Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating sex / swinging sex

Jump to newest

By *edonism44 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

You meet in a club, house , car wherever for sex..... And that's what it is sex , after all it's the swinging scene everybody happy......

You decide you want a long term partner and you go out on a date , meal, coffee...... What happens then ?

Do you wait to have sex ?

Do you have sex on the first date?

Do you take your time to make sure they are your relatively ideal partner?

Just curious as to what protocol you would follow, no judgment just interested xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

errrrrrrrrrm I dont think either of it is a clear cut as that ............... me thinks the edges are blurred

By *edonism44 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"errrrrrrrrrm I dont think either of it is a clear cut as that ............... me thinks the edges are blurred "

Yeah but surely you get the gist if what I am trying to say lol xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Three months before i had penetrive sex with jay after we became an item. Although we had done pretty much everything else.

It would take a few dates before i dropped my knickers

over a year ago

I personally do like to wait with someone I'm dating (I am actually being honest about that!), it shows you aren't just there to get in their knickers and you actually want to get to know them. If it's going well there will be plenty of time for the good stuff (plus she will totally love it and be gagging for it when you do, and you'll have lots of sexual tension built up!)

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

You go see what her mother looks like as that is what your prospective gf is going to end up like

over a year ago

Id prefer to wait a bit.. but depends on the individual situation. generally if i like a guy i dont hop into bed straight away..

over a year ago

You can't do these things according to a set of rules!

Everyone is different, and it all depends upon individual personalities and the chemistry.

Sometimes it can take years to realise that you want to be close with someone, and sometimes you know instantly....

Just be yourself, and let things take their own course..

over a year ago

I must be the exception here, I will end up in bed on a first date. Call me shallow, but if they're no good... I'm not waiting 3 months before I find out and then you're in that tricky situation.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

only had 2 relationships in my life and have on both occasions put of having sex for a while ..it just feels more comfortable for me ...howeva wen meeting guys on here always seem to end up in bed on first meeting ..wierd !

over a year ago

"I must be the exception here, I will end up in bed on a first date. Call me shallow, but if they're no good... I'm not waiting 3 months before I find out and then you're in that tricky situation."

I (f) totally agree with this. If they are crap in bed there wont be another date.

over a year ago

I go by my gut feel, based mainly on the quality of the communications with the gent, and take it from there.

If he ticks enough boxes, then I would not hesitate to play on the first date, swinging or otherwise.

Why wait?

over a year ago

We met through fab but didn't go to bed for about 3 weeks for one reason or another... Nearly 3 years on the sex is still fantastic but not the be all & end all....

Post new Message to Thread