Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassment ??

Jump to newest

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Ever been caught at it ,or even self indulging what was your most embarrassing moment ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

nope but did get caught naked on the loo by the guys kid.....didnt eve realise he had kids let alone they were in the house at the time

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

One rude that I can't share on here.

The other pure slapstick. I arrived at work and my first appointment was early. I was first in and as I reached up to unlock the front door my trousers fell to the ground. Thankfully, I had knickers on that day. Poor man didn't know where to look and than I had to got into negotiation mode.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My mum walking in on me and a girl when I was 14.

Was bunking off school

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Mum caught me giving my then fiance a bj, his parents caught us shagging on the dining table (forgot to lock the doors)

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Mum caught me giving my then fiance a bj, his parents caught us shagging on the dining table (forgot to lock the doors)"

I wasn't really embarrassed when my father caught me with my boyfriend. I was cross at myself for getting caught. You have reminded me that I was embarrassed when my parents then invited the vicar to talk to us about getting married under special licence within the week.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Mum caught me giving my then fiance a bj, his parents caught us shagging on the dining table (forgot to lock the doors)

I wasn't really embarrassed when my father caught me with my boyfriend. I was cross at myself for getting caught. You have reminded me that I was embarrassed when my parents then invited the vicar to talk to us about getting married under special licence within the week."

PMSL... I wasn't embarrassed, more pissed off that his parents had walked into our house without knocking!!

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"One rude that I can't share on here.

The other pure slapstick. I arrived at work and my first appointment was early. I was first in and as I reached up to unlock the front door my trousers fell to the ground. Thankfully, I had knickers on that day. Poor man didn't know where to look and than I had to got into negotiation mode."

LMAO....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

tease..

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

Ex mom-in-law walked in as her daughter was givin me a bj just as our eyez met i shot my load mmmm ultra sexy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was in a garden centre with an ex and both horny got her on a table said was going to lick her cunt and fuck her hard, went well til i heard myself on tannoy she was laid on it the whole place heard everything.

It was hilarious to us.

By *ursevampsWoman
over a year ago

bucks

camoing with a ex and my parents were in the room next to us dad woke up heard me and then my mum woke up and all ya herad was swhat that noise dad replied muct be foxes go back to sleep love never lived that one down lol

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Ex mom-in-law walked in as her daughter was givin me a bj just as our eyez met i shot my load mmmm ultra sexy"

Pmsl...what did she say \do ?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

tease.. "

Post new Message to Thread