

over a year ago

Was he crap because when you came round from the trance you had a sore arse, or crap because you didn't lose any weight? "

Haha love this

over a year ago

Was he crap because when you came round from the trance you had a sore arse, or crap because you didn't lose any weight? I did lose weight, but I also had a sore arse too - so a bit of a win-win..... not sure who for though...

Off to the Dentist this week. Probably have another sore arse after the gas......

"

Oh are you one of them straight... bi guys Pork

over a year ago

Was he crap because when you came round from the trance you had a sore arse, or crap because you didn't lose any weight? I did lose weight, but I also had a sore arse too - so a bit of a win-win..... not sure who for though...

Oh are you one of them straight... bi guys Pork "

Oi! I know which side my bread is buttered - and it ain't on the back... OR both sides for that matter!!! ha ha!!

over a year ago

Pffftt spoilsport

over a year ago

I thought this was another music post

over a year ago

I had it done and it didn't work at all. Don't waste your money x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking at ur profile............do u really need it?

over a year ago

"I don't have to do it as I got a real one and lost 6stone

Well done you "

Thank you

I have to bring this up at the next weight loss meeting as I had never heard about it

over a year ago

Apparently they can be really good. However I'm opting for the paleo diet and working my bum off in the gym!

Quick fixes rarely work but I wish you all the best x

over a year ago

"Pffftt spoilsport"

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Groupon run the offers for gastro band hypnosis fairly often.

over a year ago

Hypnosis works on smokers helping them to stop so why not on weight loss. Lets face it anything that doesn't involve invasive surgery is worth considering.

Post new Message to Thread