Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have never

Jump to newest

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Been surrouned by so many kids than I was today...

However I was people watching and while my nephew was playing on this car thing.. This extremely bossy boy came over and starting bossing my nephew about.. My nephew stood his ground..

However is it the parent that teaches them to be bossy?? Or is it just their personality at that age.. I wanted to wringe his neck just for being quite rude to my nephew...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is normal for some kids to be bossy.

over a year ago

i think its just inbuilt into some children. ive already seen things in my daughter i am not to keen on. Not sure if its just natural or if she picks it up from nursery..

stomping her feet when i say no, crossing her arms and throwing herself on the floor. She's also started to scream at me

non of these things i can assure you ive done

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"i think its just inbuilt into some children. ive already seen things in my daughter i am not to keen on. Not sure if its just natural or if she picks it up from nursery..

stomping her feet when i say no, crossing her arms and throwing herself on the floor. She's also started to scream at me

non of these things i can assure you ive done "

hummmmm I beg to differ..

over a year ago

It is normal yes and good for your nephew for standing his ground.

Saw the loveliest thing today on the bus this little boy was singing to his brother who was in a push chair and deaf and the little bot was not just singing but signing the words too. He got a round of applause from all us passengers when he got off with his mum x

Post new Message to Thread