Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

shot down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

went into a chippy other day and ask for the dinner special, the young girl behind the counter asked if i wanted a pensioner special!!!!! i mean, yes i draw a pension, but im not 51 til end of november, wife was hysterical, girl was redfaced.

so has any one else had something like this happen to them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was in a pub with a fellow fabswinger who's 33, he was asked for ID before they would serve him lol

over a year ago

I have lots of hysterical stories to tell but .................... I can't they do involve a whizzing wheelchair, a lamppost, a 1.5 some lol, a chess set and a parrot .................. I had best shut up before I get told off

over a year ago

I got asked for ID at a supermarket when I was 33 too. I assumed it was a joke (or maybe a flirt as lass in question appeared to also be in her thirties) but she waited for me to produce a driving license before letting me buy my beer.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I got asked for ID at a supermarket when I was 33 too. I assumed it was a joke (or maybe a flirt as lass in question appeared to also be in her thirties) but she waited for me to produce a driving license before letting me buy my beer."
went to florida 20 years back, and couldnt get served as i was a year too young(27) wife could as she was year older!!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

A few years ago, my manager spent the day in trade with me visiting customers...

We stopped off at a pub for lunch and at the bar making small talk with the bar maid, he asked the barmaid when the baby was due... he was Rather apologetic a second or two later when she said she wasnt preggers...

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

woops

over a year ago

i drove my car into the garage to fill it up with petrol.. and got asked for ID to buy my friend a packet of cigarettes.

over a year ago

Got asked for ID last month while buying beer

Made me feel good

Post new Message to Thread