Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Erotic/Tantric Massage

Jump to newest

By *eandmrsjones69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

Does anyone have any experience of erotic/tantric massages. Have you given or received one; any thoughts/experiences.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, a few both ways. It's the most sublime experience.

over a year ago

Middle England

"Yes, a few both ways. It's the most sublime experience. "

Thanks

By *xhibitionGuy35Man
over a year ago

South East

I’ve read Urban Tantra which was a great starting point - would recommend it.

Haven’t had too much more chance to explore with my partner since but am still really into it and hope it grows into my life…

over a year ago

"Does anyone have any experience of erotic/tantric massages. Have you given or received one; any thoughts/experiences."
. Yep I’m a trained Thai Masseuse some of people I have treated find it a very erotic experience

over a year ago

"I’ve read Urban Tantra which was a great starting point - would recommend it.

Haven’t had too much more chance to explore with my partner since but am still really into it and hope it grows into my life…"

Tantra is great it’s good for self discipline

over a year ago

Yes. Given many sensual/ erotic massages.... I love giving them such an erotic experience. I love giving pleasure, but also love the control it gives me over someone, teasing them into a frenzy with my hands x

over a year ago

Middle England

Maybe something to look into further. I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea but a different angle on stimulation.

over a year ago

It wasn't great but I didn't pick the masseur very well. He gave me a passable full body massage but was clearly way more interested in having sex xx

over a year ago

Middle England

"It wasn't great but I didn't pick the masseur very well. He gave me a passable full body massage but was clearly way more interested in having sex xx"

Nice to get feedback from someone whose actually had one. Shame you probably didn't get the best practitioner.

over a year ago

Have a look at my verifications, you can ask them of mine..

By *asseurindublinMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Naas

I give Tantric massages in Dublin,Ireland. Let me know if you are visiting any time.

over a year ago

I qualified in massage and aromatherapy 40 years ago. Very experienced. Love giving them. I do not charge BTW.

Very sensual.

over a year ago

I’m London based and have been providing massages for over a decade, to females and couples.

I don’t charge either. Should anyone be interested.

over a year ago

"It wasn't great but I didn't pick the masseur very well. He gave me a passable full body massage but was clearly way more interested in having sex xx

Nice to get feedback from someone whose actually had one. Shame you probably didn't get the best practitioner. "

A good idea is to have a regular therapeutic massage first. You can guage the skills of the masseur and begin to build a trusting relationship with them. Just progress gently from there if the signals are good. No masseur should go further than you want.

Tantric massage isn't about two-way sex anyway. It's about giving to the recipient what they want (if you agree) and honouring them and their body. You'll soon know who can and can't do this.

over a year ago

May sound dumb but what is a tantric massage..whats the difference between that and an erotic massage

over a year ago

"May sound dumb but what is a tantric massage..whats the difference between that and an erotic massage"

There's a crossover. The tantric massage involves more of the tantric spiritual traditions. An erotic massage skips that part and is just regular massage which progresses to genital stimulation. There are other types too, like Lomi Lomi massage.

over a year ago

"May sound dumb but what is a tantric massage..whats the difference between that and an erotic massage

There's a crossover. The tantric massage involves more of the tantric spiritual traditions. An erotic massage skips that part and is just regular massage which progresses to genital stimulation. There are other types too, like Lomi Lomi massage. "

I will have to experience a tantric massage so I can understand it and feel it fully

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

It is something I would love to try but not sure are there any practitioners up our way

By *urrey Dave 69Man
over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"May sound dumb but what is a tantric massage..whats the difference between that and an erotic massage"

It is not a dumb question as most folks who think they know the difference actually don't.

An erotic massage is all about the physical sensations whereas the tantric massage is also about the mental side and using that to enhance and amplify the pleasure.

By *uzySuzyCouple
over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

Love slow erotic sensual ..so nice

By *r Massage For YouMan
over a year ago

Between Preston & Blackpool

I have been giving all over erotic massages for over 20 years.

They are very erotic and very sexual.

Post new Message to Thread