Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

True Brits

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Not a new series about British vampires...

The new far right challenger to the BNP is born.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Shall we deliver some gold, Frankenstein and grrr to him?

over a year ago

"Shall we deliver some gold, Frankenstein and grrr to him? "

The BNP Conference this weekend will think up some suitable homage to their latest offspring.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

More thugs in suits. Boring.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are all decended from the vikings, romans and whoever else used Britain as a stepping stone.

over a year ago

I think it's great: the more time they spend fighting amongst themselves about who is righter and whiter than the other the better.

over a year ago

everyone where i live are BNP supporters, will 90% anyway, they always get voted in at the local elections, we have EDL campaigns semi regular, the last one the police just shut the town centre and the campaigers just smashed the place up

BMP and the EDL are on the same level as football hooligans, they just hide behind the course to get a fight

over a year ago

just to add to that i should have said MOST hide behind the course, not all are hooligans

over a year ago

"We are all decended from the vikings, romans and whoever else used Britain as a stepping stone.

"

How fascinating! I must remember to write to all the historians, place name scholars, linguists and physical anthropologists and tell them that they are all wrong!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We are all decended from the vikings, romans and whoever else used Britain as a stepping stone.

"

Nope, I'm Anglo-Saxon, with just a dash of Norman.

over a year ago

"I think it's great: the more time they spend fighting amongst themselves about who is righter and whiter than the other the better."

There are some great groups on Facebook that have infiltrated the far right groups and take screenshots of various online squabbles to highlight just how riddled with infighting the far right is. The EDL, if you scratch even marginally below the surface are incredibly fractured and will never become anything more than a tiny group of laughable d*unken hooligans. There demo's now are lucky to get in to triple figures.

TB (what a pathetic name) are hopefully just a further tinpot outfit, but let's not forget how much progress the BNP had made and this lot look slightly more organised so could potentially pick up the groundswell of support the BNP previously had. Recessions are always when the right prosper and if they can get organised it will make for dark times ahead.

over a year ago

"I think it's great: the more time they spend fighting amongst themselves about who is righter and whiter than the other the better.

There are some great groups on Facebook that have infiltrated the far right groups and take screenshots of various online squabbles to highlight just how riddled with infighting the far right is. The EDL, if you scratch even marginally below the surface are incredibly fractured and will never become anything more than a tiny group of laughable d*unken hooligans. There demo's now are lucky to get in to triple figures.

TB (what a pathetic name) are hopefully just a further tinpot outfit, but let's not forget how much progress the BNP had made and this lot look slightly more organised so could potentially pick up the groundswell of support the BNP previously had. Recessions are always when the right prosper and if they can get organised it will make for dark times ahead."

My hope is that they will split the votes and get them back to being marginal in some areas of the country.

I hadn't thought of shortening the name to TB: a debilitatin disease.

over a year ago

Nope, I'm Anglo-Saxon, with just a dash of Norman. "

So your German and French? THe Saxons were a German tribe who invaded Britain, I bet there isn't anyone on this website who can trace there family back to true bretons,

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

The EDL were originally born when football hooligans were banned from all the grounds in the UK and Europe in the 80's. That's why they seem so similar in mentality to hooligans.

I remember watching a documentary that followed Tommy Robinson, and the leader of the (banned) MAC group Abu Assadullah.

Surprisingly Tommy was the most likeable of the two, and found myself warming to him. Until I turned it off, and realised what I was doing!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sorry, it was a joke from Tony Hancock in The Blood Donor. I don't often post serious threads.

Nope, I'm Anglo-Saxon, with just a dash of Norman.

So your German and French? THe Saxons were a German tribe who invaded Britain, I bet there isn't anyone on this website who can trace there family back to true bretons,"

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And the Normans were descended from Vikings....we are all a mixture and better for it.

over a year ago

How fascinating! I must remember to write to all the historians, place name scholars, linguists and physical anthropologists and tell them that they are all wrong!"

Britons, Bretons,.Britains, whatever you want to call.them are descended from vikings, romans and whoever used Britain as a stepping stone.

Is that clear enough for you to understand?

over a year ago

Surname from a place in Normandy,Descended from French Huguenots

But then I don't think of myself as being British anyway

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not entirely clear....a stepping stone to where?

over a year ago

"I'm not entirely clear....a stepping stone to where? "

To take what they want and move onto the next place.

over a year ago

"I'm not entirely clear....a stepping stone to where?

To take what they want and move onto the next place."

But the Romans stayed here, so did the Saxons, and the Normans definitely did.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

To take what they want and move onto the next place."

Ah yes, the Vikings and Romans did take what they wanted but the majority of those who came to Britain stayed and assimilated themselves into the local populace and vice versa insofar as the locals became romanised for example.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

Could you not type quickly please? That's what I was going to say!

over a year ago

What gets me about bnp etc is and i new a few is they want all white and english yet they get taxis from asians and go to takeaways so much for bekiefs and principles.

Whilst i hold firm views in some areas the bnp and the likes show themselves as nothing more than inbreds and akin to the family in the film deliverance

over a year ago

Could you not type quickly please? That's what I was going to say!"

Do apologise old chap

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can hear a banjo!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Do apologise old chap"

Now really, that is going a little far! My fault entirely! If my right hand wasn't so busy I'd be typing with both hands.

over a year ago

Ah yes, the Vikings and Romans did take what they wanted but the majority of those who came to Britain stayed and assimilated themselves into the local populace and vice versa insofar as the locals became romanised for example. "

The term viking, came from the norse term 'to go a viking' which meant to go exploring and raiding, pillaging etc. The ones that settled were the ones who introduced farming techniques and livestock management.

The romans history was documented more and this is the reason we know more about them than any other settlers.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Pillaging is a good word. I'm gonna use it in a meeting on Monday.

over a year ago

"I can hear a banjo!"

Best part of film.

over a year ago

"Pillaging is a good word. I'm gonna use it in a meeting on Monday. "

The original pillage is different to the urban dictionary definition

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can hear a banjo!

Best part of film."

A piece called "duellin' banjos" I think. Can't be gaffes to google it.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can hear a banjo!

Best part of film.

A piece called "duellin' banjos" I think. Can't be gaffes to google it."

Oh god what a boring sad git I am. I just googled it. He didn't play it!!!!

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"What gets me about bnp etc is and i new a few is they want all white and english yet they get taxis from asians and go to takeaways so much for bekiefs and principles.

Whilst i hold firm views in some areas the bnp and the likes show themselves as nothing more than inbreds and akin to the family in the film deliverance "

bekiefs??

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"What gets me about bnp etc is and i new a few is they want all white and english yet they get taxis from asians and go to takeaways so much for bekiefs and principles.

Whilst i hold firm views in some areas the bnp and the likes show themselves as nothing more than inbreds and akin to the family in the film deliverance

bekiefs?? "

or kebabs?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's using a handkerchief as a bikini.

Post new Message to Thread