Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FA Cup 1st Round

Jump to newest

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

Off to see my beloved Isthmian League team Hendon play Aldershot on Saturday..

Any other fans of lower division teams off to support your guys in the FA Cup this weekend??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

Good luck...always good to see some giant-killing. Have you knocked out any higher league teams to get to this stage? My lot don't play until the 3rd round.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Out and out chesterfield fan here, unfortunately we drew hartlepool this weekend so I'm not that hopeful of a victory

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 19:49:54]

over a year ago

"How do you get past the sheer rudeness of some people on here...lol...does it really pay to be polite....I'm not so sure anymore.. "

?

over a year ago

"Good luck...always good to see some giant-killing. Have you knocked out any higher league teams to get to this stage? My lot don't play until the 3rd round. "

beat corby of the conference north, one division above us, in last round - only once got to 3rd round back in mid 70's and drew at Newcastle (got hammered in reply held at watfords ground) lol

over a year ago

There are other teams in the FA Cup??

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As a Derby fan I used to look upon Burton Albion as a minor team, but now they are pushing for a play off place, I am no longer able to say that.

Ah feck it then, Skidsmore Academicals

over a year ago

"Off to see my beloved Isthmian League team Hendon play Aldershot on Saturday..

Any other fans of lower division teams off to support your guys in the FA Cup this weekend??"

We will be there supporting the shots...hope you have a safe journey and enjoy the game...may the best team win.

By *kywatcherMan
over a year ago

Southwick

"beat corby of the conference north, one division above us, in last round - only once got to 3rd round back in mid 70's and drew at Newcastle (got hammered in reply held at watfords ground) lol"
Hopefully not your finest moment. Don't remember your game with Newcastle but remember Hereford knocking them out...Ronnie Radford from memory. Enjoy your day and hope you post some good news on this thread on Saturday

over a year ago

Any other fans of lower division teams off to support your guys in the FA Cup this weekend?? We will be there supporting the shots...hope you have a safe journey and enjoy the game...may the best team win."

Nah, everyone wants the underdog to win in the cup lol

over a year ago

Any other fans of lower division teams off to support your guys in the FA Cup this weekend?? We will be there supporting the shots...hope you have a safe journey and enjoy the game...may the best team win.

Nah, everyone wants the underdog to win in the cup lol"

The way we are playing at the moment..you have a good chance.

over a year ago

Any other fans of lower division teams off to support your guys in the FA Cup this weekend?? We will be there supporting the shots...hope you have a safe journey and enjoy the game...may the best team win.

Nah, everyone wants the underdog to win in the cup lol The way we are playing at the moment..you have a good chance."

see if we can survive next 45min. Cracking goal you have to admit

over a year ago

Nah, everyone wants the underdog to win in the cup lol The way we are playing at the moment..you have a good chance.

see if we can survive next 45min. Cracking goal you have to admit"

Hubby and sons at the game...not happy at halftime...but he is now.

over a year ago

2-1....never mind...good show by Hendon and a good run in the FA cup.....my husband is standing in the eastbank...give him a wave for me...

over a year ago

Shame but we were eventually outclasssd.. Hope the opening goal is on itv later as its a cracker

over a year ago

"2-1....never mind...good show by Hendon and a good run in the FA cup.....my husband is standing in the eastbank...give him a wave for me... "

he could prob hear us singing lol

over a year ago

"Shame but we were eventually outclasssd.. Hope the opening goal is on itv later as its a cracker"
Great goal so i hear...a 35yrd dipper...hubby in the clubhouse bar and chatting to a few Hendon guys at the moment...all the best to Hendon for the rest of the season.

over a year ago

"Shame but we were eventually outclasssd.. Hope the opening goal is on itv later as its a cracker Great goal so i hear...a 35yrd dipper...hubby in the clubhouse bar and chatting to a few Hendon guys at the moment...all the best to Hendon for the rest of the season."

cheers

Post new Message to Thread