Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nervous !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am going to a club for the first time on NYE'S at Xtasia with pork and a very good 2nd male Ukmale421, whom is fabulous on oral Mmmmmmmmmm !!

It dosn't matter how these guys put me at ease i can't get my head around being in front of all naked and having sex. Saying that i am not shy and i will chat to anyone and don't have a problem with going into a pub on my own and chatting to all at the bar!!

Why should this feel different, i know this is 2 months away but it is on my mind esp being a FIRST!!

Ladies or gents how did you feel the first time that you entered those doors and thinking that there is a point of no return (perky)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

scared as hell when i first went to chams on my own but the staf were very lovely and showed me around, then when i went up stairs some crazy lady who used to frequent the forums shouted hello from the lounge and i sat with her most of the time.

i didnt play until the very end of the evening

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

get down to kestrels a few times .. you will soon settle in to nakedness in company

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You don't have to do anything you don't want to.

I didn't really know what I had agreed to when I agreed. It was my first ever such experience and the person who took me (my 'maker') looked after me and made me feel safe.

It was mindblowing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We were terrified and sat at the bar just gawping but hurriedly looking away if anyone caught our eye.

We didn't play with anyone else only had oral with each other. We did this in a public room though but I couldn't be naked. I had a corset and ballerina tutu on and kept covering my OHs head with it so that noone could see my bits. He was so hot under there, his head covered in layers of net, he nearly passed out.

I couldn't look at any of the men who were standing around watching and I was nervous but so excited that guys were getting off on watching me.

I loved my firsts at everything swinging related

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am going to be dressed in a ball gown, touches what touches, but !! i need to change esp when new year rings in, this is the 1st time i have been in a ball gown (bucket list) will i take it off or not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went to La Chambre for our first time while being shown round we misunderstood the rules and thought once we closed the door in a play room nobody else could come in. So we were playing in a room and the door opened and another couple came in and started to play the woman then started to seductively stroke Sarah's leg. We Looke like startled bunnies and ran off. We've been four times since and played ever time. Just go with the flow and enjoy, if you run or play just do what feels right for you.

Post new Message to Thread